300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
December 14, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
drewsulam

hooooly shit i got my tracking number for my box... it took 6 weeks but it says it weighs 11 pounds so i hope its gonna be good
December 14, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
jakasd

Does anyone own this? http://www.black-scale.com/store/proddetail.php?cat=34&maincat=&prod=BSSP12LUGGAGE&pg=2
I plan on traveling in want to know if this is a good bag and how much clothes and shoes would fit and if I can fit kilos in here
December 14, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
jakasd

Does anyone own this? http://www.black-scale.com/store/proddetail.php?cat=34&maincat=&prod=BSSP12LUGGAGE&pg=2
I plan on traveling in want to know if this is a good bag and how much clothes and shoes would fit and if I can fit kilos in here
December 14, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
A$VP-

BLACK SCALE CMON, I didnt wait all this time to get shutdown like this. I know ya'll passing on my order cause you im overseas, like Seriosly guys. I want my shit and yall wont even answer on email. MEG@MAN, Dude, please look into my situation.
December 14, 2012 @ 08:04 AM
jakasd

I'm sorry to tell you @A$VP- but your just shit out of luck they most likely sold your stock already you better make some connects and where "overseas" are you
December 14, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
franciscus

BLACK SCALE CMON, I didnt wait all this time to get shutdown like this. I know ya'll passing on my order cause you im overseas, like Seriosly guys. I want my shit and yall wont even answer on email. MEG@MAN, Dude, please look into my situation.
same here bro

figaro

December 14, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
franciscus

same here bro

figaro

December 14, 2012 @ 09:12 AM
drewsulam

welcome to black scale international 
December 14, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
A$VP-

Still no one @ Black Scale giving a shit. I mean if Rocky even gave u guys the break you got why would you fuck the ones who actually gives a shit about limited items and live this lifestyle. Dont give me the option to buy a product that is never intended to reach my hands, I wasted so much time just go be able to order it. 

Check the pics, it was actually 3 hours, not 1 hour, like it said in my post above.

Black Scale posting that they have the _Limited_ Snapbacks left, If you guys needed people to buy the snapback, why would you cancel my order?

December 14, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
asvpmoney

Yo meg can you please stop making starter caps? the shit is by far the worst fitting snapback of all time. i really want a suicidal snapback but id rather commit suicide than wear a starter.

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

December 14, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
HYP3B3AST

black-scale don't care now lol
they got enough money and fame now to ignore small time customers now I think.
they even said that they even gonna leave the forums interaction next year LOL
they don't need us people here on the forums anymore, they area  big brand name now, they are super busy now handling big orders now...
December 14, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
franciscus

have the all blackboxes been dispatched mega?

figaro

December 14, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
HYP3B3AST

I think u have to wait for the black boxes when they got time to send them out I think, they on xmas holiday now I think, even I am tryna contact them via paypal now.
December 14, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
franciscus

have the all blackboxes been dispatched mega?

figaro

December 14, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
franciscus

have  all the blackboxes been dispatched mega?

figaro

December 14, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
SHARKlN

I think black scale does care, they're just too stupid to run a business properly

mega, reezy, ant, peanut; do these goons have real names?
it sounds like fat albert and his junkyard gang started slangin and rolled the cash into a clothing company 
December 14, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
SKILER714

I think after the last time mega was in here, everyone was bitching about the Blvck (sales rack) Boxes. Which I regret buying. I still support the brand, but shit changes when you get bigger. I dont expect them to keep up on these forums any longer. Most people only use them to bitch anyway.

The hero unsung when I'm done they'll say I'm great

December 14, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
BlackScale

I think black scale does care, they're just too stupid to run a business properly

it sounds like fat albert and his junkyard gang started slangin and rolled the cash into a clothing company 
lol

we do care for sure.

if we didnt run our business properly why do we have 3 stores and 1 more opening next year.

the in store service is amaizng but ur online ill be alot better next year

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 14, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
BlackScale

Still no one @ Black Scale giving a shit. I mean if Rocky even gave u guys the break you got why would you fuck the ones who actually gives a shit about limited items and live this lifestyle. Dont give me the option to buy a product that is never intended to reach my hands, I wasted so much time just go be able to order it. 

Check the pics, it was actually 3 hours, not 1 hour, like it said in my post above.

Black Scale posting that they have the _Limited_ Snapbacks left, If you guys needed people to buy the snapback, why would you cancel my order?

what happen is you order through international checkout, then international checkout has to order from us.

the thing that sucks is they always cancel because the hat is always sold out by the time they order.

its not automatic were you order then it goes out of our stock they still need to log in.

for us international has benefits but it does suck when international buyers get stuck.

trust me i would love to give you our items but we use them so fraud is caught on time and we dont lose money.

we lost so much money in the past with international 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 14, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
valleyla

lol

we do care for sure.

if we didnt run our business properly why do we have 3 stores and 1 more opening next year.

I don't mean to sound like a dick but I don't think you should attribute "running a business properly" just to how many stores you have and your finances. 

I think there are a lot of aspects in which BS can improve.
December 14, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
drewsulam

December 14, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
cypress

ILLEGAL snapbacks are up online again
December 14, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
BlackScale

lol

we do care for sure.

I don't mean to sound like a dick but I don't think you should attribute "running a business properly" just to how many stores you have and your finances. 

this is true. will get there. we are still small and growing.

one day will be better 

December 14, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
BlackScale

you guys can try again because the illegal snap is back up.

let us know if it goes through this time.

December 14, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
BlackScale

lol

we do care for sure.

just because the black boxes shipping was all fucked up dont say we dont know how to run our business.

we can improve yes but dont talk knock our business.

December 14, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
drewsulam

http://instagram.com/p/TPEZzxlrUU/

black box finally got here!
2 fitteds
2 beanies
pin
jacket
button up
7 tees 
1 tank

im pretty happy the jacket is sick and fits perfectly

just tried to cop an illegal through international checkout... ill doubt ill get it b ut fingers crossed
December 14, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
LUPS

^^Dope box
Wish i had gotten the $300 (im assuming thats what you got)

Just copped an ILLEGAL snap though.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 15, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
valleyla

lol

we do care for sure.

just because the black boxes shipping was all fucked up dont say we dont know how to run our business.

we can improve yes but dont talk knock our business.
Not really sure where I knocked your business but okay I guess
December 15, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
drewsulam

^^Dope box

yeah i got the 300 i just tried to buy an illegal on international checkout... i hope it goes through, retarded that the shipping cost is the same as the hat
December 15, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
drewsulam

^^Dope box

yeah i got the 300 i just tried to buy an illegal on international checkout... i hope it goes through, retarded that the shipping cost is the same as the hat

Please login first to reply.