Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 28, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
AntNoir

What's the message/meaning behind the VISIO tee?

I love the design, looks unique, trying to figure out the point of the shirt though
THE IMAGE IS A PLAY OFF THE MOVIE EYES WIDE
SHUT. IT WAS A SCENE IN THE MOVIE THAT MEMBERS INITIATED EACHOTHER INTO A
BROTHERHOOD.

BLVCK SCALE SF | WWW.BLACK-SCALE.COM

December 28, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
freshsteez

Got one of my BS hoodies from Karmaloop.  The quality is decent but not embroidered.  They are much better than the PLNDR ones though, but what is up with the tags being cut off at the back?

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

December 28, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale headwear hats & beanies just restocked online @ http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?topSection=88&cat=33&pg=&showall=Yes

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 28, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

Got one of my BS hoodies from Karmaloop.  The quality is decent but not embroidered.  They are much better than the PLNDR ones though, but what is up with the tags being cut off at the back?

December 28, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

What's the message/meaning behind the VISIO tee?

I love the design, looks unique, trying to figure out the point of the shirt though
THE IMAGE IS A PLAY OFF THE MOVIE EYES WIDE

SHUT. IT WAS A SCENE IN THE MOVIE THAT MEMBERS INITIATED EACHOTHER INTO A

BROTHERHOOD.

December 28, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
milkb0x

NIGGA WHERE THE FUCK THE LEATHER SILENCES AT, NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE SHITTY ASS CLOTHING
when asap rockys album drops lol
December 28, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
franciscus

that sigma crewneck is just PIF!

figaro

December 28, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
spriteremix

^ugly....how many other brands exhausted tiger camo already?? and better at that.....bs tiger camo looks bummy imo...they never done camo well, always ends up looking like a cheap imitation of a camo already done by someone else

peacoat look cool though might have to check it out in person since mega refuses to make his site customer friendly and post sizes worn/size of the model, and just like last season they got some dude taking a swim in most of em lmao....lookin like he 5'8 140 rocking XL
December 28, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
VOMITSPIT

I should have gotten the visio tee over the death crescent tee. The quality and coloring of its print is ass.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

December 28, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
RyandaGod

I should have gotten the visio tee over the death crescent tee. The quality and coloring of its print is ass.
vomit cool very rare appearance 
December 28, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
hypethetical

^ugly....how many other brands exhausted tiger camo already?? and better at that.....bs tiger camo looks bummy imo...they never done camo well, always ends up looking like a cheap imitation of a camo already done by someone else

peacoat look cool though might have to check it out in person since mega refuses to make his site customer friendly and post sizes worn/size of the model, and just like last season they got some dude taking a swim in most of em lmao....lookin like he 5'8 140 rocking XL
the ORO jackets were dope though. I'm with you though, we need more specs on the fit of items mega. the size of the piece that the model is wearing would be helpful as well, along with his height or something.
December 29, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
The Fiasco

got my illegal in today. shits dopeee. glad i could finally snag one!

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

December 29, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
BuddyOmar

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 29, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
BlackScale

BLACK-SCALE.COM FOR ALL RE STOCKED ITEMS.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 29, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
BlackScale

NIGGA WHERE THE FUCK THE LEATHER SILENCES AT, NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE SHITTY ASS CLOTHING
LOL STOOPS CABATCH.

December 29, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
BlackScale

YOU HAVE ALOT OF OPINIONS.

EVER THINK ABOUT MAKING YOUR OWN BRAND AND SHOW US WHAT WE SHOULD BE MAKING SO YOU WOULDN'T BE ON OUR FORUMS ANYMORE?

December 29, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
GaterWun

lmao I don't want to derail the thread
but what's a cabatch???? haha

#HansumBoys

December 29, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

How much is United States shipping on BlackScale.com

I live in Texas

I'm copping the Black x Frank 151, Black x Stussy, and VISIO tee.
December 29, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
cypress

How much is United States shipping on BlackScale.com

I live in Texas

I'm copping the Black x Frank 151, Black x Stussy, and VISIO tee.

You can see your total including shipping before you pay on the site
December 29, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

You can see your total including shipping before you pay on the site

__

Yeah, just figured that out haha..
First time that I bought from the main online store.

Was buying Black Scale from Mltd and Karmaloop, but they didn't have the special collabs.
Buying anything BLVCK SCVLE from their main website from now on.

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed 
December 29, 2012 @ 10:48 AM
bengrimm83

So the stuff black scale has on karmaloop isnt as good quality wise if i bought it straight the bs store?
December 29, 2012 @ 12:40 PM
franciscus

still didnt get any shipping confirmation of my black box! i wrote some mails to reezy and he answered me back. i wanted to add some other stuff to my black box and he said he would send me the invoice on friday! nothing happened!

@meg@gem i paid the black box on the 29 november! it's been over a month now! please help me out 

figaro

December 29, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
HYP3B3AST

still didnt get any shipping confirmation of my black box! i wrote some mails to reezy and he answered me back. i wanted to add some other stuff to my black box and he said he would send me the invoice on friday! nothing happened!

@meg@gem i paid the black box on the 29 november! it's been over a month now! please help me out 
same problem here, I better ask him to cancel the item I wanted to add to my order and ship my current order asap now! how things are going it wont arrive before summer 2013 now :-(
December 30, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

Can't wait for the Winter Dilivery 2 of Tees!
December 30, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
1978S

Chall know about...

December 30, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
korange

@Cheezy! Please send me your Paypal address! I need to send you the extra shipping cost then get my hoodie ASAP!

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

December 30, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
HYP3B3AST

forget it, reezy and black-scale having a big party and raging now, maby after a few weeks when everything is back to normal.
December 30, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
WGM

anyone cop the black scale and hall of fame collab tee?
December 30, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
spriteremix

got a new size large  "XX" jacket from last season for sale if anyone looking for a good price
December 31, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
BlackScale

Black-Scale.com restock

Please login first to reply.