FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 15, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
Do you even lift

mega why can't you just set aside a few of the hats for the few international heads in here, you still get your money and we don't get fucked over. 

forreal, this shit a problem
December 15, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
Richboy 100 million

That's why you guys.should.live in the greatest country in the world

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 15, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
HOV

i was looking for something to use my free codes on karmaloop for when i came across this.
http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Feather-B-Logo-Crewneck-Sweatshirt-in-Heather-Grey/301424
is that logo even embroided?
December 15, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
heyitscarter

Hey everyone I got a white & black, brand new, grand slam start snapback if anyone is interested?

Looking to sell for 25 shipped
December 15, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
doren2k2

Just copped the illegal snap wooooooooooooo
December 15, 2012 @ 10:30 AM
A$VP-

MEG@MAN Just read ur PM.
December 15, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
A$VP-

BLACK SCALE CMON, I didnt wait all this time to get shutdown like this. I know ya'll passing on my order cause you im overseas, like Seriosly guys. I want my shit and yall wont even answer on email. MEG@MAN, Dude, please look into my situation.
welcome to black scale international 
you guys can try again because the illegal snap is back up.

let us know if it goes through this time.
LOL. Yo why are you guys being so insincere, I'm the one who got screwed over. *Waves hand*

Thanks for the heads-up.. 

Am I supposed to be on watch for the ILLEGAL snapback days after the date of drop EVEN after me copping it AND having to PAY and now having that money on hold, for the second time, EVEN though YALL HAVE CAPS LEFT. I mean If you gave a fuck you would send me one and I would pay for it, again.

Black Scale, just hit me up yo.
December 15, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
vafins

why do you guys even buy this shit still? after the first time I heard mega talk to his customers like his step children, I never bought another item, In all honesty I never had many problems regarding ordering black scale online and I live on the east coast.... but I wasnt gonna support someone who treated his customers like shit............I also think its funny that he takes you and your parents hard earned money and then goes and buys supreme for himself but talks like his brand is on par with them, go ahead and come at with me some bullshit but it will fall upon deaf ears
December 15, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
slaytanic666

you guys should go buy blvck scvle at zumiez lmao
December 15, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
VerminSupreme

when is the outerwear come out?

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

December 15, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
booyamuhfooka

Been a supporter of BS since late 2007. I only read these forums for the entertainment of stupid people who sound like little white ladies complaining about there customer service experience at Starbucks. Don't buy shit because everyone else is rockin' it do it for you. If you can't get it overseas well there's many brands who don't even offer international shipping be thankful. And if mega mind fucked you in the forum you were probably sounding like an annoying dumbass who deserved it. Fuck go get a life and work for your shit. Merry Xmas lol
December 15, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
booyamuhfooka

Been a supporter of BS since late 2007. I only read these forums for the entertainment of stupid people who sound like little white ladies complaining about there customer service experience at Starbucks. Don't buy shit because everyone else is rockin' it do it for you. If you can't get it overseas well there's many brands who don't even offer international shipping be thankful. And if mega mind fucked you in the forum you were probably sounding like an annoying dumbass who deserved it. Fuck go get a life and work for your shit. Merry Xmas lol
December 15, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
A$VP-

@FAPE, It's okay for you to purchase items but if I like Black Scale, I need to get a life and, work for my shit. Okay. #Mad_bro? 
December 15, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
hotpoolboy

Box came a couple days ago and I was very happy with the result!

I got
3 Beanies
5 Tees
And this beauty
http://imgur.com/Nydnt
http://imgur.com/LxYLR
December 15, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
cypress

Box came a couple days ago and I was very happy with the result!

I got
3 Beanies
5 Tees
And this beauty
http://imgur.com/Nydnt
http://imgur.com/LxYLR

post pics of erything else u got G
December 15, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
Richboy 100 million

@FAPE, It's okay for you to purchase items but if I like Black Scale, I need to get a life and, work for my shit. Okay. #Mad_bro? 

your so fucking annoying dont even buy this brand please

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 16, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
syrupgod

Black scale at zumies oh no

YUNG PREME LXRD

December 16, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
AntNoir

if there are any international customers that still want to purchase an Illegal snapback, but couldn't get through on international checkout please email me at ant@black-scale.com and I can help you out.

BLVCK SCALE SF | WWW.BLACK-SCALE.COM

December 16, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
ikarmuh

my blackbox shipped finally after fucking almost 7 weeks yes omg
December 16, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
BlackScale

All Blvck Everything Los Angeles. Black Scale Believe in your city tees release next week. http://t.co/8WTZIbHA

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 16, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
BlackScale

Cats what us to suck their dicks so they can buy our brand. Haha. The forums is talk about Black Scale not to suck your dick. Lmao.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 16, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
ikarmuh

All Blvck Everything Los Angeles. Black Scale Believe in your city tees release next week. http://t.co/8WTZIbHA
are all of em in that font? cant wait to see that SF one
December 16, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
stryk

Is cut n sew dropping this week mega?
December 16, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
BlackScale

Cut and sewn is dropping this weekend yessir.

December 16, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
BlackScale

Cut and sewn is dropping this weekend yessir.

December 16, 2012 @ 09:11 AM
juand718

I think black scale does care, they're just too stupid to run a business properly

mega, reezy, ant, peanut; do these goons have real names?
it sounds like fat albert and his junkyard gang started slangin and rolled the cash into a clothing company 
lol

we do care for sure.

if we didnt run our business properly why do we have 3 stores and 1 more opening next year.

the in store service is amaizng but ur online ill be alot better next year

Overall i agree with this. I live in NYC so i can't say much about first hand online experience but I do know there is room for improvement. Black scale has its good and bad just like everything in this world.

The in store experience is really great over at BSNY. It's just a really chill store with some cool music and the dudes there are pretty helpful. I believe it was @Con who showed me a staff version of the lookbook when i brought up that I was really looking forward to what BS was going to put out. I didn't know he had that at his disposal and he certainly didn't need to show me it.

The store itself is aesthetically pleasing and the clothing is displayed nicely. I mean its a small store but its just so welcoming its soothing. 

Unfortunately, Black Scale does have its downsides which mainly revolve around the online experience.

First off, online shipping needs to be completely reorganized. Not only international.
Its understandable that the rate of shipping out product becomes a little slow when there's such a massive demand but for a customer to get a good 7-8 weeks after initial purchase is a bit excessive. There should be a system in order to prevent things like that. International shipping is also a problem. Time and time I read about international costumers getting screwed over on there purchase. i understand your IS guys help out a lot but at the same time they are detrimental to your business. to international customers, they make it seem as if you guys offer third rate service which i know isn't true.

Small work to your website could be done. Such as fixing the zoom feature and adding more views to the clothing.

Also, to people on the forums: We can get annoying. Put things in perspective. If you keep bothering someone, they wont want to necessarily give you the best service.

I'm not trying to knock off or glorify Black Scale. I'm just trying to put my thoughts out there. You know, just giving my two cents in a logical and coherent manner. But at the end of the day what do i know, I'm just a college drop out who works at the movies.

I look forward to what Black Scale has to offer in 2013. 
December 16, 2012 @ 10:05 AM
drewsulam

I think black scale does care, they're just too stupid to run a business properly

mega, reezy, ant, peanut; do these goons have real names?
it sounds like fat albert and his junkyard gang started slangin and rolled the cash into a clothing company 
lol

we do care for sure.

if we didnt run our business properly why do we have 3 stores and 1 more opening next year.

the in store service is amaizng but ur online ill be alot better next year

Overall i agree with this. I live in NYC so i can't say much about first hand online experience but I do know there is room for improvement. Black scale has its good and bad just like everything in this world.

The in store experience is really great over at BSNY. It's just a really chill store with some cool music and the dudes there are pretty helpful. I believe it was @Con who showed me a staff version of the lookbook when i brought up that I was really looking forward to what BS was going to put out. I didn't know he had that at his disposal and he certainly didn't need to show me it.

The store itself is aesthetically pleasing and the clothing is displayed nicely. I mean its a small store but its just so welcoming its soothing. 

Unfortunately, Black Scale does have its downsides which mainly revolve around the online experience.

First off, online shipping needs to be completely reorganized. Not only international.
Its understandable that the rate of shipping out product becomes a little slow when there's such a massive demand but for a customer to get a good 7-8 weeks after initial purchase is a bit excessive. There should be a system in order to prevent things like that. International shipping is also a problem. Time and time I read about international costumers getting screwed over on there purchase. i understand your IS guys help out a lot but at the same time they are detrimental to your business. to international customers, they make it seem as if you guys offer third rate service which i know isn't true.

Small work to your website could be done. Such as fixing the zoom feature and adding more views to the clothing.

Also, to people on the forums: We can get annoying. Put things in perspective. If you keep bothering someone, they wont want to necessarily give you the best service.

I'm not trying to knock off or glorify Black Scale. I'm just trying to put my thoughts out there. You know, just giving my two cents in a logical and coherent manner. But at the end of the day what do i know, I'm just a college drop out who works at the movies.

I look forward to what Black Scale has to offer in 2013. 
agreed, i broke my ankle while parents were in sf, so they stopped into the bs store and bought me a bunch of dope as shit like the giants split and from what they said the staff were great, as well as everytime i have a problem and call them they try there best to help.... if they pull through and i get an illegal itll make up for the fiasco of the black box... and since my box was dope as fuck that helped too,,, if they could handle their own international shopping that would be perfect... maybe when they get more staff?
December 16, 2012 @ 11:01 AM
BlackScale

The last two post are very helpful. Very insightful and I'm very stoked to hear it in a positive manner.

No excuses we will work harder to better our online service. 2013 will be nothing but great.

BlackScale

The last two post are very helpful. Very insightful and I'm very stoked to hear it in a positive manner.

No excuses we will work harder to better our online service. 2013 will be nothing but great.

BlackScale

Please login first to reply.