Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
December 19, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
HYP3B3AST

I even opend a dispute with them and they are even ignoring that..
if anybody has a pending order that they have been waiting on please send me an email at ant@black-scale.com with your name and order id number and I will take care of it right away.
ok let me try this right away and see if it works.
Can you email me at ryang@black-scale.com I need to know your info.
ok I forwarded u the e-mail, not sure if it will work out tho.
December 19, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
BlackScale

Allan Wu?

Aren't you from overseas? How did you order direct? If you ordered your order should've been through international checkout.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 19, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
freshsteez

Mega those reprints from karmaloop they printed on BS quality or shitty karmaloop quality threads?
I had some Gift Codes to use on Karmaloop, so I ordered some BS stuff on there.  I have some hoodies and crewnecks coming in and will be able to comment on those later.  I did however get some ASAP Collab Tees off there and those are definitely BS quality and not the crappy PLNDR stuff I got before.  I think all the Karmaloop pieces are done by BS themselves and they probably just sent them reprints for the holidays.  

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

December 19, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
SilvioDante

Mega those reprints from karmaloop they printed on BS quality or shitty karmaloop quality threads?
I had some Gift Codes to use on Karmaloop, so I ordered some BS stuff on there.  I have some hoodies and crewnecks coming in and will be able to comment on those later.  I did however get some ASAP Collab Tees off there and those are definitely BS quality and not the crappy PLNDR stuff I got before.  I think all the Karmaloop pieces are done by BS themselves and they probably just sent them reprints for the holidays.  
Cool thanks bruh think ima order some stuff since its 40% off.
December 19, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
franciscus

ordered some of  the karmaloop black scale x vsvp tees and they are definetly black scale quality! 

figaro

December 20, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Believe in your City tees release tomorrow @ Black Scale SF, LA, NY and online at Black-Scale.com at noon pst http://t.co/exFZu9Ud

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 20, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
HYP3B3AST

Allan Wu?

Aren't you from overseas? How did you order direct? If you ordered your order should've been through international checkout.
I orderd from reezy directly, now reezy tells me to resolve the paypal dispute, but what what happened if I drop the dispute and then he disappear again?!  and don't send it to me at all? and ignoring me again :-/
December 20, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
HYP3B3AST

all orders went fine before up until this point, I don't really know what happened, I don't think I offended him or something.
December 20, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
BlackScale

U went direct? What was it you buy? I'm really confused.

December 20, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
HYP3B3AST

U went direct? What was it you buy? I'm really confused.
I was buying stuff from reezy way before the international checkout was out and up and running.
u remember your famous saying "reezy can help" ? lol
I bought a snapback and a neckledge from him.
December 20, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
SilvioDante

mega sale happening yay or nay? Need to know where to invest my cash for sales! Either here or supreme.
December 20, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
The Fiasco

mega when will the illegals ship out?

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

December 20, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
SilvioDante

mega when will the illegals ship out?
I got mine 2 days after.
December 20, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
vsvpmike

damn i hope theres a christmas sale... any news mega?
December 20, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
SilvioDante

Sure hope so i passed on the karmaloop sale of 40% incase BS has a sale and ill cop in store.
December 20, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
vsvpmike

Sure hope so i passed on the karmaloop sale of 40% incase BS has a sale and ill cop in store.
haha me too.. i think they'll have something tho..
December 20, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
SilvioDante

According to reezy the holiday sale was gonna be better than BF sale don't believe much of what they say so we shall see.
December 20, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
purpleswvg

hey mega, 

is the crewneck from the new Future video for "Hard" dropping with Winter delivery 2?? That joint's really nice!
December 20, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale Believe in your City tees are now @ Black Scale SF, LA, NY and online at Black-Scale.com

December 20, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
BlackScale

Ala Wu Reezy said he is in contact with you about what's going on

December 20, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
SilvioDante

Alan Wu. You put in a claim and now we lost $300 that you reported to PayPal and the goods we shipped. I appreciate if you don't order from us anymore because it seems like we always have problems with you. Also Reezy tracked the package and you did receive it and now you reported to PayPal and got your money back. Again please don't order from our site or Reezy anymore because we hate dealing with scammers.
What a punk bitch. If he wants to buy shit make his ass go thru international check out now fuck trying to help someone and getting fucked over.

But on the real mega whats up with the sale lol.

Also would wished you made the chronicle in L.A
December 20, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
Richboy 100 million

Alan Wu. You put in a claim and now we lost $300 that you reported to PayPal and the goods we shipped. I appreciate if you don't order from us anymore because it seems like we always have problems with you. Also Reezy tracked the package and you did receive it and now you reported to PayPal and got your money back. Again please don't order from our site or Reezy anymore because we hate dealing with scammers.
damn mega you should go to his house and when he opens the door beat his ass foreals

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 20, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
ekREV

saw a glimpse of the hall of fame x black scale tees and fitted on MLTD last night then it was pulled this morning. somebody at MLTD mustve made a mistake. lol.
December 21, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
LUXDIV

rare gem in Future's video
December 21, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
vsvpmike

damn thats fucked up.
December 21, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Believe in your City tees are now available @ Black Scale stores and online at Black-Scale.com 

December 21, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
tkisbadluck

damn thats fucked up.
damn how is this possible when you can track and prove the package was shipped and delivered. you cant open a rebuttal dispute on paypal?

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

December 21, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
Urkel

saw a glimpse of the hall of fame x black scale tees and fitted on MLTD last night then it was pulled this morning. somebody at MLTD mustve made a mistake. lol.

The collection is already up on atticonlineshop
December 21, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
Urkel

At least the hats and shirts. http://www.atticonlineshop.com/Black-Scale_c_42.html
December 21, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
The Fiasco

got shipping for my illegal. pumped to get it. Great to see BS stepping their shipping game up.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

Please login first to reply.