Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 17, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
HYP3B3AST

Ayyeeallen it's nice that you can talk shit on the Internet and not in someone's face. Another Internet banger. Lol.

or hide behind the internet with customers asking questions about there order and the money they send and spend on your gear.
im sure u are glad its just the internet where u can just hide and ignore customers about there disappeared orders and such.
I wonder what happened if all the customers wen to your office and shops to ask about there disappeared orders and money :-(
I guess it goes both ways..
December 17, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
SilvioDante

Got my black box 300$ at first seeing all this BS and my first box lagging as fuck i didnt think much of BS but they restored my faith in them. 11 Shirts mostly black which i appreciated no tanks was another plus. Nice cut and sew oxford shirt 3 beanies quilted jacket with pockets and chest pockets lined in camo and ox blood oro jacket. cool Thanks mega and reezy or whoever handled my order.

Hoping for a nice holiday sale if one goes up.
December 17, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
Do you even lift

mega do you even lift you faggot
December 17, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
BlackScale

Haha lift? Nice doggie. Lmao.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 17, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
BlackScale

I think everyone should have got their black boxes now. We shipped everyone's boxes.

If you still didn't get it please call us and will give ya tracking.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 17, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
cypress

Yo meg@gem are those City tees in store yet? The SF location?
December 17, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
yee55

All my older heads have nothing but good things to say about Mega since back when he was working at Huf,Everytime i go to shop at the SF location the customer service is pretty dope. #stophatinganddoyou
December 17, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
franciscus

I think everyone should have got their black boxes now. We shipped everyone's boxes.

i didn't get any tracking email, nor email confirmation! still i am hella happy that you dispatched all of em! 

just for info, did you mark mine as "gift"? i wrote it in a email two weeks ago, but didn't get any answer from you guys! i really hope you marked it, cuz i dont wanna pay extra taxes, cuz they are freakin high here 

figaro

December 17, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
drewsulam

i didn't get any tracking email, nor email confirmation! still i am hella happy that you dispatched all of em! 

just for info, did you mark mine as "gift"? i wrote it in a email two weeks ago, but didn't get any answer from you guys! i really hope you marked it, cuz i dont wanna pay extra taxes, cuz they are freakin high here 
it took like 5 days for international checkout to send me tracking number after blackscale shipped it... i didnt have to pay any extra taxes which is weird since i usually do maybe you will luck out too
December 17, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
BlackScale

I think international checkout is good about shipping and that's why it cost a little more because they handle all the taxes etc.

December 18, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
VOMITSPIT

no leather silences still sad

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

December 18, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
gotlighters

i ordered a fitted cap during black friday and i have yet to get anything for my order. what's going on?

selling NWOT diamond yacht tank and NWOT crate denim

December 18, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
HYP3B3AST

i ordered a fitted cap during black friday and i have yet to get anything for my order. what's going on?
welcome to the club, also it seems mega isn't posting, he said some intern posting some automated  replys here now.
December 18, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
HYP3B3AST

I guess hes really hiding behind the internet now.
December 18, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
ikarmuh

got my black box today
7 tees
cut and sew BLVCK crewneck in black/black
pentagram fitted
some beanie i gave my girl
i noticed most of the tees i got were from the last collection
welcome to the underworld
war
the matches making the saint peters cross and ect
December 18, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
drewsulam

well international checkout fucked me out of an illegal just like the funeral... but this time black scale made it right they said theyre shipping it out for me wednesday... theyre getting better and i appreciate that
December 18, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
Dat1Dude562

well international checkout fucked me out of an illegal just like the funeral... but this time black scale made it right they said theyre shipping it out for me wednesday... theyre getting better and i appreciate that
I wouldn't count on it. They're just trying to brush you off like many others on here and then meg@ proceeds to make you believe things are going to change. His word doesn't mean shit.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

December 18, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
Dat1Dude562

I wouldn't count on it. They're just trying to brush you off like many others on here and then meg@ proceeds to make you believe things are going to change. His word doesn't mean shit.

On  the bright side, holiday drop was decent.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

December 18, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
drewsulam

well ive already paid them and recieved an email from reezy and ant saying my payment was recieved and they are shipping it this week
December 18, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
HYP3B3AST

well ive already paid them and recieved an email from reezy and ant saying my payment was recieved and they are shipping it this week
im stuck at thi step also now, paid him and reezy said will be shipped out the next day, and next day until now hes ghost, nothing and that was about 2 months ago :-/
December 18, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
HYP3B3AST

I even opend a dispute with them and they are even ignoring that..
December 18, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
drewsulam

i dont know what to tell you man... call em? they took forever with my blackbox but it was worth it... everytime ive called them theyve done their best to help me, although sometimes its a bitch to get through
December 18, 2012 @ 09:26 AM
BlackScale

Stop lying we don't have your order fool from two months ago.

December 18, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
AntNoir

if anybody has a pending order that they have been waiting on please send me an email at ant@black-scale.com with your name and order id number and I will take care of it right away.

BLVCK SCALE SF | WWW.BLACK-SCALE.COM

December 18, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale Winter 12 Headwear http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5815

December 18, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
cypress

^Yo dats a dope ass picture brozay
December 18, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
DarkGrapes

What's up with the new fleece on Karmaloop like....

and

Are these just reprints of old designs?

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

December 18, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
AntNoir

contact me asap with your full name, order id number, and shipping details so that we can get this sent out for you. ant@black-scale.com

BLVCK SCALE SF | WWW.BLACK-SCALE.COM

December 18, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
7thLetter

LAST SUPPER NIGGA

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

December 18, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
Do you even lift

"...and my penis is thiiiiiiiiiiiis big"

Please login first to reply.