[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Dec 26, 2012 @ 16:30
I ordered a logotype hoodie last night, but there is not order conformation come to my email. Is that usual? Mega?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Dec 26, 2012 @ 19:55
no year end sale?

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Dec 26, 2012 @ 20:03
could someone tell me if the backside of the logotype hoodie is stitched on, or just printed! really nice design on that hoodie imo!
back is embroidered, front is printed
Dec 26, 2012 @ 21:40
Black Scale Bone Gold Bracelet is now available @ http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=34&topSection=88 â€¦

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Black Scale Winter 12 Fleece Zip Hoodies are now available @http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=30&topSection=88 â€¦

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Black Scale x Hall of Fame releasing soon at Black Scale SF & Hall of Fame LA. @ Black Scale NY http://instagr.am/p/TtwuPhvPed/ 

Dec 26, 2012 @ 21:41
Black Scale Winter 12 Ready to Wear Collection is now available online at http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=31&topSection=88 â€¦

Dec 26, 2012 @ 21:49

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Dec 26, 2012 @ 22:01
could someone tell me if the backside of the logotype hoodie is stitched on, or just printed! really nice design on that hoodie imo!
the back is stitched

BLVCK SCALE SF | WWW.BLACK-SCALE.COM

Dec 26, 2012 @ 22:02
I ordered a logotype hoodie last night, but there is not order conformation come to my email. Is that usual? Mega?
give me a call at the sf shop and i can look up your order for you. 4153559152

Dec 26, 2012 @ 22:13
Someone help me out ASAP! Ima size medium with all my size in clothes and trying to cop a SPLIT hoodie, would I be pushing it to cop a size large and go up one size or go one size down and cop a small...any ideas on wat would fit better large or small?? thanks
id go bigger i went my usual size and its a bit shorter than most of my other hoodies

that's what I was thinking too go up a size, but haven't seen them in person yet black or grey?
Dec 26, 2012 @ 23:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
Someone help me out ASAP! Ima size medium with all my size in clothes and trying to cop a SPLIT hoodie, would I be pushing it to cop a size large and go up one size or go one size down and cop a small...any ideas on wat would fit better large or small?? thanks
id go bigger i went my usual size and its a bit shorter than most of my other hoodies

that's what I was thinking too go up a size, but haven't seen them in person yet black or grey?
i wear a xxl in most hoodies since im so tall, and i have the black giants split, and it fits good except for the length the sleeves and the body itself just seem shorter than a lot of other fleece I wear, kind of a bummer since its such a dope design
Dec 27, 2012 @ 00:14
2012 WAS AN AMAZING YEAR.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU THAT SUPPORTED US AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO 2013 AND MAKING IT BETTER FOR OUR COMPANY AND YOU.

LOVE

Dec 27, 2012 @ 02:04
I am in Canada, is the international chek out the only method for me? But the shipping cost is ridiculous! 74 dollars for a 90 dollar hoodie?

Dec 27, 2012 @ 03:42

i wear a xxl in most hoodies since im so tall, and i have the black giants split, and it fits good except for the length the sleeves and the body itself just seem shorter than a lot of other fleece I wear, kind of a bummer since its such a dope design

so your saying size up one then if they don't got me a medium...?
Dec 27, 2012 @ 09:04
still no height/weight of model and what size they are wearing...are these HELPFUL details that hard to include
Dec 27, 2012 @ 17:55
I am in Canada, is the international chek out the only method for me? But the shipping cost is ridiculous! 74 dollars for a 90 dollar hoodie?
any help mega? @antnoir ?

Dec 27, 2012 @ 18:54
^MLTD got new BS cut n sew & hoodies
Dec 27, 2012 @ 22:52

so your saying size up one then if they don't got me a medium...?
go up
Dec 27, 2012 @ 22:54
What's the message/meaning behind the VISIO tee?

I love the design, looks unique, trying to figure out the point of the shirt though
Dec 27, 2012 @ 23:59
BLVCK FVME COLLECTION http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5822

Dec 28, 2012 @ 00:57
NIGGA WHERE THE FUCK THE LEATHER SILENCES AT, NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE SHITTY ASS CLOTHING
Dec 28, 2012 @ 01:13

I love the design, looks unique, trying to figure out the point of the shirt though
THE IMAGE IS A PLAY OFF THE MOVIE EYES WIDE
SHUT. IT WAS A SCENE IN THE MOVIE THAT MEMBERS INITIATED EACHOTHER INTO A
BROTHERHOOD.

Dec 28, 2012 @ 01:15
Got one of my BS hoodies from Karmaloop.  The quality is decent but not embroidered.  They are much better than the PLNDR ones though, but what is up with the tags being cut off at the back?

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

Dec 28, 2012 @ 04:06
Black Scale headwear hats & beanies just restocked online @ http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?topSection=88&cat=33&pg=&showall=Yes

Dec 28, 2012 @ 08:20
Got one of my BS hoodies from Karmaloop.  The quality is decent but not embroidered.  They are much better than the PLNDR ones though, but what is up with the tags being cut off at the back?
Dec 28, 2012 @ 08:21

THE IMAGE IS A PLAY OFF THE MOVIE EYES WIDE

SHUT. IT WAS A SCENE IN THE MOVIE THAT MEMBERS INITIATED EACHOTHER INTO A

BROTHERHOOD.

Inactive User

Dec 28, 2012 @ 16:20
NIGGA WHERE THE FUCK THE LEATHER SILENCES AT, NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE SHITTY ASS CLOTHING
when asap rockys album drops lol
Dec 28, 2012 @ 17:48
that sigma crewneck is just PIF!

figaro

Dec 28, 2012 @ 20:30
^ugly....how many other brands exhausted tiger camo already?? and better at that.....bs tiger camo looks bummy imo...they never done camo well, always ends up looking like a cheap imitation of a camo already done by someone else

peacoat look cool though might have to check it out in person since mega refuses to make his site customer friendly and post sizes worn/size of the model, and just like last season they got some dude taking a swim in most of em lmao....lookin like he 5'8 140 rocking XL
Please login first to reply.