November 21, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
franciscus

yo mega, if you wanna sell some stuff to me PLEASE, JUST PLEASE tell reezy to answer my emails! i just cant understand, why he never answers me! i am now waiting for 2 weeks for an answer! on sunday, he twittered me he will write me via email on monday! nothing happened! really tryin to spend BLVCK SCVLE some money, but it seems like they dont need!

email him again ryang@black-scale.com

if you knew how often i mailed him!

figaro

November 22, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
GaterWun

Was stoked for this black friday sale, until I realized just about everything I wanted is sold out -___- lame

#HansumBoys

November 22, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
bvsedtrillv

Email..... no answer razz
Call..... no on picks up confused
Someone picks up...... "Reezy not here, try again tomorrow" suprised

Repeat next day
November 22, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
tfk408

MEGGGAAAAA! Is everything in store going to be 40% off? or just the cut n sew, tees, hats, and beanies?
November 22, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
GaterWun

cut & sewn, tees, hats, beanies only bro

#HansumBoys

November 22, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
cypress

BLVCK SSVR LIFE

November 22, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
zachmess

I'm gonna be ordering a bunch of stuff for the Black Friday sale but I'm wondering if I get the cut n sew realize I need a different size, would they give me a problem of sending it back just for a different size? Same thing with the fitteds, every time I've gotten a street wear brand fitted, I always need 3 different sizes. can anyone touch on this? @meg@gem ?

*edit - also haven't heard a damned thing about my black box that I ordered on the 7th. I love scale, but the whole shipping thing sucks
November 22, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
BlackScale

so am i right? international online buyers won't get those 40% off?

good question.

let me get back to you.

i dont know exactly how this will work but will let you know cool

When you want to buy something online, and you're international, you get linked to www.internationalcheckout.com and it says this :

"Welcome to International Checkout!

Discount codes and rewards cannot be used for international orders."

So I guess not sad

YES THEY TOLD US NO

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 22, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
BlackScale

Lol, Mega, you go from saying 40% off everything except special projects to saying just cut/sewn, beanies/hats and tees.

You're a wack job, get your shit correct. Talking about hooking us up? Hooking us up and hanging us is about all you're doing.
Guess i wont be getting that clock then.

SORRY LUPS, THANKS LUPS.

LOL

WACK JOB I AM.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 22, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
BlackScale

wait, what was this all about?

BLACK BOX PROJECT WILL BE FUCKING INSANE.

7 DAYS OF BLACK BOX ONLY.

i guess i'm just a little frustrated because it's almost the end of the month, and i still haven't received any shipping updates from my order on the 1st week of Nov (reezy said it'd be shipped by now).... anyways, i ordered my black box because of that story mega wrote about some poor mexican kid or whatever requesting a black box and sending cash in an envelope. it sounded fake/corny, but i chose to beLIEve. i just wanted to partake in the "special/limited 7 days only black box".

hold up rewind.

let's go back to the last black box before this one (several months ago). mega was on here saying that would be the LAST black box EVER (anyone remember that? ). i remember jumping on that one quick because... well it was the LAST EVER (except for the special poor mexican kid 7 days only version that followed.... and then the extension on it).

well, either way. shit happens. i mean, black boxes are a great way to clear out some of your less popular inventory, and deceit is a great way to sell stuff. it's gangster. and i think it's the most black scale thing that black scale could do.

ONLY 144 MADE SELLING OUT ON THE ONLINE SHOP

i don't get it though... reezy told me that my box was delayed because they ran out of sizes (i'm a Large in everything) and had to wait on restocks. only 144 black boxes? plus restocks?

YES WE RAN OUT OF LARGES QUICK. BUT THE NEW LARGES WE ARE PUTTING IN FOR BLACK BOXES NOW ARE SUPER A1

November 22, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
BlackScale

yo mega, if you wanna sell some stuff to me PLEASE, JUST PLEASE tell reezy to answer my emails! i just cant understand, why he never answers me! i am now waiting for 2 weeks for an answer! on sunday, he twittered me he will write me via email on monday! nothing happened! really tryin to spend BLVCK SCVLE some money, but it seems like they dont need!

how can i tell him when i dont know your real name?

hello!

November 22, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
BlackScale

I'm gonna be ordering a bunch of stuff for the Black Friday sale but I'm wondering if I get the cut n sew realize I need a different size, would they give me a problem of sending it back just for a different size? Same thing with the fitteds, every time I've gotten a street wear brand fitted, I always need 3 different sizes. can anyone touch on this? @meg@gem ?

*edit - also haven't heard a damned thing about my black box that I ordered on the 7th. I love scale, but the whole shipping thing sucks

no returns on sale items.

November 22, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
BlackScale

i hear you LUPS. im not trying to bash mega or black scale or anything. i'm not gonna be all like "FUCK BLACK SCALE" (though that would be a cool shirt).

i just.... don't trust what they say anymore. stick to your words. 7 days only should be 7 days only. i've lost some respect for black scale and mega. but it doesn't really matter. who am i? i'm a nobody. even if i wrote some passionate shit about feeling duped, mega would just say "get out of my thread" then proceed to say something offensive about my mother. i can get that from any kid on the internet.

companies pull shit like this all the time though. that's why there's a better business bureau. and it's pretty insignificant i guess when compared to large corporations that swindle whole life savings out of retirees and shit like that (i see you QVC).

i just... expected more. especially when there's a forum where we can connect directly with the owner. some people would have used that as an opportunity to build devoted brand loyalists, do some market research, or just you know, something other than make one-off sales. i've defended mega and black scale on this thread before. and i would understand some occasional mixups confusions. but now i'm noticing a repeated pattern of deceit and excuses. i doubt this will stop, but i hope it doesn't escalate. mega, please don't be thinking "what else can i get away with". or at least... become a better liar.

ok thanks man.

again the forum world won't be something we look to be a part of next year.

especially for my staff. we will just have it up and post new items. it seems that we arent very helpful anymore so their is no point to be on here anymore. at least i post and connect with my customers but its better that we just post whats new, not tell anyone how many etc.

i appreciate your words but again hope you enjoyed the forums with us until i started telling lies. lol

November 22, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
austio309

i hear you LUPS. im not trying to bash mega or black scale or anything. i'm not gonna be all like "FUCK BLACK SCALE" (though that would be a cool shirt).

i just.... don't trust what they say anymore. stick to your words. 7 days only should be 7 days only. i've lost some respect for black scale and mega. but it doesn't really matter. who am i? i'm a nobody. even if i wrote some passionate shit about feeling duped, mega would just say "get out of my thread" then proceed to say something offensive about my mother. i can get that from any kid on the internet.

companies pull shit like this all the time though. that's why there's a better business bureau. and it's pretty insignificant i guess when compared to large corporations that swindle whole life savings out of retirees and shit like that (i see you QVC).

i just... expected more. especially when there's a forum where we can connect directly with the owner. some people would have used that as an opportunity to build devoted brand loyalists, do some market research, or just you know, something other than make one-off sales. i've defended mega and black scale on this thread before. and i would understand some occasional mixups confusions. but now i'm noticing a repeated pattern of deceit and excuses. i doubt this will stop, but i hope it doesn't escalate. mega, please don't be thinking "what else can i get away with". or at least... become a better liar.

ok thanks man.

especially for my staff. we will just have it up and post new items. it seems that we arent very helpful anymore so their is no point to be on here anymore. at least i post and connect with my customers but its better that we just post whats new, not tell anyone how many etc.

I personally appreciate your words but again hope you enjoyed the forums with us until i started telling lies. lol

I am kinda new on here, but I like the fact that you support the buyers and that you do try your best to help everyone. You cannot please everyone and thats just how things go. It's been a great year for you guys over there and I know you guys are trying to take peoples feedback and use it to help your business. Again thanks for the support, I personally have not a had problem AT ALL contacting you guys but i cant speak for everyone. Good luck man, Hope all goes well.
November 22, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
7thLetter

ok thanks man.

I personally appreciate your words but again hope you enjoyed the forums with us until i started telling lies. lol

I am kinda new on here, but I like the fact that you support the buyers and that you do try your best to help everyone. You cannot please everyone and thats just how things go. It's been a great year for you guys over there and I know you guys are trying to take peoples feedback and use it to help your business. Again thanks for the support, I personally have not a had problem AT ALL contacting you guys but i cant speak for everyone. Good luck man, Hope all goes well.

Do their best to try to help everyone ......................................

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

November 22, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
austio309

ok thanks man.

Do their best to try to help everyone ......................................

you think they INTENTIONALLY would try to not reply an email or phone call ?
November 22, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
drewsulam

everytime ive called them ive gotten through, sometimes its busy so you wait 20 mins and try again... and theyve answered all my emails, so im not sure why everybody says they ignore them... its not like your calling walmart that has a huge staff... its a few guys that have to handle all of this, obviously they are gonna be busy sometimes
November 22, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
DarkGrapes

My $150 box came in today and I gotta say, I'm really happy with it...

1 Hoodie
5 Tees (No Fuck Swags, No Oranges)
1 Tank (Vagabond, white)
1 Cut and Sewn Button up (regular shirt, no crazy cut or anything)
1 Beanie
2 Pins
1 Sticker

I gotta thank Black Scale for the hookup. I'm a 2XL, so maybe I got lucky with the fleece and the cut and sew.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

November 22, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
drewsulam

1 Hoodie
1 Tank (Vagabond, white)
1 Beanie
2 Pins
1 Sticker

I gotta thank Black Scale for the hookup. I'm a 2XL, so maybe I got lucky with the fleece and the cut and sew.

fuck that box is so sick, now i cant wait for my 300 since i wanted 2xl everything except for xl shirts
November 22, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
bvsedtrillv

1 Hoodie
1 Tank (Vagabond, white)
1 Beanie
2 Pins
1 Sticker

Fleece in $150 fml...

No hate tho, dope box
November 22, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
asvpmoney

FUNERAL, SILENCE, & BELIEVE SNAPBACKS lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/black-scale-snapback-comme-des-fuckdown-asap-rocky-vsvp-believe-silence-funeral-/271104859897?pt=UK_Hats&var=570127360913&hash=item3f1f1bdef9

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

November 22, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
franciscus

how can i tell him when i dont know your real name?

hello!

mega, i already told you! My real name is lukas hofer

figaro

November 22, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
twomms

http://www.ebay.com/itm/black-scale-snapback-comme-des-fuckdown-asap-rocky-vsvp-believe-silence-funeral-/271104859897?pt=UK_Hats&var=570127360913&hash=item3f1f1bdef9

more than 10 available!!
November 22, 2012 @ 11:00 AM
whobang

more than 10 available!!

only 144 available. dont sleep on dese guys
November 22, 2012 @ 11:02 AM
Black Adam

imma buy the $150 box but if i get a fuck swag tank/tee i'm done with black scale forever
November 22, 2012 @ 01:10 PM
jakasd

Im looking for The royal peacoat in SMALL or MEDIUM (send measurements)
And the leather moto jacket in small or medium.
Let me know if you have it or where i can find them thats not all the way in japan i dont have proxies, buy im willing to pay good for these.
November 22, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
J_Got_The_Geass

@mickeymantle you can't judge a brand one a few pieces. And you chose for yourself to randomize.

Changed my name from Mojosodope to J_Got_The_Geass

November 22, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
FlyFree_D

Get what you get and dont bitch. They hoookin you up so be thankful.
November 22, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
austio309

imma buy the $150 box but if i get a fuck swag tank/tee i'm done with black scale forever

well thats harsh lol
November 22, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
juand718

My $150 box

it also came with a couple pins, a trucker hat and a beanie. I gave away the beanie and the trucker hat. One of the pins broke within like 10 minutes. Oh well i wasn't gonna wear it anyway. i did get 2 of the same shirts which kinda sucked and a cut and sew tank top which is ehh to me.

I knew the risk i was taking when i bought the box so its cool to me. oh well

Please login first to reply.