Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 16, 2012 @ 11:01 AM
BlackScale

The last two post are very helpful. Very insightful and I'm very stoked to hear it in a positive manner.

No excuses we will work harder to better our online service. 2013 will be nothing but great.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

BlackScale

The last two post are very helpful. Very insightful and I'm very stoked to hear it in a positive manner.

No excuses we will work harder to better our online service. 2013 will be nothing but great.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

BlackScale

December 16, 2012 @ 12:03 PM
ikarmuh

what can i do to try to get on your online team. im from norcal. always down to learn more shit. have sales experience but im only 21, always craving to learn more
December 16, 2012 @ 12:04 PM
ikarmuh

December 16, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
nfairmax

fvck swvg please
December 16, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale Winter 12 Ready to wear collection releasing next week. Just in time for #BlvckXmas http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5766

December 16, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
BlackScale

Can you guys tell me why it's so many wack new brands trying to be dark?

December 16, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
True-Lies

cuzz you're putting our style at the top and making it relevant so
now people are surfing the wave just tryin to make dollas
December 16, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
spriteremix

so those posts are helpful? even though its all the same obvious things we been saying in this thread the past 6 months....lmao...mega slow...explains why everything about this brand moves at a snails pace.

and BS doesn't do dark very well anymore. it is declining in appeal for most of its original consumers...pretty much the brand you see kids wearing cuz of the zumiez gift card they got for their 13th birthday.
December 17, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
BuddyOmar

Mega you should really consider hiring actual professionals or business/customer service minded people. You can only go so far hiring your friends and clubbing partners whose only qualifications include having eye lid tats or 50+ retweets of their heavily saturated photo with them exhaling blunt smoke.

Let interns  or somebody with more than 5 brain cells handle your online stuff. You have a product that's in high demand, but you're neglecting a huge portion of your consumer base on here by continually disrespecting them with terrible service. This brand should be way, way bigger than it is. I mean this shipping shit is inexcusable and the lack of customer service response is even worse.

You could pay me in KY jelly or hemroid cream if you want me to do it, or if you don't want to hire me, go out and find someone who can articulately express themselves because there's nothing more frustrating than being written to by someone that writes and reads at a 5th grade level trying to explain why he fucked up your $300 blackbox order full of yellow cut and sew. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 17, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
valleyla

This is another place you can improve. 

If you think the brands are whack, don't even mention them. Who cares? Black Scale, clearly, is the biggest brand doing this "dark" thing. I'm not sure what you mean by that though. I hope you don't mean you're the only brand doing a black and white, simple aesthetic. Because that's just stupid to even mention.

Get the maturity up a bit man.
December 17, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
BuddyOmar

Yo name or link us to who you talking about blood. No subliminals. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 17, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
juand718

Mega you should really consider hiring actual professionals or business/customer service minded people. You can only go so far hiring your friends and clubbing partners whose only qualifications include having eye lid tats or 50+ retweets of their heavily saturated photo with them exhaling blunt smoke.

Let interns  or somebody with more than 5 brain cells handle your online stuff. You have a product that's in high demand, but you're neglecting a huge portion of your consumer base on here by continually disrespecting them with terrible service. This brand should be way, way bigger than it is. I mean this shipping shit is inexcusable and the lack of customer service response is even worse.

You could pay me in KY jelly or hemroid cream if you want me to do it, or if you don't want to hire me, go out and find someone who can articulately express themselves because there's nothing more frustrating than being written to by someone that writes and reads at a 5th grade level trying to explain why he fucked up your $300 blackbox order full of yellow cut and sew. 

This. A thousand times this.
Having a couple new unpaid interns could really help out. It'll give more of that feel when you walk in store. A more personal touch.It wont solve every problem, but its definitely a start.
December 17, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
juand718

This. A thousand times this.
Having a couple new unpaid interns could really help out. It'll give more of that feel when you walk in store. A more personal touch.It wont solve every problem, but its definitely a start.
December 17, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
7thLetter

Buddy for Prez

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

December 17, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
alwaysuche

stoked to get some black scale gear up in my closet. 
December 17, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
Richboy 100 million

BLVD SUPPLy

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 17, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
loofy

BLVD SUPPLy
so many things wrong here it's not even funny
December 17, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
juand718

BLVD SUPPLy
so many things wrong here it's not even funny

Just... why..
December 17, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
BlackScale

Lol. Spritemix what about you suck my dick. Haha.

December 17, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
BlackScale

Sprite mix did I give you bad customer service by saying suck my dick?

December 17, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
BlackScale

Sprite mix did I give you bad customer service by saying suck my dick?

December 17, 2012 @ 02:28 AM

mega sounds like a little bitch right now ahahah
December 17, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
BlackScale

Ayyeeallen it's nice that you can talk shit on the Internet and not in someone's face. Another Internet banger. Lol.

BlackScale

Ayyeeallen it's nice that you can talk shit on the Internet and not in someone's face. Another Internet banger. Lol.

BlackScale

December 17, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
BlackScale

Only talk shit if you can back it up in the real world. If you can't back it up then I can respect you.

December 17, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
BlackScale

I can't respect you

December 17, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
BlackScale

Blvck Xmas

Please login first to reply.