Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 26, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
drewsulam

Someone help me out ASAP! Ima size medium with all my size in clothes and trying to cop a SPLIT hoodie, would I be pushing it to cop a size large and go up one size or go one size down and cop a small...any ideas on wat would fit better large or small?? thanks
id go bigger i went my usual size and its a bit shorter than most of my other hoodies
December 26, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
siralex

how does the giants split hoodie fit?

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

December 26, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
hypethetical

No red peacoat mega?
was wondering this is as well since you previewed it in the lookbook. Also, what size is the model wearing for the peacoat on the website? It looks big on him.
December 26, 2012 @ 11:34 AM
demon

No red peacoat mega?
was wondering this is as well since you previewed it in the lookbook. Also, what size is the model wearing for the peacoat on the website? It looks big on him.
i tried it on in store, it fits good, get a size smaller
December 26, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
franciscus

could someone tell me if the backside of the logotype hoodie is stitched on, or just printed! really nice design on that hoodie imo!

figaro

December 26, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
23mjj

The back looks printed. 

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

December 26, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
korange

I ordered a logotype hoodie last night, but there is not order conformation come to my email. Is that usual? Mega?

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

December 26, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
SilvioDante

no year end sale?
December 26, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
hypethetical

could someone tell me if the backside of the logotype hoodie is stitched on, or just printed! really nice design on that hoodie imo!
back is embroidered, front is printed
December 26, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale Bone Gold Bracelet is now available @ http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=34&topSection=88 â€¦

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

BlackScale

Black Scale Winter 12 Fleece Zip Hoodies are now available @http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=30&topSection=88 â€¦

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

BlackScale

Black Scale x Hall of Fame releasing soon at Black Scale SF & Hall of Fame LA. @ Black Scale NY http://instagr.am/p/TtwuPhvPed/ 

December 26, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale Winter 12 Ready to Wear Collection is now available online at http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=31&topSection=88 â€¦

December 26, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
SilvioDante

no year end sale?
?
December 26, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
AntNoir

the back is stitched

BLVCK SCALE SF | WWW.BLACK-SCALE.COM

December 26, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
AntNoir

I ordered a logotype hoodie last night, but there is not order conformation come to my email. Is that usual? Mega?
give me a call at the sf shop and i can look up your order for you. 4153559152

December 26, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
citykiid95

Someone help me out ASAP! Ima size medium with all my size in clothes and trying to cop a SPLIT hoodie, would I be pushing it to cop a size large and go up one size or go one size down and cop a small...any ideas on wat would fit better large or small?? thanks
id go bigger i went my usual size and its a bit shorter than most of my other hoodies

that's what I was thinking too go up a size, but haven't seen them in person yet black or grey?
December 26, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
drewsulam

that's what I was thinking too go up a size, but haven't seen them in person yet black or grey?
i wear a xxl in most hoodies since im so tall, and i have the black giants split, and it fits good except for the length the sleeves and the body itself just seem shorter than a lot of other fleece I wear, kind of a bummer since its such a dope design
December 27, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
BlackScale

2012 WAS AN AMAZING YEAR.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU THAT SUPPORTED US AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO 2013 AND MAKING IT BETTER FOR OUR COMPANY AND YOU.

LOVE

December 27, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
korange

I am in Canada, is the international chek out the only method for me? But the shipping cost is ridiculous! 74 dollars for a 90 dollar hoodie?

December 27, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
citykiid95

i wear a xxl in most hoodies since im so tall, and i have the black giants split, and it fits good except for the length the sleeves and the body itself just seem shorter than a lot of other fleece I wear, kind of a bummer since its such a dope design

so your saying size up one then if they don't got me a medium...?
December 27, 2012 @ 09:04 AM
spriteremix

still no height/weight of model and what size they are wearing...are these HELPFUL details that hard to include
December 27, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
korange

I am in Canada, is the international chek out the only method for me? But the shipping cost is ridiculous! 74 dollars for a 90 dollar hoodie?
any help mega? @antnoir ?

December 27, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
cypress

^MLTD got new BS cut n sew & hoodies
December 27, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
drewsulam

so your saying size up one then if they don't got me a medium...?
go up
December 27, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

What's the message/meaning behind the VISIO tee?

I love the design, looks unique, trying to figure out the point of the shirt though
December 27, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
BlackScale

BLVCK FVME COLLECTION http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5822

December 28, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
Do you even lift

NIGGA WHERE THE FUCK THE LEATHER SILENCES AT, NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE SHITTY ASS CLOTHING
December 28, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
AntNoir

What's the message/meaning behind the VISIO tee?

I love the design, looks unique, trying to figure out the point of the shirt though
THE IMAGE IS A PLAY OFF THE MOVIE EYES WIDE
SHUT. IT WAS A SCENE IN THE MOVIE THAT MEMBERS INITIATED EACHOTHER INTO A
BROTHERHOOD.

December 28, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
freshsteez

Got one of my BS hoodies from Karmaloop.  The quality is decent but not embroidered.  They are much better than the PLNDR ones though, but what is up with the tags being cut off at the back?

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

Please login first to reply.