Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 16, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
DarkGrapes

Boxes def feel like clearance boxes this time. Didn't feel like that before. Got a $50 last time and was more than satisfied with my box. I'm expecting to be disappointed with my $150. If the shit ever comes in. SMDH....

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa / Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

November 16, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
SilvioDante

smdh... lol
November 16, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
kyrk b

i still havent got an email asking me for sizes for my $150 black box yet and i paid on monday and its friday. should i be worried? should i call the store or shold i just wait? i know things are really busy right now.
November 16, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
spriteremix

I want to hear peoples opinion of my $$$$50 dollar box.

Here is the link to a pic of it:

It consisted of:
-Black Scale x Deadline shirt
-Black Scale x BGRT shirt
-Fuck Swag Orange Tank Top
-Beanie (fits really really tight on 7 1/2 head)
-Sticker and 2 Pins

In my opinion, I think it is the worst collective box I have ever seen on here. I am not trying to be a hater because I am a fan of BS, but with two collabs of brands that I dont even wear or like and the same orange tank top. What do you think everyone?

You have have no reason to complain.
Here's what I got:

-Five Point tee
-Five Point tee
-Fuck Swag tank
-Beanie
-2 pins

You should be appreciative you didn't get 2 of the same tee...

yall gotta start listening more to posts from people like me and less from the people thats trying to rob you

seriously though im sorry about your loss yall
November 16, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
drewsulam

i still havent got an email asking me for sizes for my $150 black box yet and i paid on monday and its friday. should i be worried? should i call the store or shold i just wait? i know things are really busy right now.

email them it took a week to get mine
November 16, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
NNOLANN

Here's what I got:

-Five Point tee
-Five Point tee
-Fuck Swag tank
-Beanie
-2 pins

Damn. That's horrible.
November 16, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
supremegod

Called BS the other day
dude told me whats going on and also said if you havent received your shipping confirmation then your getting hooked with the new goodies and boxes they received ,i rodered on the 3rd and he said itd ship monday, dude was real humble , customer service is dope if you guys had some concerns you should of called them
November 16, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
Richboy 100 million

Called BS the other day
dude told me whats going on and also said if you havent received your shipping confirmation then your getting hooked with the new goodies and boxes they received , dude was real humble let me pick out some specifics i wanted and also asked me what I wanted to leave out and i let him know which stuff I didnt want
Customer service is dope dont know what you guys are saying, if you had some concerns you should of called them

what box you getting?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 16, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
LUPS

Called BS the other day
dude told me whats going on and also said if you havent received your shipping confirmation then your getting hooked with the new goodies and boxes they received , dude was real humble let me pick out some specifics i wanted and also asked me what I wanted to leave out and i let him know which stuff I didnt want
Customer service is dope dont know what you guys are saying, if you had some concerns you should of called them

Thats some bullshit.
Thats probably something he didnt want you going on HB blabbing about.
But im glad you did.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 16, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
supremegod

Called BS the other day
dude told me whats going on and also said if you havent received your shipping confirmation then your getting hooked with the new goodies and boxes they received ,i rodered on the 3rd and he said itd ship monday, dude was real humble , customer service is dope if you guys had some concerns you should of called them

what box you getting?
November 16, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
Richboy 100 million

Called BS the other day

what box you getting?

wow im not hating but thats gay i went to the store and asked them if i buy a new box could i pick some stuff out on a new box since i had already bought one that sucked and Reezy said no everythings a mystery

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 16, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
zeanzheldon

Called BS the other day

what box you getting?

Everyone should get hooked up! Not just certain boxes/people.
November 16, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
SilvioDante

@lups

i figured that much all first orders were gonna get the shit they had at the moment to give out old scrap. Then when that was gone they would have no choice but to drop in some newer pieces. Ordered first week guess im in the shitty box crew.
November 16, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
BuddyOmar

I want to hear peoples opinion of my $$$$50 dollar box.

Here is the link to a pic of it:

It consisted of:
-Black Scale x Deadline shirt
-Black Scale x BGRT shirt
-Fuck Swag Orange Tank Top
-Beanie (fits really really tight on 7 1/2 head)
-Sticker and 2 Pins

In my opinion, I think it is the worst collective box I have ever seen on here. I am not trying to be a hater because I am a fan of BS, but with two collabs of brands that I dont even wear or like and the same orange tank top. What do you think everyone?

Here's what I got:

-Five Point tee
-Five Point tee
-Fuck Swag tank
-Beanie
-2 pins

LMAO. THey actually had the nerve to give you two of the same fucking shirt. Jesus. How much was this box? $50?

LOL at them at least making sure the beanie matched the little pawn on the shirt cool seriously though, I wish people had heeded my warning, all of this is nothing but ugly shit. Now if these were samples from like 1-2 years ago, that's a whole nother story.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 16, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

Black scale was tight 2-3 years ago. Now its gonna fall like crooks and castles and other brands for trying to do too much in their designs
November 16, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
BuddyOmar

Black scale was tight 2-3 years ago. Now its gonna fall like crooks and castles and other brands for trying to do too much in their designs

I just personally wasn't impressed whatsoever with any of the pieces this entire year. Spring was cool, i did buy the Antwerp leather pocket tee, a ton of graphic tees, the A$AP hoodie, and a black henley, the cashme- I mean acrylic hoodie, but everything else just doesn't have the same soul that the brand had once before.

I mean fall/winter of this year's cut and sew just looked nothing like the black scale that I fell in love with. I dunno if that's because Rob Garcia left or if there's a different design aesthetic, but i'm not feeling it like I once did at all.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 17, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
abinsml

How much are these $150 boxes weighing?

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."

November 17, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
BlackScale

so after all the emails and request from our customers we will continue to do the black boxes till Dec 1st, 2012.

we have had so many re orders from the same people its nice to see it.

we thank all of you for supporting the black box and treating yourself to a great deal.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 17, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
The Fiasco

in b4 backlash

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 17, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
BlackScale

Called BS the other day

Thats some bullshit.
But im glad you did.

YOU THINK HYPEBEAST FORUMS IS SOMETHING THAT CONCERNS US?

COME ON NOW. WE GO ON HERE BECAUSE IT WAS OUR COMMUNITY FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.

GET IT RIGHT KILLA.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 17, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
BlackScale

LOL THATS FUNNY BECAUSE OUR DESIGNS ARE STILL THE SAME.

November 17, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
BlackScale

I just personally wasn't impressed whatsoever with any of the pieces this entire year. Spring was cool, i did buy the Antwerp leather pocket tee, a ton of graphic tees, the A$AP hoodie, and a black henley, the cashme- I mean acrylic hoodie, but everything else just doesn't have the same soul that the brand had once before.

I mean fall/winter of this year's cut and sew just looked nothing like the black scale that I fell in love with. I dunno if that's because Rob Garcia left or if there's a different design aesthetic, but i'm not feeling it like I once did at all.

STOOPS ROB GARCIA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR CUT & SEWN.

ROB DESIGNED A FEW SEASONS.

WINTER YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN YET?

November 17, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
LUPS

Called BS the other day

Thats some bullshit.
But im glad you did.

GET IT RIGHT KILLA.

Wait, so you want everyone in the forums who purchased a box and got wack ass leftover shit to know that your boys over at Black Scale are playing favorites and letting certain people pick out what they want in their boxes?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 17, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
BuddyOmar

I know that he has nothing to do with his cut and sew and it sucks. He made the best shit you guys ever had imo. Pentagram leatherback was him right? Studded letterman that was him right? Those are classics you guys put out.

All i'm saying is that Rob's shit was edgy and mysterious. The shit now looks like every other streetwear brand. Those Stingray henleys look just like something Crooks and Castles would do. I just miss the unorthodox shit you guys did. I don't see what makes black scale in black scale anymore. It's too clean and too conventional now in my opinion.

November 17, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
"MERCY"

u guys should record your reactions when opening these boxes
November 17, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
cypress

Can anyone tell me how the XX jacket fits?
November 17, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
BlackScale

Called BS the other day

Thats some bullshit.
But im glad you did.

GET IT RIGHT KILLA.

Wait, so you want everyone in the forums who purchased a box and got wack ass leftover shit to know that your boys over at Black Scale are playing favorites and letting certain people pick out what they want in their boxes?

Look moderator it's a black box. No one forced you to buy anything.

Their are no favorites. Just stop bitching and shut up. Lol.

November 17, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
BlackScale

I know that he has nothing to do with his cut and sew and it sucks. He made the best shit you guys ever had imo. Pentagram leatherback was him right? Studded letterman that was him right? Those are classics you guys put out.

All i'm saying is that Rob's shit was edgy and mysterious. The shit now looks like every other streetwear brand. Those Stingray henleys look just like something Crooks and Castles would do. I just miss the unorthodox shit you guys did. I don't see what makes black scale in black scale anymore. It's too clean and too conventional now in my opinion.

Leather pentagram my design
Studded letterman my design

Lol. You don't even have a clue.

November 17, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
BlackScale

Can anyone tell me how the XX jacket fits?

Stick true to size

November 17, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
BuddyOmar

Leather pentagram my design
Studded letterman my design

Lol. You don't even have a clue.

Then why aren't we getting those anymore b? What happened to that demonic shit?

Please login first to reply.