[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Mar 05, 2012 @ 01:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
I need a Fuck Swag in a meeeeeedium

Get em

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Mar 05, 2012 @ 01:41
MAKE SURE IF YOU GUYS WANT THE ASAP GEAR ON TUESDAY TO COME EARLY BECAUSE IT WILL SELL OUT THAT DAY.

WE ARE VERY LIMITED TO PIECES AND WILL SELL OUT.

WE OPEN AT 11AM

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Mar 05, 2012 @ 01:46
Is Rocky performing at the in store or just chilling? 5-8pm right?
Mar 05, 2012 @ 02:07
Is Rocky performing at the in store or just chilling? 5-8pm right?

just meeting people and chill in. 5-8 yes.

Mar 05, 2012 @ 03:45
yo mega when is this dropping, and whats the retail lookin like?

Mar 05, 2012 @ 03:57
^ Hoodie is supposed to be 130 or 140 and sometime in march

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

Mar 05, 2012 @ 04:06

Mega said around mid-march for $128

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Mar 05, 2012 @ 05:47
Anybody selling a Blvck x Terror shirt ? Need a Large
Mar 05, 2012 @ 05:56
I got a Black "Fuck Swag" tee in medium. Just like thw one Rocky wore in Purple Swag.
Sell it for $150.

Mar 05, 2012 @ 05:59
I got a Black "Fuck Swag" tee in medium. Just like thw one Rocky wore in Purple Swag.
Sell it for $150.

gtfo. I'm sure this color way is out of stock, but 150?! commmmmon dude
Mar 05, 2012 @ 06:06
I was kidding bout the $150.
Mar 05, 2012 @ 06:08
lol edit

FPM - MUCKFATH

Mar 05, 2012 @ 06:09
Why can't we delete our own posts anymore?
Mar 05, 2012 @ 06:29
How's the quality on the hoodie dropping this Tuesday and the one that's in the capsule?

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

Mar 05, 2012 @ 11:33
How's the quality on the hoodie dropping this Tuesday and the one that's in the capsule?

The one this Tuesday is a Black Scale blank we usually use for print.

The Capsule pullover is a cut and sewn heavy weight hoody

Mar 05, 2012 @ 12:34
Sell it for $150.

More colorways dropping very soon. Very soon.

Yes.

Black/Teal ( Same color as the Lebron South Beach )

Charcoal Heather/Black

Red/White

Purple/White

Mar 05, 2012 @ 15:17
^^excited for that
Mar 05, 2012 @ 15:49
Sell it for $150.

HYPEBEAST! I just sold a funeral ht for over 200 even though it is being released(albeit a different style) so this guy could get a bill for it!

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

Mar 05, 2012 @ 17:45

Mega said around mid-march for $128

damnn thats a lot..
Mar 05, 2012 @ 18:15
FIRST POST.

Is anyone elses gold blvck ring fading in color? i swear mines starting to look silver
Mar 05, 2012 @ 19:22
Mega - I received my varsity, cardigan & BLVCK ring today and I would just like to say THANK YOU. Everything was made so nicely and I am in love with everything, especially the varsity.

nice work man.
Mar 05, 2012 @ 19:40
Mega - I received my varsity, cardigan & BLVCK ring today and I would just like to say THANK YOU. Everything was made so nicely and I am in love with everything, especially the varsity.

nice work man.

pictures man!

woof woof

Mar 05, 2012 @ 19:53
one thing that i would like to see improved is the draw string in the hoods of the hoodies. not hating one bit theyre dope as fuck, but i think with a little more attention to that they could be even better.
Mar 05, 2012 @ 23:28
one thing that i would like to see improved is the draw string in the hoods of the hoodies. not hating one bit theyre dope as fuck, but i think with a little more attention to that they could be even better.

yeee, and im 6'3" and the xxl was too short for me, a little longer fit would be dope. Nah mean Mega?
Mar 06, 2012 @ 00:22
FIRST POST.

Is anyone elses gold blvck ring fading in color? i swear mines starting to look silver

Yeah.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Mar 06, 2012 @ 02:04
i usually wear large for regular hoodys so should i size down meg@ when i order?

Stick with a Large.
Mar 06, 2012 @ 02:39
BLACK SCALE X ASAP MERCH IS GOING CRAZY ON THE CALLS TODAY.

Mar 06, 2012 @ 02:41
The one this Tuesday is a Black Scale blank we usually use for print.

The Capsule pullover is a cut and sewn heavy weight hoody

i usually wear large for regular hoodys so should i size down meg@ when i order?

I STAY TRUE TO SIZE EVERYTHING.

Mar 06, 2012 @ 02:42

nice work man.

QUALITY IS SOMETHING WE TAKE PRIDE IN WHEN IT COMES TO OUR CUT & SEWN AND WE REALLY APPRECIATE THIS POST.

LOVE

Mar 06, 2012 @ 02:48

WITH ALL OUR CUT & SEWN HOODYS AND PULLOVERS THIS WAS A CONCERN WE MADE BETTER AND STRONGER.

STARTING WITH THE BLACK SCALE XASAP CAPSULE YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE WITH OUR CUT & SEWN SWEATERS.

Please login first to reply.