Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 23, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
franciscus

@meg@gem i am willing to pay the full price, eventhough there are sales! reezy still didnt answer my emails, and i am wondering why? nearly three weeks ago now! Mega, i already gave you my real names, so please just help me out, really wanna order now!

figaro

November 23, 2012 @ 08:13 AM
tfk408

IS IT 40% OFF EVERYTHING IN STORE OR SAME THINGS AS WEB?
November 23, 2012 @ 08:37 AM
EstBayLivn

Copped XX, Rebellious, Tiburon, Niners color SF tee
November 23, 2012 @ 09:14 AM
aces1

ew @ that orange tanktop, never buying that junk box.
November 23, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
aces1

ew @ that orange tank. never buying this bargain bin junk.
November 23, 2012 @ 09:32 AM
VOMITSPIT

slept on the XX leather jacket. had that shit in my cart and it sold out, coppin' a leather perfecto outta remorse lol.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

November 23, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
aces1

roflmao this brand was straight from plndr.com. without asap wouldve fallen to pieces long ago, dont be ignorant, you guys print fonts on hoodies, you guys are not fashion designers, be more humble and appreciative to the kids that are willing to spend their hard-earned $100 on something that cost $15 to make.

it takes a real idiot to cuss out your customers, in any business. I'm 14 years old and I know that.
November 23, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
hnooyen21

tried using the "blackfriday" coupon code but it doesn't work..
November 23, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
vafins

tried using the "blackfriday" coupon code but it doesn't work..

he said use all caps so BLACKFRIDAY

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

November 23, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
Richboy 100 million

Nothings in stock

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 23, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
lilcombs

The brand was cool. then those jersey shore guys started wearing it. lol..
November 23, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
adoboFosho

Black scale was tight 2-3 years ago. Now its gonna fall like crooks and castles and other brands for trying to do too much in their designs

I just personally wasn't impressed whatsoever with any of the pieces this entire year. Spring was cool, i did buy the Antwerp leather pocket tee, a ton of graphic tees, the A$AP hoodie, and a black henley, the cashme- I mean acrylic hoodie, but everything else just doesn't have the same soul that the brand had once before.

I mean fall/winter of this year's cut and sew just looked nothing like the black scale that I fell in love with. I dunno if that's because Rob Garcia left or if there's a different design aesthetic, but i'm not feeling it like I once did at all.

STOOPS ROB GARCIA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR CUT & SEWN.

ROB DESIGNED A FEW SEASONS.

WINTER YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN YET?

I know that he has nothing to do with his cut and sew and it sucks. He made the best shit you guys ever had imo. Pentagram leatherback was him right? Studded letterman that was him right? Those are classics you guys put out.

All i'm saying is that Rob's shit was edgy and mysterious. The shit now looks like every other streetwear brand. Those Stingray henleys look just like something Crooks and Castles would do. I just miss the unorthodox shit you guys did. I don't see what makes black scale in black scale anymore. It's too clean and too conventional now in my opinion.

Leather pentagram my design
Studded letterman my design

Lol. You don't even have a clue.

Then why aren't we getting those anymore b? What happened to that demonic shit?

Don't worry though Buddy the darkness is always something we will do.

Even with the hundreds of brands coming out trying to be dark you know we were one of the first.

lol at the hundreds

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

November 23, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
milkb0x

MEGA!!!! i need to make changes to an order i just placed when is the best time to call since it's prolly super busy today
November 23, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
hnooyen21

using "BLACKFRIDAY" says "coupon not found"..checked out with two beanies. Anyone else having this problem?
November 23, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
sushighost

Completely satisfied with my box. Completely worth it. Ok, trucker hat and orange cut and sew are not the best but still I could wear these. And for the price of the box, I just can't complain. This time I can say thank you BS.
November 23, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
zachmess

*EDIT never mind couldn't get the last page of the thread to open. did i see before there was going to be a mid-day restock? i was at work earlier, and even now tried to check-out with the codes but none of them worked. i tried BLACKFRIDAY and BLACKSCALE, no discount
November 23, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
FlyFree_D

Don't know what's up with this code
November 23, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
FlyFree_D

Don't know what's up with this code
November 23, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
simplisticj

I tried to access the site for the sale at midnight, and right now, and the codes don't work. I've tried BLACKFRIDAY as well as BLACKSCALE, which you advertised on your twitter, and I've gotten no success. Any update on what I can do?
November 23, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
LUPS

Waiting for Megas apology on the code not work.
To make up for it, make the code be 75% off.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 23, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
VOMITSPIT

Black scale is a hit and miss. They do come out with good pieces occasionally, but 80% of the shit is corny graphic prints. That's too much of a risk to get an actual black box. Hopefully they're just trying to get rid of all their older stock (which was garbage) and they'll come out with better newer designs like they've slowly been doing in the future.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

November 23, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
SHARKlN

Lol @ those quick strike mock ups.

Lemme guess, you're printing on demand and ppl will get their shirts in 4-5 weeks?

Actually they are all done and will release next week in store.

Let me guess you won't buy any? Lol.

I already told you I'm never putting another dime in your pocket.
Furthermore, I've sold off every black scale piece I've owned for a profit. So yeah, Lol.
November 23, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

I hope those quick strikes are a joke

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

November 23, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
VLEX

LOL the code didnt work or what?
November 24, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
zachmess

I've been trying for the past 3 or 4 hours and neither of the codes mega said on both here and twitter are working. on top of the $300 i spent a month ago and haven't gotten even a shipping confirmation yet, not too hyped
November 24, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
BlackScale

Lol @ those quick strike mock ups.

Lemme guess, you're printing on demand and ppl will get their shirts in 4-5 weeks?

Actually they are all done and will release next week in store.

Let me guess you won't buy any? Lol.

I already told you I'm never putting another dime in your pocket.
Furthermore, I've sold off every black scale piece I've owned for a profit. So yeah, Lol.

Thank God. I appreciate you not wearing it anymore. We wouldn't want you reppin us.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 24, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
BlackScale

Waiting for Megas apology on the code not work.
To make up for it, make the code be 75% off.

The code works. We been getting orders all day.

It's been crazy online. I don't know why it's not working for you.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 24, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
BlackScale

I've been trying for the past 3 or 4 hours and neither of the codes mega said on both here and twitter are working. on top of the $300 i spent a month ago and haven't gotten even a shipping confirmation yet, not too hyped

That's weird man. Code is working for sure.
If its a $300 box you will def get hooked up. You will get your product sir.

November 24, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
BlackScale

roflmao this brand was straight from plndr.com. without asap wouldve fallen to pieces long ago, dont be ignorant, you guys print fonts on hoodies, you guys are not fashion designers, be more humble and appreciative to the kids that are willing to spend their hard-earned $100 on something that cost $15 to make.

it takes a real idiot to cuss out your customers, in any business. I'm 14 years old and I know that.

Lol. Shut up. Happy Thanksgiving.

Exactly you're 14. You don't know shit about fashion.

November 24, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
BlackScale

Mega, you've been changing your story so I just wanna clarify:

Online, it's 40% off all cut n sew, beanies, and hoodies. no accessories or special projects

instore, is it 40% off EVERYTHING from 8-12? or only cut n sew, beanies, and hoodies?

Everything but no accessories and special projects. You should learn how to read th forums bruh bruh.

Please login first to reply.