[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

November 29, 2012 @ 01:26:30
Like mega says most of stuff is TTS. Im 6'3 210 and use XL for cut and sew and Ls for Tees.

damn how tight is your shit? haha
I'm 6 foot 180 lbs and I only wear xl. large feels too small
November 29, 2012 @ 04:19:46
didnt get a confirmation number but my black friday stuff showed up today
November 29, 2012 @ 06:49:42
Imo black scale should not be selling stuff on karmaloop...Continues to make the brand lose its identity and just blend in with all the shitty pieces on those warehouse sites that kids think will give them swag. Thoughts mega? How essential is it to your sales?
November 29, 2012 @ 06:52:20
im glad its on mltd.com though... waaaay cheaper to ship to canada
November 29, 2012 @ 08:04:21
Imo black scale should not be selling stuff on karmaloop...Continues to make the brand lose its identity and just blend in with all the shitty pieces on those warehouse sites that kids think will give them swag. Thoughts mega? How essential is it to your sales?

karmaloop is a great way for brands to make a lot of money from bc they buy such big numbers. i doubt mega will cut karmaloop from receiving their shit. mega got bills to pay too.
November 29, 2012 @ 08:37:29
Originally posted by Inactive User

karmaloop is a great way for brands to make a lot of money from bc they buy such big numbers. i doubt mega will cut karmaloop from receiving their shit. mega got bills to pay too.

does anyone know if karma loop has a huge warehouse for all their inventory or is it really just a huge dropshipping scheme? still haven't gotten any confirmations from my scale orders. hoping package just shows up tomorrow like previous orders
November 29, 2012 @ 18:27:49
Damn plndr already using new lookbook pics for blackscale sale ads lol.

Lillyhammer

November 29, 2012 @ 19:42:22

Damn not good.

Our outerwear doesn't even make it to PLNDR anymore.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 29, 2012 @ 19:43:01
Black Scale Ram bracelet is now available on http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=34&topSection=88

Limited to 100 pieces online.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 29, 2012 @ 20:18:12

Damn not good.

Im glad and yea plndr be deceiving people using new items on the ads for sales esp when they say NEW BLACK SCALE items. But they especially like to use ASAP rocky in the promo pics.

Lillyhammer

November 29, 2012 @ 20:36:57

because reezy won't ship it out to them or what?
November 29, 2012 @ 21:02:38
Damn @meg@gem The rams gonna be in NY tomorrow? I'll hold off from ordering if it is.
November 29, 2012 @ 21:25:08
Hey @meg@gem

I have followed your brand for a while and when some items hit a plndr sale I decided to dive in while the prices were low. I picked up two crew necks, and while the material was very plush the cut/sizing was awful. I can wear a medium in every other brand, but I found that the medium on these crew necks was tiny, like barely even covers my waiste. The material is also wrinkled where it meets at the bottom cuff of the sweater as well as cracking/chips in the screen printing, pretty much left them unwearable. After hearing a lot of positives about your brand here and through friends of mine I am assuming that items that hit the pop up sale were just factory defects or products that did not meet your quality control, based on the huge markdowns in the pop up sale. I suppose my question is based on your policy of no returns what would i expect given I ran into a similar product purchasing directly? What if the item that I ordered is no longer available to exchange? Also how would you compare the sizing on your crew necks to the cut n sew products, assuming that I need to size up from the crew would that also be true to the cut n sew? Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

The shit from plndr isnt same material used when direct from BS. Plndr prints on they're own stuff from my understanding.

@23mjj Hell yes i love it great cut and great material def on point.

Wish I would have known about this before putting an order for a few BS things on PLNDR. Very lame to let this happen and just cheapens the brand imo when you have people thinking your shit is crap quality.

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

November 29, 2012 @ 21:30:26
Black Scale Ram bracelet is now available on http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=34&topSection=88

Limited to 100 pieces online.

Is the bracelet available at BSSF?
November 29, 2012 @ 21:31:41
@meg@gem yo mega, ordered the 300 blackbox few hours ago! how long do i have to wait for an answer from reezy, because i wanna add some stuff to the blackbox order!

figaro

November 29, 2012 @ 21:32:59
@BlackScale: Black Scale Winter 12 delivery I dropping tomorrow at Black Scale SF NY LA and online at http://t.co/q2v291gF

November 29, 2012 @ 21:47:34
Hey @meg@gem

I have followed your brand for a while and when some items hit a plndr sale I decided to dive in while the prices were low. I picked up two crew necks, and while the material was very plush the cut/sizing was awful. I can wear a medium in every other brand, but I found that the medium on these crew necks was tiny, like barely even covers my waiste. The material is also wrinkled where it meets at the bottom cuff of the sweater as well as cracking/chips in the screen printing, pretty much left them unwearable. After hearing a lot of positives about your brand here and through friends of mine I am assuming that items that hit the pop up sale were just factory defects or products that did not meet your quality control, based on the huge markdowns in the pop up sale. I suppose my question is based on your policy of no returns what would i expect given I ran into a similar product purchasing directly? What if the item that I ordered is no longer available to exchange? Also how would you compare the sizing on your crew necks to the cut n sew products, assuming that I need to size up from the crew would that also be true to the cut n sew? Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

The shit from plndr isnt same material used when direct from BS. Plndr prints on they're own stuff from my understanding.

@23mjj Hell yes i love it great cut and great material def on point.

Wish I would have known about this before putting an order for a few BS things on PLNDR. Very lame to let this happen and just cheapens the brand imo when you have people thinking your shit is crap quality.

That is why BS is done with plndr you wont be seeing anything new on there.

Lillyhammer

November 29, 2012 @ 23:15:15
Leather Silence.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

November 29, 2012 @ 23:24:40
@BlackScale: Black Scale Winter 12 delivery I dropping tomorrow at Black Scale SF NY LA and online at http://t.co/q2v291gF

Im going to be heading to ny around the 12 of dec, think most of these pieces will still be in stock over there by that time?
November 30, 2012 @ 01:40:50
to the people who recently got their black boxes:

how long did it take your order to get to you after u placed the order? im going on 18 days and still nothing.
November 30, 2012 @ 02:01:54

how long did it take your order to get to you after u placed the order? im going on 18 days and still nothing.
if they are taking a long time call them t see when they are shipping your order
November 30, 2012 @ 02:59:41
@BlackScale: Black Scale Winter 12 delivery I (Tees, Accesories, Hats & Beanies) dropping tomorrow @ Black Scale SF NY LA & online @ http://t.co/q2v291gF

November 30, 2012 @ 03:10:47

does anyone know if karma loop has a huge warehouse for all their inventory or is it really just a huge dropshipping scheme? still haven't gotten any confirmations from my scale orders. hoping package just shows up tomorrow like previous orders

i know for a fact they have a warehouse. they do not drop ship.
November 30, 2012 @ 03:29:25
@BlackScale: Black Scale Winter 12 delivery I (Tees, Accesories, Hats & Beanies) dropping tomorrow @ Black Scale SF NY LA & online @ http://t.co/q2v291gF

Why do you keep releasing loads of stuff when you're still backed up on stuff that's over 3 weeks old?

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

November 30, 2012 @ 04:06:01

Why do you keep releasing loads of stuff when you're still backed up on stuff that's over 3 weeks old?

We will be totally caught up this coming week.

November 30, 2012 @ 04:14:22
@meg@gem\

what time is it dropping?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 30, 2012 @ 04:34:27
@meg@gem\

what time is it dropping?

11am sir

November 30, 2012 @ 04:45:53

I'm on the same thing man. 3 weeks and not even ship conf. got my email from black friday itll be here tomorrow so that's coo. but shit, for this wait, I hope this $300 is worth it. why couldn't they just put my orders together?
November 30, 2012 @ 08:51:27
90 for the bracelet tho
November 30, 2012 @ 11:26:22
Yessir $90 and the gold won't fade like the rings.

Please login first to reply.
x