Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 17, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
7thLetter

Flashblvck

None of these pics are mine

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

November 17, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
Winged Foot

some of you guys need to go outside and breathe some air.
November 17, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
kushxcali

some bitches wear weird ass shit. lookin like a hooker
November 17, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
quiet1

suspended

^^
u must be a homo

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

November 17, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
quiet1

suspended

My $150 box. Not too excited about it but what am I gonna do? Wasn't expecting for anything too crazy anyway

And here's the gila pants. Sorry if it looks awkward but I literally had no mirrors in my house to get a good look at them so I had to like hold my phone out in front of me hahah

wow u are crazy if u dont like this box! nothing but heat except for the orange tank, u newbies have no idea what u got and dont appreciate it

November 17, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
austio309

I just called BS and they said that they had just shipped out 200 boxes and that they will shipping a bunch more on monday with fresh new apparel. Thanks meg@gem for the love !
November 17, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
kushxcali

^^
u must be a homo

bro if you like your girl looking like a fucking beat up hooker then i guess your right... bitch
November 17, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
kushxcali

those ass cheeks are saggy bro
November 17, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
lazylids

I just called BS and they said that they had just shipped out 200 boxes and that they will shipping a bunch more on monday with fresh new apparel. Thanks meg@gem for the love !

So what your telling US is that the first 200 people who bought boxes, are the unlucky ones who barely got fresh new apparel and the same beanie and tank top?
Thats what seems to be the consensus on here now with peoples posts and opinions about the black boxes we have heard of so far.

I guess a lot of people in the beginning should of called BS and talked to customer service in order for them to hope for something they would like, for instance fresh shit........

We all knew it was a MYSTERY box, so you should expect that nothing YOU want is guaranteed.
November 17, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
quiet1

suspended

^^
u must be a homo

bro if you like your girl looking like a fucking beat up hooker then i guess your right... bitch

not my girl, but i do enjoy seeing chicks looking like beat up hookers, ever go to a strip club? oh thats right, u are only 14...bitch

November 17, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
Richboy 100 million

So what your telling US is that the first 200 people who bought boxes, are the unlucky ones who barely got fresh new apparel and the same beanie and tank top?
Thats what seems to be the consensus on here now with peoples posts and opinions about the black boxes we have heard of so far.

I guess a lot of people in the beginning should of called BS and talked to customer service in order for them to hope for something they would like, for instance fresh shit........

We all knew it was a MYSTERY box, so you should expect that nothing YOU want is guaranteed.[/qu

We did atleast I did I went to the SF store to buy the Ssvr and asked breezy if we could pick some stuff out on our boxes he said no cuz its all random. Which should have been cool cuz Mega said that they would have a lot of samples/rare shit

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 17, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
austio309

We all knew it was a MYSTERY box, so you should expect that nothing YOU want is guaranteed.

Well I think the 200 boxes they sent out today has new appeal too...right?

im just passing on the info guys
November 17, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
austio309

Im just passing on the info to you guys.

Well I think the 200 boxes they sent out today has new appeal too...right?
November 17, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
artistiq

So, I ordered on the 1st. Got the Form a couple days later. I filled it out a week ago, and haven't got any confirmation or shipping info yet. I know there's probably a lot of orders so I'm not mad or anything i'm just wondering why I haven't got anything yet.

Email is : c.plowman@me.com
November 17, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
austio309

So, I ordered on the 1st. Got the Form a couple days later. I filled it out a week ago, and haven't got any confirmation or shipping info yet. I know there's probably a lot of orders so I'm not mad or anything i'm just wondering why I haven't got anything yet.

Email is : c.plowman@me.com

Where getting hooked up with new product. From what I'm hearing..

yeah that is exactly what i am thinking
November 17, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
artistiq

hmm
November 17, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
kushxcali

^^
u must be a homo

not my girl, but i do enjoy seeing chicks looking like beat up hookers, ever go to a strip club? oh thats right, u are only 14...bitch

haha damn dog sorry u have to pay to have some beat up bitch dance on u... i get pussy for free u fuckin faggot.
November 17, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
E74

dang all i see is people bitching and complaining on here lol
November 17, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
SKILER714

What do you do for a living? I bitch all day long. On the forums especially.
Lmao.

i love it!

The hero unsung when I'm done they'll say I'm great

November 17, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
jakasd

Mega my "black box" came in a brown box im disappointed in you!
November 17, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
austio309

But I'll be stoked over whatever I get. Like shit, $50? And I'm getting more than I payed for? I'll take that any day..

my thoughts exactly
November 18, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
austio309

But I'll be stoked over whatever I get. Like shit, $50? And I'm getting more than I payed for? I'll take that any day..

my thoughts exactly

Yeah, so I don't get why all these people complain saying they got screwed over, when they knew they were taking the risk of not knowing what they were getting. And despite that, they're still getting a hell of a deal on some clothes.

Yeah Im probably not going get exactly what I want. But that's not the point of these, to get every good shirt that blvck scvle has ever made. It's to have a mystery box to get a lot of goods, for a good price, to thank their buyers for their support.
November 18, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
artistiq

my thoughts exactly

Yeah, so I don't get why all these people complain saying they got screwed over, when they knew they were taking the risk of not knowing what they were getting. And despite that, they're still getting a hell of a deal on some clothes.

One of these 50 boxes I saw had 2 shirts in it that I got from the last black box. I'd be pretty blowed if that happened tbh.
November 18, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
BlackScale

......and just because someone puts in their 2 cents about something doesn't always make it complaining. Its being said for a reason right? So that thing/person can improve and become better.

TRUE

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 18, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
austio309

Just talked to the shop, if you haven't gotten your box yet, were getting some new product from LA. He said that most of the stuff should be different from what you've seen being posted on here by other customers, but their might be a couple things here and there from what your seeing. Thanks Fam..

Prettty much what he told me.
November 18, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
abinsml

I get what you"re saying but you just kind of proved my point, your not supposed to know what your getting, but I'm almost 80% sure of the shirts I'm getting. So then how is it a mystery ? Lawlsss

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."

November 18, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
abinsml

I get what you"re saying but you just kind of proved my point, your not supposed to know what your getting, but I'm almost 80% sure of the shirts I'm getting. So then how is it a mystery ? Lawlsss

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."

November 18, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
bvsedtrillv

Good to know people who stayed up late the first day hoping to get some heat got shit while people who wait 3 weeks will get some "new product"....
November 18, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
relentl3ss

any pics of the 300$ boxes. I ordered a 150$ box but havent heard anything back.. I wish I pulled the trigger and just got a 300.
November 18, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
austio309

any pics of the 300$ boxes. I ordered a 150$ box but havent heard anything back.. I wish I pulled the trigger and just got a 300.

email them, im sure they will upgrade you.

Please login first to reply.