Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 21, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
goldANDsacks

Mega can you clear up the 40% off online as well as in store? Is the discount applicable to everything and anything? Also how long do we have online to shop for the blackfriday code? THAYNKZ

cyber sale will go on for 24 hours only.

everything will be 40% off except for the special projects.

40% off blackbox? tasty.

black boxes are still available? weren't they supposed to only last for a week?
November 21, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
austio309

Mega can you clear up the 40% off online as well as in store? Is the discount applicable to everything and anything? Also how long do we have online to shop for the blackfriday code? THAYNKZ

40% off blackbox? tasty.

40% off blackbox? tasty.

extended until december 1st i believe
November 21, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
solexsup

40% off blackbox? tasty.

no black box, accessories or special project.

cut & sewn, tees, hats, beanies only.

wompwomp
November 21, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
The Fiasco

Hoodies not 40% off mega??

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 21, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
slap

@xavierjoven

You have to upload the picture to a image sharing website (i.e. tinypic.com)

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

November 21, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

What's excluded on the in store sale?

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

November 21, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
23mjj

someone please tell me if NY is getting these samples.

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

November 21, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
slap

@xavierjoven

Black Scale x Bogart
Black Scale x Deadline

Funny, I got the same tshirts in my mystery box last Spring. Guess they had A LOT in stock.
The Deadline one is pretty dope.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

November 21, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
goldANDsacks

40% off blackbox? tasty.

40% off blackbox? tasty.

extended until december 1st i believe

well that's some BS (black scale).
November 21, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
goldANDsacks

wait, what was this all about?

BLACK BOX PROJECT WILL BE FUCKING INSANE.

7 DAYS OF BLACK BOX ONLY.

i guess i'm just a little frustrated because it's almost the end of the month, and i still haven't received any shipping updates from my order on the 1st week of Nov (reezy said it'd be shipped by now).... anyways, i ordered my black box because of that story mega wrote about some poor mexican kid or whatever requesting a black box and sending cash in an envelope. it sounded fake/corny, but i chose to beLIEve. i just wanted to partake in the "special/limited 7 days only black box".

hold up rewind.

let's go back to the last black box before this one (several months ago). mega was on here saying that would be the LAST black box EVER (anyone remember that? ). i remember jumping on that one quick because... well it was the LAST EVER (except for the special poor mexican kid 7 days only version that followed.... and then the extension on it).

well, either way. shit happens. i mean, black boxes are a great way to clear out some of your less popular inventory, and deceit is a great way to sell stuff. it's gangster. and i think it's the most black scale thing that black scale could do.
November 21, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
slap

@xavierjoven

No haha.
The Deadline is the white tshirts, that says "Deadline"
The Bogart is shaped like the Eiffel Tower..

November 21, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
supremegod

anyone wanna sell me a fuck swag shirt xl, looking for black or white
shits dope cant believe yall
November 21, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
austio309

lol you could get an orange one, they come a dime per dozen lol
November 21, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
drewsulam

www.mltd.com
November 21, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
solexsup

i guess i'm just a little frustrated because it's almost the end of the month, and i still haven't received any shipping updates from my order on the 1st week of Nov (reezy said it'd be shipped by now).... anyways, i ordered my black box because of that story mega wrote about some poor mexican kid or whatever requesting a black box and sending cash in an envelope. it sounded fake/corny, but i chose to beLIEve. i just wanted to partake in the "special/limited 7 days only black box".

hold up rewind.

let's go back to the last black box before this one (several months ago). mega was on here saying that would be the LAST black box EVER (anyone remember that? ). i remember jumping on that one quick because... well it was the LAST EVER (except for the special poor mexican kid 7 days only version that followed.... and then the extension on it).

well, either way. shit happens. i mean, black boxes are a great way to clear out some of your less popular inventory, and deceit is a great way to sell stuff. it's gangster. and i think it's the most black scale thing that black scale could do.

ONLY 144 MADE SELLING OUT ON THE ONLINE SHOP
November 21, 2012 @ 11:06 AM
abinsml

Not as bad as i expected. MAD DECENT.

Im just happy i didnt get an orange fuck swag bird tank< n got the vagabond one. i just wish it had tha sick old English the t shirt has on the back. Either way, im fairly satisfied. Not heartbroken like some of yall bammmas are.

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."

November 21, 2012 @ 01:57 PM
LUPS

Lol, Mega, you go from saying 40% off everything except special projects to saying just cut/sewn, beanies/hats and tees.

You're a wack job, get your shit correct. Talking about hooking us up? Hooking us up and hanging us is about all you're doing.
Guess i wont be getting that clock then.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 21, 2012 @ 02:28 PM
SHARKlN

DONT SLEEP!! 144 RESTOCKS ONLINE ONLY
November 21, 2012 @ 02:52 PM
mojosodope

so am i right? international online buyers won't get those 40% off?

good question.

let me get back to you.

i dont know exactly how this will work but will let you know cool

When you want to buy something online, and you're international, you get linked to www.internationalcheckout.com and it says this :

"Welcome to International Checkout!

Discount codes and rewards cannot be used for international orders."

So I guess not sad

I disgust myself but I am not unhappy about that.

November 21, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
SilvioDante

Thanks for doing us good on the code. So does this mean no in store discount? No more BS at active?

in store discount yes

active yes

Damn now idk if i should gamble and try to cawp instore or online.
November 21, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
touchdowntodd

DONT SLEEP!! 144 RESTOCKS ONLINE ONLY

how am i not findin any in the site?

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 21, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
FairfaxNative

are the flags on the rebellious zip up embroidered in or printed on?

Embroidered. One of my fav zips. Nice piece.
November 21, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
goldANDsacks

hold up rewind.

i don't get it though... reezy told me that my box was delayed because they ran out of sizes (i'm a Large in everything) and had to wait on restocks. only 144 black boxes? plus restocks?
November 21, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
LUPS

^^^^Hes fucking around.
Mega always says ONLY 144 MADE!
Then re-stocks the items every other day. (Which Mega says is due to canceled orders or that he held a couple to put up online at later date)

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 21, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
goldANDsacks

hold up rewind.

so there were only 144 black boxes for this round? mega should have said that instead of "7 DAYS ONLY". still no shipping info for me. i was told that my order was delayed because they ran out of my size (i'm a Large) and had to wait on restocks. wait, restocks? i don't get it....
November 21, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
franciscus

yo mega, if you wanna sell some stuff to me PLEASE, JUST PLEASE tell reezy to answer my emails! i just cant understand, why he never answers me! i am now waiting for 2 weeks for an answer! on sunday, he twittered me he will write me via email on monday! nothing happened! really tryin to spend BLVCK SCVLE some money, but it seems like they dont need!

figaro

November 21, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
goldANDsacks

i hear you LUPS. im not trying to bash mega or black scale or anything. i'm not gonna be all like "FUCK BLACK SCALE" (though that would be a cool shirt).

i just.... don't trust what they say anymore. stick to your words. 7 days only should be 7 days only. i've lost some respect for black scale and mega. but it doesn't really matter. who am i? i'm a nobody. even if i wrote some passionate shit about feeling duped, mega would just say "get out of my thread" then proceed to say something offensive about my mother. i can get that from any kid on the internet.

companies pull shit like this all the time though. that's why there's a better business bureau. and it's pretty insignificant i guess when compared to large corporations that swindle whole life savings out of retirees and shit like that (i see you QVC).

i just... expected more. especially when there's a forum where we can connect directly with the owner. some people would have used that as an opportunity to build devoted brand loyalists, do some market research, or just you know, something other than make one-off sales. i've defended mega and black scale on this thread before. and i would understand some occasional mixups confusions. but now i'm noticing a repeated pattern of deceit and excuses. i doubt this will stop, but i hope it doesn't escalate. mega, please don't be thinking "what else can i get away with". or at least... become a better liar.
November 21, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
juand718

Oh god people can't tell he's being sarcastic
November 21, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
SKILER714

I just got a shipping update. My box was sent to me, but Black Scale for got to put my APT. # on it so it was delayed. More on this story later.......

The hero unsung when I'm done they'll say I'm great

November 21, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
austio309

yo mega, if you wanna sell some stuff to me PLEASE, JUST PLEASE tell reezy to answer my emails! i just cant understand, why he never answers me! i am now waiting for 2 weeks for an answer! on sunday, he twittered me he will write me via email on monday! nothing happened! really tryin to spend BLVCK SCVLE some money, but it seems like they dont need!

email him again ryang@black-scale.com

Please login first to reply.