[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

November 19, 2012 @ 22:55:00 PM
Anyone know where I can still get the Hubert Pentegram Button Up?

karmaloop

Lillyhammer

November 20, 2012 @ 01:28:03 AM
@CON is the online Black friday sale 30% off too?
November 20, 2012 @ 02:13:13 AM
Anyone know where I can still get the Hubert Pentegram Button Up?

mltd.com
November 20, 2012 @ 03:22:34 AM
BLVCK FRIDAY CRAZE.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 20, 2012 @ 04:40:20 AM
Seems legit lol.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/black-scale-snapback-comme-des-fuckdown-asap-rocky-vsvp-believe-silence-funeral-/271104859897?pt=UK_Hats&var=&hash=item3f1f1bdef9
November 20, 2012 @ 04:59:36 AM
Seems legit lol.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/black-scale-snapback-comme-des-fuckdown-asap-rocky-vsvp-believe-silence-funeral-/271104859897?pt=UK_Hats&var=&hash=item3f1f1bdef9

if your a retard

green underbills and a diff font

c'mon now

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

November 20, 2012 @ 05:02:26 AM
that was the joke...
November 20, 2012 @ 05:17:22 AM
fam, how's the fit on the black scale pullover hoodies? I bought a B logo pull over hoodie but its a lot smaller than usual mediums. are all hoodies fitted this way? and info on size of the tees? compare the medium to mishka's, obey's, stussy's mediums before I buy any more.
November 20, 2012 @ 05:37:38 AM
fam, how's the fit on the black scale pullover hoodies? I bought a B logo pull over hoodie but its a lot smaller than usual mediums. are all hoodies fitted this way? and info on size of the tees? compare the medium to mishka's, obey's, stussy's mediums before I buy any more.

i wear xl and all Blvck Scvle's stuuf fits true too size, honestly the best fitting shirts
November 20, 2012 @ 05:51:05 AM
Black Scale | THE HIDDEN TVPE (Mixtape) http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5737

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 20, 2012 @ 06:26:11 AM

almost same as diamond to be honest

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 20, 2012 @ 07:27:30 AM
Black Scale | THE HIDDEN TVPE (Mixtape) http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5737

that CINQ mixtape >

oh yea, and MEGA tell those boys over at BSLA to let me get that 40% after the alotted time. i'm coming through after I get off work on black friday hah
November 20, 2012 @ 07:33:39 AM
When are you guys going to put our white zip ups and hoodies?
November 20, 2012 @ 07:41:03 AM

when is this hat releasing?
November 20, 2012 @ 09:46:13 AM
Just got my feather crewneck in grey. Mega you did amazing on this piece.
November 20, 2012 @ 10:43:41 AM
Just got my feather crewneck in grey. Mega you did amazing on this piece.

Much appreciated sir. Thank You

November 20, 2012 @ 10:44:15 AM

when is this hat releasing?

This will release in December.

November 20, 2012 @ 10:52:50 AM
I spoke to Reezy this past couple days and so many boxes did ship late and we still have many more boxes still being boxes up.

I wanted to sincerely apologize for this.

It's been a pretty crazy battle on Hypebeast forums regarding the black boxes and all we want is for our customers to be happy. We have had so many positive feedbacks and all the negatives been on here on the forums.

The loyalist is on here for the most part and we have a great forum but we are really fixing the issues.

It might seem Black Scale is big but we are s pretty small as a company and as a whole.

We will finish this year with the staff we have and next year first hand Jan we are hiring more people to work on the online store.

We will also be closing many of our boutiques that carry us because we want to concentrate on our online store. We will be doing a cyber sale to all of you here on midnight Thursday night PST and hope you all enjoy the 40% code we are giving for all the mishaps that has been going on.

We decided to do this sale for our online customers and we never do a code weather it's Black Friday or not.

Code: blackfriday

No fancy spelling. Just like how it's supposed to be spelled.

November 20, 2012 @ 11:12:49 AM
I spoke to Reezy this past couple days and so many boxes did ship late and we still have many more boxes still being boxes up.

It's been a pretty crazy battle on Hypebeast forums regarding the black boxes and all we want is for our customers to be happy. We have had so many positive feedbacks and all the negatives been on here on the forums.

The loyalist is on here for the most part and we have a great forum but we are really fixing the issues.

It might seem Black Scale is big but we are s pretty small as a company and as a whole.

We will finish this year with the staff we have and next year first hand Jan we are hiring more people to work on the online store.

We will also be closing many of our boutiques that carry us because we want to concentrate on our online store. We will be doing a cyber sale to all of you here on midnight Thursday night PST and hope you all enjoy the 40% code we are giving for all the mishaps that has been going on.

We decided to do this sale for our online customers and we never do a code weather it's Black Friday or not.

will the new stuff be droppin at midnight as well, or later in the day?
November 20, 2012 @ 11:19:25 AM

whats excluded from the discount any special project items?
November 20, 2012 @ 11:25:22 AM
Yo mega, reezy said he would email me this monday... But i didnt hear anything from him...

figaro

November 20, 2012 @ 13:07:12 PM
damn, discount codes doesn't count for international buyers :'(

and stop delivering to many boutiques that carry the brand... I don't know man, ain't feeling that one.

No offense tho, I respect your choices.

Changed my name from Mojosodope to J_Got_The_Geass

November 20, 2012 @ 13:38:51 PM

Damn. Can't wait.
November 20, 2012 @ 13:51:36 PM
Think ima cop the LA GIOCONDA CLOCK with that 40% code.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 20, 2012 @ 14:19:18 PM
But NY still getting Samples rite?
November 20, 2012 @ 15:10:16 PM
cant even lie ... 40% off code for us online shoppers has me back bein a fan .. i was really burned by the black boxes since i got hyped up to get one and they seemed dissapointing ..

much appreciate you guys steppin it up and takin care of us, ill be ordering friday

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 20, 2012 @ 15:16:14 PM
Thanks for doing us good on the code. So does this mean no in store discount? No more BS at active?

Lillyhammer

November 20, 2012 @ 17:57:22 PM
Yo mega, reezy said he would email me this monday... But i didnt hear anything from him...

same
November 20, 2012 @ 17:59:53 PM
Thanks for doing us good on the code. So does this mean no in store discount? No more BS at active?

Its not like active carried that much BS anyways. My local Active sells 2 BS shirts and they said they didnt plan on carrying anymore than that either.
Please login first to reply.
x