Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 28, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
HOV

damnnn so tempted to cop that asap hoodie ):
empty wallet though..
November 28, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
Yung Urameshi

Ima have to peep that tiger camo top when it drops.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

November 28, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
kushxcali

just got my 150 box
6 tees
1 zip up hoody
1 tank top
1 hat
1 beanie
2 pins..
pretty stoked, will post pics in a bit
November 28, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
kushxcali

November 28, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
kushxcali

the tee shirts are xl, im tryna get rid of the white tee and the black one next to the beanie, cause i already have, will do for cheap lmk, but everything in the box is sick, im happy
November 28, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
carloz1989

that hooded jacket is straight fucking fire!
November 28, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
demon

the st peter tee is dope as fuck
November 28, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
spriteremix

winter looking less and less like BS and more like every other brand

generic looking pieces ive seen from other brands already

need to see more detail
November 28, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
drewsulam

that box is siiick, cant wait for my 300... hope i get some fleece
November 28, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
lovedmndlife

another day passed here in europe, and reezy didn't answer again! damn, being an international customer just SVCKS!

YES it does suck bigtime

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

November 28, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
drewsulam

yeah im still waiting on mine too
November 28, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
zachmess

I was trying to hold off on calling them, but I placed my box order over 3 weeks ago and haven't heard a word about it yet.. nothing from Black Friday either and I'm only in salt lake.. how is chi-town already receiving packages?
November 28, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
ikarmuh

I was trying to hold off on calling them, but I placed my box order over 3 weeks ago and haven't heard a word about it yet.. nothing from Black Friday either and I'm only in salt lake.. how is chi-town already receiving packages?

bro im an hour and a half away and i ordered 3 weeks ago and havent gotten shipped.
November 28, 2012 @ 09:12 AM
BuddyOmar

winter looking less and less like BS and more like every other brand

generic looking pieces ive seen from other brands already

need to see more detail

Cosign tbh. I like the leather sleeve coat but i'm not feeling the button front. I think if it was a zipped bomber type silhouette it would've been cooler. Tiger stripe shirt looks interesting I hope there's darker color pallettes for it though. Just not feeling this shit like I used to.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 28, 2012 @ 11:47 AM
BlackScale

Thanks for all the opinions people.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 28, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
SilvioDante

After finally getting thru and moving orders around i ended up getting a 150$ and 300$ had to much money held up with 500$ and nothing was being shipped. Got my 150$ yesterday and i must say mega/reezy thanks!!!!!!

8 tees
1 button down cut and sew a actual nice one
1 new era hat
1 beanie
1 Scale Belt
2 Pins

Not bad for 150$
November 28, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
franciscus

looks like mega and reezy start throwing freakin awesome stuff! thinking bout coppin a 300 box!

figaro

November 28, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
megatron23

there black friday sale was on point in nyc
November 28, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
SilvioDante

@derflhansl wont that cost you like 150$ shipping? Lol i can only imagine how annoying you'd be if you actually bought something.
November 28, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
Richboy 100 million

@derflhansl wont that cost you like 150$ shipping? Lol i can only imagine how annoying you'd be if you actually bought something.

Nice box you selling anything?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 28, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
SilvioDante

@aldo5408 probably obsama tee blue blavkscvle tee and stripped beanie. They size XL though which i think i should have gotten L. XL to big but still wearable.
November 28, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
LUPS

SO MEGA, YOU GOING TO E-MAIL ME OR WHAT?
Whats good with that clock?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 28, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
franciscus

i thought of ordering one to a friend of mine in us, and he sends me then!

figaro

November 28, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
hypethetical

damn that $150 box is the best one so far. You got a dope hat
November 28, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
HYP3B3AST

So what about my order of 2 months ago mega/reezy?!
If i open a paypal dispute now, u will respond directly and then accuse me of things, and calling me a fraud tryna get free stuff and being a inpatient bastard :-/
November 28, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
23mjj

@silviodante I have that button down, love the materials.

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

November 28, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
onetime4yourmind

Hey @meg@gem

I have followed your brand for a while and when some items hit a plndr sale I decided to dive in while the prices were low. I picked up two crew necks, and while the material was very plush the cut/sizing was awful. I can wear a medium in every other brand, but I found that the medium on these crew necks was tiny, like barely even covers my waiste. The material is also wrinkled where it meets at the bottom cuff of the sweater as well as cracking/chips in the screen printing, pretty much left them unwearable. After hearing a lot of positives about your brand here and through friends of mine I am assuming that items that hit the pop up sale were just factory defects or products that did not meet your quality control, based on the huge markdowns in the pop up sale. I suppose my question is based on your policy of no returns what would i expect given I ran into a similar product purchasing directly? What if the item that I ordered is no longer available to exchange? Also how would you compare the sizing on your crew necks to the cut n sew products, assuming that I need to size up from the crew would that also be true to the cut n sew? Thanks in advance for answering my questions.
November 28, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
SilvioDante

Hey @meg@gem

I have followed your brand for a while and when some items hit a plndr sale I decided to dive in while the prices were low. I picked up two crew necks, and while the material was very plush the cut/sizing was awful. I can wear a medium in every other brand, but I found that the medium on these crew necks was tiny, like barely even covers my waiste. The material is also wrinkled where it meets at the bottom cuff of the sweater as well as cracking/chips in the screen printing, pretty much left them unwearable. After hearing a lot of positives about your brand here and through friends of mine I am assuming that items that hit the pop up sale were just factory defects or products that did not meet your quality control, based on the huge markdowns in the pop up sale. I suppose my question is based on your policy of no returns what would i expect given I ran into a similar product purchasing directly? What if the item that I ordered is no longer available to exchange? Also how would you compare the sizing on your crew necks to the cut n sew products, assuming that I need to size up from the crew would that also be true to the cut n sew? Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

The shit from plndr isnt same material used when direct from BS. Plndr prints on they're own stuff from my understanding.

@23mjj Hell yes i love it great cut and great material def on point.
November 28, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
hypethetical

@onetime4yourmind I copped from plndr once before and I'm never doing it again.
November 28, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
onetime4yourmind

Hey @meg@gem

The shit from plndr isnt same material used when direct from BS. Plndr prints on they're own stuff from my understanding.

@23mjj Hell yes i love it great cut and great material def on point.

Thanks for the quick replies guys, I guess that was a lesson learned. It was the only time I have ever bought anything from there as the majority of the things they carry don't really appeal to me, so I didn't have anything to compare to. How would you recommend on sizing for cut n sew items. Medium preme hoodie give me a good fitted look, large if I want it long. I am about 6'1" 165 lbs. Not frail but not brolic.

Please login first to reply.