[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

November 17, 2012 @ 11:02:48
I don't think you should speak under the Black Scale name and say stuff like that to people.. kinda damages the way people look at the brand man..

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 17, 2012 @ 11:21:36
do the bs hoodies run big? im somewhere between s and m in bs tshirts dont know what size to get for a hoodie

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 17, 2012 @ 12:02:23
Yessir, i emailed reezy! Like always!! Could you please tell me he should answer me!

What's your real name

lukas

figaro

November 17, 2012 @ 15:52:50
i wanna get one but i don't wanna get two of the same shirt like that dude from a couple pages back

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 17, 2012 @ 16:26:42
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Scale-F-ck-Swag-XL-Tank-Top-Orange-Blvck-Scvle-extra-large-rare-Supreme-/281025048405?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item416e65ef55

lolololol
November 17, 2012 @ 16:29:47
Lowkey want the Silence hat but can't find it ANYWHERE.
November 17, 2012 @ 16:33:51
respect the black scale hustle,they are still putting dark graphics on the table and at the same time them are growing and raising
a well respected cut&sew proyects,yes,them now are using a bigger variety of colours but at the end of the day they are still looking dark,so i can say black scale still being the same brand,just growing up,and now having the oportunity to make biggest things thanks to all the #FuneralDickRiders which of course i respect them,Peace to y'all.

ps: Mega maybe you will need to change the name of the forum for another like Black Scale SUPPORT forum,and wait to see if all this bullshit go out
November 17, 2012 @ 16:54:23
Remember this always. We make clothes for us.

Our loyalist will always love what we do.

We don't ever make clothes for trends.

If you don't like it sorry but it's a lot of brands out there and you don't have to buy our clothing.

Thank You.
Remember this always. We make clothes for us.

you make clothes to make money. and half the shit you say doesnt even make sense you retarded bitch. fuck black scale..

Our loyalist will always love what we do.

We don't ever make clothes for trends.

If you don't like it sorry but it's a lot of brands out there and you don't have to buy our clothing.

Thank You.
November 17, 2012 @ 17:58:56
what I don't get is why are you extending the black boxes when you have barely been able to ship any of them and also run out of stock

November 17, 2012 @ 18:13:12

My $150 box. Not too excited about it but what am I gonna do? Wasn't expecting for anything too crazy anyway

And here's the gila pants. Sorry if it looks awkward but I literally had no mirrors in my house to get a good look at them so I had to like hold my phone out in front of me hahah
November 17, 2012 @ 19:09:22
Wow, every single box that has been posted has contained the same 7-9 shirts, that ugly bright orange tank, 3 beanies. I have seen only one person with anything remotely exclusive- the "PLAY HER" shirt. How is this a mystery box when people know they are going to get a variation of the same 12 items!? They should send everyone an email who already got a box with a choice of another shirt. That's not fair that people who waited to get a box or didn't badger the people who work at BS with emails and calls get doper boxes. What ever happened to FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE?

@spitfire1027, how much did your box weigh on the UPS site?

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."

November 17, 2012 @ 19:10:33
Leather pentagram my design
Studded letterman my design

Lol. You don't even have a clue.

Then why aren't we getting those anymore b? What happened to that demonic shit?

Don't worry though Buddy the darkness is always something we will do.

Even with the hundreds of brands coming out trying to be dark you know we were one of the first.

Alright b i just feel like some of that has been missing lately. Like last year's fall I bought a shit ton of it, but I miss the cryptic edgy shit. You def gotta do that stuff again man, but I totally feel what you mean about growing as a brand and I can respect that. There's just literally no other brand in streetwear doing what you guys used to do and aside from Actual Pain, I can't find that cryptic shit anywhere else.

I feel you on dressing in different styles at times though. "Everyday my whole dress code switch" - Cappadonna tha gawd
November 17, 2012 @ 19:11:05
......and just because someone puts in their 2 cents about something doesn't always make it complaining. Its being said for a reason right? So that thing/person can improve and become better.

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."

November 17, 2012 @ 19:27:06
Only reason I'm not getting a box is cause it looks like they all consist of what the last boxes had in them minus some of the new season
November 17, 2012 @ 19:47:31
Flashblvck

(Invalid img)

None of these pics are mine

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

November 17, 2012 @ 19:47:45
some of you guys need to go outside and breathe some air.
November 17, 2012 @ 19:50:28
(Invalid img)

some bitches wear weird ass shit. lookin like a hooker

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 17, 2012 @ 20:21:52
I just called BS and they said that they had just shipped out 200 boxes and that they will shipping a bunch more on monday with fresh new apparel. Thanks meg@gem for the love !
November 17, 2012 @ 20:36:37
^^
u must be a homo

bro if you like your girl looking like a fucking beat up hooker then i guess your right... bitch
November 17, 2012 @ 20:37:31
those ass cheeks are saggy bro
November 17, 2012 @ 20:57:53
I just called BS and they said that they had just shipped out 200 boxes and that they will shipping a bunch more on monday with fresh new apparel. Thanks meg@gem for the love !

So what your telling US is that the first 200 people who bought boxes, are the unlucky ones who barely got fresh new apparel and the same beanie and tank top?
Thats what seems to be the consensus on here now with peoples posts and opinions about the black boxes we have heard of so far.

I guess a lot of people in the beginning should of called BS and talked to customer service in order for them to hope for something they would like, for instance fresh shit........

We all knew it was a MYSTERY box, so you should expect that nothing YOU want is guaranteed.

Please login first to reply.
x