Richboy 100 million

Can you please restock hoodies??? @meg@gem

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 24, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
BlackScale

Can you please restock hoodies??? @meg@gem

i dont think we have anymore brozay.

think those sold out first

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 24, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
hnooyen21

Coupon or Discount Number: BLACKFRIDAY
"Gift Certificate / Coupon Not Found"

is whats been popping up, @meg@gem

Same for me.
November 24, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
BlackScale

Try clearing out your cookies and cashe on your computer, that might help

that would help.

i just got 15 orders in the last 3 minutes.

all codes and discount.

here is an example

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 24, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
BlackScale

BLACK SCALE ONLINE JUST RE-UP ON SOME ITEMS.

November 24, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
strangers

Coupon or Discount Number: BLACKFRIDAY
"Gift Certificate / Coupon Not Found"

is whats been popping up, @meg@gem

what the fuck. I am on right now and its giving me a green light.

sorry boss. let me try to fix this.

foreal, no international? that's some bs
i know international it doesnt work.
November 24, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
Walter White

Mega, you've been changing your story so I just wanna clarify:

Online, it's 40% off all cut n sew, beanies, and hoodies. no accessories or special projects

instore, is it 40% off EVERYTHING from 8-12? or only cut n sew, beanies, and hoodies?

Everything but no accessories and special projects. You should learn how to read th forums bruh bruh.

everything but no accessories and special projects? that's not everything then- now is it?

maybe you need to learn to convey yer thoughts more accurately bruh bruh

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

November 24, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
zachmess

finally got the discount to work, did nothing different than before. anyone having a problem with it still just keep trying every hour or so. eventually it will just accept the code. now to just keep waiting for my blvck box and cut n sews from today. . . . still .... . . patiently... . . .waiting . . . . ...........
November 24, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
BlackScale

finally got the discount to work, did nothing different than before. anyone having a problem with it still just keep trying every hour or so. eventually it will just accept the code. now to just keep waiting for my blvck box and cut n sews from today. . . . still .... . . patiently... . . .waiting . . . . ...........

THNAKS MAN.

I JUST RESET EVERYTHING AND THE CODE SHOULD WORK AT ALL TIMES.

CODE: BLACKFRIDAY

November 24, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
BlackScale

Mega, you've been changing your story so I just wanna clarify:

Online, it's 40% off all cut n sew, beanies, and hoodies. no accessories or special projects

instore, is it 40% off EVERYTHING from 8-12? or only cut n sew, beanies, and hoodies?

Everything but no accessories and special projects. You should learn how to read th forums bruh bruh.

everything but no accessories and special projects? that's not everything then- now is it?

maybe you need to learn to convey yer thoughts more accurately bruh bruh

maybe you need to read properly. lol

thats why "but" is indicated.

you probably just want to argue. people that argue really don't get anywhere but being angry.

November 24, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
BlackScale

Waiting for Megas apology on the code not work.
To make up for it, make the code be 75% off.

Lups we reseted the site. you shouldn't have a problem.

November 24, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
walterwhite

Waiting for Megas apology on the code not work.
To make up for it, make the code be 75% off.

Lups we reseted the site. you shouldn't have a problem.

Dat gramur so gud

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

November 24, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
BlackScale

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT ORDERED TODAY ONLINE DURING OUR CYBER SALE.

WE ARE GOING TO EXTEND THE SALE TILL 10AM TOMORROW BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE HAD TROUBLE WITH THE CODE.

WE LOOKED AT THE PROBLEM AND WE DIDN'T SEE ANY PROBLEMS. WE RESETED THE ONLINE STORE AND WE THEN HAD MORE ORDERS COMING IN SO WE HOPE YOU CAN GET THROUGH NOW. IF NOT PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WILL CHECK ON IT ASAP. REMEMBER TO INPUT THE CODE IN ALL CAPS.

BLACK-SCALE.COM
CODE: BLACKFRIDAY

November 24, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
estro671

@meg@gem, I placed an order yesterday for the Black friday sale. and I payed the full mount of my cart, which included the APEX Jacket (which is in stock at the moment) but when I received my receipt it had a quantity of 0. I would like to verify that I will get the product that I paid for. Please relay the message to Reezy.
Thank You.
November 24, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
estro671

@407, I did email Reezy and tried calling the store a couple times, but I'm guessing it was pretty crazy last night for anything to get through. I'm posting on here to make sure somebody hears me.
November 24, 2012 @ 08:10 AM
BlackScale

@407, I did email Reezy and tried calling the store a couple times, but I'm guessing it was pretty crazy last night for anything to get through. I'm posting on here to make sure somebody hears me.

Reezy will start posting on here more and he will def help you. I will let him know.

November 24, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
drewsulam

wow, ive already received my shipping info for my bloodbath mystery box that i bought last night... i still havent received shipping info for my black box i ordered on the 6th
November 24, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
hypethetical

weird...my code worked when i put blackfriday not in caps
November 24, 2012 @ 09:32 AM
lazylids

you know you did it good on blvck friday when you get the only thing that becomes out of stock in the "ready to wear" section.

tsavoooooooooooooo
November 24, 2012 @ 10:23 AM
BlackScale

BLVCK SCVLE X FRANKS CHOP SHOP COMING SOON

Ya Bish

November 24, 2012 @ 02:39 PM
franciscus

reezy just doesn't answer me! i am waiting for 3 weeks to get an answer!

figaro

November 24, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
iLoveBreast

did the leather silence come out yet? I thought it comes out this november
November 24, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
Richboy 100 million

I called the SF store yesterday at 6 and hey answered fast hard to believe they ignoring you. Bought 3 cut n sew and 2 tees Yee

November 24, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
estro671

Reezy will start posting on here more and he will def help you. I will let him know.

@meg@gem, Much appreciated. Thanks fam.
November 24, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
AntNoir

reezy just doesn't answer me! i am waiting for 3 weeks to get an answer!

Give me a call at (415) 355-9152 and I can help you out, just ask for Ant.

BLVCK SCALE SF | WWW.BLACK-SCALE.COM

November 24, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
estro671

I called the SF store yesterday at 6 and hey answered fast hard to believe they ignoring you. Bought 3 cut n sew and 2 tees Yee

@aldo5408, well I'm calling from a different time zone. I may have called at the wrong time, honest mistake.
Sounds like you got some good pickups though! Post pics when you get them in bruh.
November 24, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
AntNoir

@meg@gem, I placed an order yesterday for the Black friday sale. and I payed the full mount of my cart, which included the APEX Jacket (which is in stock at the moment) but when I received my receipt it had a quantity of 0. I would like to verify that I will get the product that I paid for. Please relay the message to Reezy.
Thank You.

Call me at the shop (415) 355-9152 and I can help you out.

November 24, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
AntNoir

If anybody would like to check on the status of their order feel free to give me a call at Black Scale SF today between 11-7 and I can help you guys out. (415) 355-9152

November 24, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
Richboy 100 million

@aldo5408, well I'm calling from a different time zone. I may have called at the wrong time, honest mistake.
Sounds like you got some good pickups though! Post pics when you get them in bruh.

call this number 415) 355-9152 some one always answers whenever i go to the store and the phone rings the cashier answers so i dont think they ignore on purpose

November 24, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
hypethetical

If anybody would like to check on the status of their order feel free to give me a call at Black Scale SF today between 11-7 and I can help you guys out. (415) 355-9152

all I want to know is will the orders from the blackfriday sale be shipped out quickly or will there be a delay

Please login first to reply.