[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Dec 19, 2012 @ 00:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
That pic is still a dope idea for Winter Headwear.
thank you 7th
any new fleece anytime soon?
we have new fleece coming in time for the holidays

BLVCK SCALE SF | WWW.BLACK-SCALE.COM

Dec 19, 2012 @ 01:06
That flag beanie though!

TPTB Coming Soon!

Dec 19, 2012 @ 01:50
wait so is karmaloop the new plndr? reprinting stuff on poor quality tees and fleece?
Dec 19, 2012 @ 01:52
Stop lying we don't have your order fool from two months ago.

Payment Sent (Unique
Transaction ID8CT94689BW090512B)

Business Name:

Black Scale 

Email:

mega@black-scale.com

Business contact information

Customer Service URL:
http://www.black-scale.com

Customer Service Email:

mega@black-scale.com

Amount sent:

-$142.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

-$142.00 USD

Date:

6 Nov 2012

Time:

01:44:08 GMT+08:00

Completed

Subject:

You've received a payment 1Up for reezy!

Note:

hi reezy, here is the payment for the cap and holy ghost,
thx!

Funding Type:

PayPal Balance

Payment Method:

$142.00 USD – PayPal Account

This transaction is subject to a buyer Complaint,
Chargeback or an Unauthorised Claim. Go to the Resolution
Centre
to resolve this issue.
Dec 19, 2012 @ 01:53
I even opend a dispute with them and they are even ignoring that..
if anybody has a pending order that they have been waiting on please send me an email at ant@black-scale.com with your name and order id number and I will take care of it right away.
ok let me try this right away and see if it works.
Dec 19, 2012 @ 03:28
Reezy see this order for HYP3BEAST because I know all orders are sent and we can't have him waiting unless you shipped it them please give him tracking ASAP.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Dec 19, 2012 @ 03:33
I even opend a dispute with them and they are even ignoring that..
if anybody has a pending order that they have been waiting on please send me an email at ant@black-scale.com with your name and order id number and I will take care of it right away.
Can you email me at ryang@black-scale.com I need to know your info.

Black Ops

Dec 19, 2012 @ 03:56
ILLEGAL is back up again!!!!! Thought these were limited...now all the limited releases are mass produced..smh
Dec 19, 2012 @ 04:01
ILLEGAL is back up again!!!!! Thought these were limited...now all the limited releases are mass produced..smh
what the fuck..this is so messed up!
Dec 19, 2012 @ 04:02
just added 20 to my cart yo...
Dec 19, 2012 @ 04:04
I know, i thought last week was the last time i was gunna ever see them up on site..
Dec 19, 2012 @ 04:32
I know, i thought last week was the last time i was gunna ever see them up on site..
Mega, Reezy, Ant, any Black Scale staff - can you please comment on all these restocks on items that were supposedly limited to numbers that were posted on these forums? 

I think to the customers that this bothers, an acknowledgment of what is happening would be appreciated a great deal even if the answer is one that sucks to hear. I love this brand and always will it just is so shitty feeling like you have something exclusive and then finding out it actually isn't.  For instance, it sucks knowing I missed the beginning of Outside lands so i could mob the store on grant to cop an Illegal snapback and here I am 4 months later copping another (not to mention after the three restocks last week) for my Peruvian friend who is in the states on a visa who wants one just bc he thinks it would be hilarious for him to wear.  Although this exclusivity issue is definitely not the boost, I am not going to stop copping on the first drops of these supposedly limited releases.  I just now know that when a number is given for a "limited" Black Scale product, it's probably not true.  To Mega, please correct me if this is the wrong outlook to have looking forward to future releases.  Also, I know many people think it's wack to get upset over stuff like this but take away all the gripes I have made regarding exclusivity and this still stands as a frustrating business strategy (or phenomenon or whatever you want to call it) to have to experience.

instances I can think of off the top of my head:
- vsvp hoodies
- vsvp strapback (during the weekend it was offered in the bundle)
- ALL items released on ILLEGAL day (snapback, both illegal shirts, danny brown shirt)
- Stussy colab shirt
- True colab shirt
- Benjamin franklin shwag (didn't ever cop so i don't know the name lol)
- rose gold blvck ring

EDIT: yo i'd actually be so down for these restocks if you could just reup those black rugby hoodies from several seasons ago
Dec 19, 2012 @ 05:06
illegal bound.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Dec 19, 2012 @ 05:54
Black Scale x Hall of Fame releases next week.

The jacket is crazy.

Dec 19, 2012 @ 06:23
copped an illegal smoke2dat. hopefully I get the order in a reasonable amount of time blushing

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Dec 19, 2012 @ 07:09
@mega pics or it didn't happen!!!

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Dec 19, 2012 @ 07:42
Throw up the leather SILENCE rite quick meg@gem for a little Xmvs special! We'd all appreciate that.
Dec 19, 2012 @ 07:50
@meg@gem A Blvck Scvle tie dye concept would be clean as well besides the true collab! smokeyface
Dec 19, 2012 @ 08:47
Fuck me just got cart jacked for my ILLEGAL!!! Yo @meg@gem can we get some at BSLA?
Dec 19, 2012 @ 11:02
^ bring back those rugby hoodies foreals. ASAP
Dec 19, 2012 @ 15:39
Mega those reprints from karmaloop they printed on BS quality or shitty karmaloop quality threads?

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Dec 19, 2012 @ 16:02
Drop some other restocks instead of the illegal 5x. It would be dope if silences or funerals dropped. 
Dec 19, 2012 @ 16:24
Can you email me at ryang@black-scale.com I need to know your info.
ok I forwarded u the e-mail, not sure if it will work out tho.
Dec 19, 2012 @ 18:08
Allan Wu?

Aren't you from overseas? How did you order direct? If you ordered your order should've been through international checkout.

Dec 19, 2012 @ 18:55
Mega those reprints from karmaloop they printed on BS quality or shitty karmaloop quality threads?
I had some Gift Codes to use on Karmaloop, so I ordered some BS stuff on there.  I have some hoodies and crewnecks coming in and will be able to comment on those later.  I did however get some ASAP Collab Tees off there and those are definitely BS quality and not the crappy PLNDR stuff I got before.  I think all the Karmaloop pieces are done by BS themselves and they probably just sent them reprints for the holidays.  

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

Dec 19, 2012 @ 18:58
I had some Gift Codes to use on Karmaloop, so I ordered some BS stuff on there.  I have some hoodies and crewnecks coming in and will be able to comment on those later.  I did however get some ASAP Collab Tees off there and those are definitely BS quality and not the crappy PLNDR stuff I got before.  I think all the Karmaloop pieces are done by BS themselves and they probably just sent them reprints for the holidays.  
Cool thanks bruh think ima order some stuff since its 40% off.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Dec 19, 2012 @ 20:36
ordered some of  the karmaloop black scale x vsvp tees and they are definetly black scale quality! 

figaro

Dec 20, 2012 @ 04:19
Black Scale Believe in your City tees release tomorrow @ Black Scale SF, LA, NY and online at Black-Scale.com at noon pst http://t.co/exFZu9Ud

Dec 20, 2012 @ 06:11
Allan Wu?

Aren't you from overseas? How did you order direct? If you ordered your order should've been through international checkout.
I orderd from reezy directly, now reezy tells me to resolve the paypal dispute, but what what happened if I drop the dispute and then he disappear again?!  and don't send it to me at all? and ignoring me again :-/
Dec 20, 2012 @ 06:13
all orders went fine before up until this point, I don't really know what happened, I don't think I offended him or something.
Please login first to reply.