Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $175.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP175
December 2, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
spriteremix

Does the ram bracelet bend?

yes

no where near worth 90 though

checked it out today....shit feels light and cheap..almost feels as if after enough "adjustments" bending it back and forth the metal would get weak and snap...you been warned

Actually it's not cheap since you know everything. Lol

Also you can bend it all day long and won't snap.

It's thicker than the Alexander McQueen bracelets.

If you ain't careful with your shit maybe you shouldn't be buying accessories.

Rolex are thousands of dollars and if you drop it it can get damaged.

Does that mean Rolex is cheap made?

your faulty logic tho

you going hard defending these cheap ass bracelets

i only spit facts on here..you can get mad if you want and i'll obviously understand why

i've given credit where credit is due (oro jacket, og funerals, etc. just look thru the thread)

i dont have any hate towards black scale, i just call it how i see it.. like i said im the person people in here can depend on for reviews/quality checks and if you mad at that because people like me hurt your sales to blind people that trust you only to get fucked by bullshit like black boxes and shitty accessories that break on the first day, then so be it

you've clearly and bluntly lied about so much in this thread that ironically you've stripped your own credibility

don't even get me started on your in-store staff

and my submariner is doing just fine cool
December 2, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
spriteremix

if anyone needs to know details on any of the new hats just ask smile
December 2, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
Richboy 100 million

yes

checked it out today....shit feels light and cheap..almost feels as if after enough "adjustments" bending it back and forth the metal would get weak and snap...you been warned

your faulty logic tho

i only spit facts on here..you can get mad if you want and i'll obviously understand why

i've given credit where credit is due (oro jacket, og funerals, etc. just look thru the thread)

i dont have any hate towards black scale, i just call it how i see it.. like i said im the person people in here can depend on for reviews/quality checks and if you mad at that because people like me hurt your sales to blind people that trust you only to get fucked by bullshit like black boxes and shitty accessories that break on the first day, then so be it

you've clearly and bluntly lied about so much in this thread that ironically you've stripped your own credibility

lol this shit is so fucking gay why do people keep posting these gay ass faces

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 2, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
BlackScale

yes

your faulty logic tho

Your just forum hater. Those bracelets are best quality accessories we put out to date stoops.

They were supposed to be more expensive but you don't know shit about production.

Lies I tell? Shut yo ass up and stop posting on my thread.

You know how many people that shop with us that are not on the thread? You think I give a fuck about what you think?

I only answer because I think you're a dumbass.

Again please stop posting on our thread. Thank You.

It's only right you go away and never look at our product.

With your submariner. Lol. Wtf is that?

Did you get beat as a kid or what? Because your brain is just stuck on bad energy.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 2, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
BlackScale

yes

your faulty logic tho

lol this shit is so fucking gay why do people keep posting these gay ass faces

He wasted an entire hour posting that. Lol. Stoops Cabatch.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 2, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
spriteremix

no negative energy

i just see things the way they are instead of the way you present them

nothing hateful about that
December 2, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
BuddyOmar

I heard from someone who saw the ram bracelet in store that they look cheap in person. I'm kind of tempted to get one but I just don't know if I can trust investing in this jewelry due to past experience

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 2, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
hypethetical

if anyone needs to know details on any of the new hats just ask smile

give me the deets on the the king of feathers fitted bruhhh. like whats on the back and underbrim?
December 2, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
BlackScale

no negative energy

i just see things the way they are instead of the way you present them

nothing hateful about that

All good. It's hate. Learn the product first. Ask and you'll get knowledge.

December 2, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
BlackScale

I heard from someone who saw the ram bracelet in store that they look cheap in person. I'm kind of tempted to get one but I just don't know if I can trust investing in this jewelry due to past experience

You don't have to purchase it.

December 2, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
HYP3B3AST

if black-scale service is all good and all the people here talking about there bad experience is fake and just hate then mega, why do i get ignored now, im still waiting on my order i made 2 months ago with reezy, i paid him already 1 month ago but now reezy is ignoring me?! like nothing happend? i tweeted and e-mailed him but hes ghost, but on twitter he is still active...
December 2, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
HYP3B3AST

here is the transaction id, u can check it:

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID8CT94689BW090512B)

Business Name:
Black Scale
Email:
mega@black-scale.com
December 2, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
drewsulam

he mega do your varsity's fit a little bigger than the bengal? it fits but i wear a xxl and i cant layer with it im hoping the varsitys fit a bit bigger, especially that new flannel looking one for winter 12 coming out
December 2, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
GaterWun

[LOL] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Ha! This thread always makes a dude giggle

Continue, continue.

#HansumBoys

December 2, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
BuddyOmar

Indeed, I don't, just disappointed if the quality really is whack because when I first saw it months ago it looked like a must have. You can adjust it, right? it's not a one size fits all type of thing?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 2, 2012 @ 08:14 AM
drewsulam

ive seen photos that make it look awesome and others wear it looks tacky....
December 2, 2012 @ 08:55 AM
low_k3y

looks like the feather straps got the B on the side. some other dope fits and beanies too.

cool cool cool

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

December 2, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
drewsulam

those grandslam toques are so sick
December 2, 2012 @ 09:38 AM
BlackScale

if black-scale service is all good and all the people here talking about there bad experience is fake and just hate then mega, why do i get ignored now, im still waiting on my order i made 2 months ago with reezy, i paid him already 1 month ago but now reezy is ignoring me?! like nothing happend? i tweeted and e-mailed him but hes ghost, but on twitter he is still active...

I'm very mad and disappointed that we haven't done our job and its no excuse.

It's been very busy and we will fix it. I will def get your order out and it really hurts me that our service hasn't been on point and we stress the fact that our service should be number 1.

December 2, 2012 @ 09:40 AM
BlackScale

Indeed, I don't, just disappointed if the quality really is whack because when I first saw it months ago it looked like a must have. You can adjust it, right? it's not a one size fits all type of thing?

It's similar to the Alexander McQueen jump off but thicker. It's adjustable one size fits all. Small enough for the ladies and big enough for the man.

December 2, 2012 @ 09:42 AM
BlackScale

ive seen photos that make it look awesome and others wear it looks tacky....

I get loads of compliments when I wear it.

Also the girls love it as much as the man.

Remember people it's all about what you like.

December 2, 2012 @ 09:46 AM
BlackScale

You also have to remember this forum is only a few people that have opinions. If you heard other people's opinions that are everyday customers as well as new customers they love the product.

We are not a Louie Vuitton so don't expect our prices to be that high but know we care about our product and its some of the best in street where.

December 2, 2012 @ 09:46 AM
fuckyouu4444

looks like the feather straps got the B on the side. some other dope fits and beanies too.

cool cool cool

Is the weed hat a snapback or fitted?
December 2, 2012 @ 09:47 AM
tkisbadluck

cool cool cool

that orange one with the feathers is sick!

man, looking at that picture and the sheer amount of hats they have now....black scale has come a loooooong way.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

December 2, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
walterwhite

cool cool cool

Them beanies on the right ~!~

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

December 2, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
franciscus

just for info! when i am gettin the sizing email for my blackbox @meg@gem

figaro

December 2, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
walterwhite

http://www.mltd.com/han-cholo-his-pyramid-mens-ring-gun-metal-pr-23208.html what is this..

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

December 2, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
LUPS

http://www.mltd.com/han-cholo-his-pyramid-mens-ring-gun-metal-pr-23208.html what is this..

Han Cholo has been making the pyramid rings

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 2, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
7thLetter

Yes Mega has used the single pyramid concept which Han Cholo used first. Cholo's are still better.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

December 2, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
zachmess

lol @spriteremix thinking he's the forum hero here to protect all of our $ with his vast amount of knowledge. people are going to buy the product regardless of how you say it is. if they like it, they like it. no one seeks out your opinion on something before they cop some shit from black scale. shut up

Please login first to reply.