November 20, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
BlackScale

BLVCK FRIDAY CRAZE.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 20, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
lockie

Seems legit lol.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/black-scale-snapback-comme-des-fuckdown-asap-rocky-vsvp-believe-silence-funeral-/271104859897?pt=UK_Hats&var=&hash=item3f1f1bdef9
November 20, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
Uncle Jack

Seems legit lol.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/black-scale-snapback-comme-des-fuckdown-asap-rocky-vsvp-believe-silence-funeral-/271104859897?pt=UK_Hats&var=&hash=item3f1f1bdef9

if your a retard

green underbills and a diff font

c'mon now

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

November 20, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
lockie

that was the joke...
November 20, 2012 @ 05:17 AM

fam, how's the fit on the black scale pullover hoodies? I bought a B logo pull over hoodie but its a lot smaller than usual mediums. are all hoodies fitted this way? and info on size of the tees? compare the medium to mishka's, obey's, stussy's mediums before I buy any more.
November 20, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
austio309

fam, how's the fit on the black scale pullover hoodies? I bought a B logo pull over hoodie but its a lot smaller than usual mediums. are all hoodies fitted this way? and info on size of the tees? compare the medium to mishka's, obey's, stussy's mediums before I buy any more.

i wear xl and all Blvck Scvle's stuuf fits true too size, honestly the best fitting shirts
November 20, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale | THE HIDDEN TVPE (Mixtape) http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5737

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 20, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
Richboy 100 million

almost same as diamond to be honest

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 20, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
hypethetical

Black Scale | THE HIDDEN TVPE (Mixtape) http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5737

that CINQ mixtape >

oh yea, and MEGA tell those boys over at BSLA to let me get that 40% after the alotted time. i'm coming through after I get off work on black friday hah
November 20, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
Gli x Azzurri

When are you guys going to put our white zip ups and hoodies?
November 20, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
x415

when is this hat releasing?
November 20, 2012 @ 09:46 AM
zeanzheldon

Just got my feather crewneck in grey. Mega you did amazing on this piece.
November 20, 2012 @ 10:43 AM
BlackScale

Just got my feather crewneck in grey. Mega you did amazing on this piece.

Much appreciated sir. Thank You

November 20, 2012 @ 10:44 AM
BlackScale

when is this hat releasing?

This will release in December.

November 20, 2012 @ 10:52 AM
BlackScale

I spoke to Reezy this past couple days and so many boxes did ship late and we still have many more boxes still being boxes up.

I wanted to sincerely apologize for this.

It's been a pretty crazy battle on Hypebeast forums regarding the black boxes and all we want is for our customers to be happy. We have had so many positive feedbacks and all the negatives been on here on the forums.

The loyalist is on here for the most part and we have a great forum but we are really fixing the issues.

It might seem Black Scale is big but we are s pretty small as a company and as a whole.

We will finish this year with the staff we have and next year first hand Jan we are hiring more people to work on the online store.

We will also be closing many of our boutiques that carry us because we want to concentrate on our online store. We will be doing a cyber sale to all of you here on midnight Thursday night PST and hope you all enjoy the 40% code we are giving for all the mishaps that has been going on.

We decided to do this sale for our online customers and we never do a code weather it's Black Friday or not.

Code: blackfriday

No fancy spelling. Just like how it's supposed to be spelled.

November 20, 2012 @ 11:12 AM
ikarmuh

I spoke to Reezy this past couple days and so many boxes did ship late and we still have many more boxes still being boxes up.

It's been a pretty crazy battle on Hypebeast forums regarding the black boxes and all we want is for our customers to be happy. We have had so many positive feedbacks and all the negatives been on here on the forums.

The loyalist is on here for the most part and we have a great forum but we are really fixing the issues.

It might seem Black Scale is big but we are s pretty small as a company and as a whole.

We will finish this year with the staff we have and next year first hand Jan we are hiring more people to work on the online store.

We will also be closing many of our boutiques that carry us because we want to concentrate on our online store. We will be doing a cyber sale to all of you here on midnight Thursday night PST and hope you all enjoy the 40% code we are giving for all the mishaps that has been going on.

We decided to do this sale for our online customers and we never do a code weather it's Black Friday or not.

will the new stuff be droppin at midnight as well, or later in the day?
November 20, 2012 @ 11:19 AM
supremegod

whats excluded from the discount any special project items?
November 20, 2012 @ 11:25 AM
franciscus

Yo mega, reezy said he would email me this monday... But i didnt hear anything from him...

figaro

November 20, 2012 @ 01:07 PM
J_Got_The_Geass

damn, discount codes doesn't count for international buyers :'(

and stop delivering to many boutiques that carry the brand... I don't know man, ain't feeling that one.

No offense tho, I respect your choices.

Changed my name from Mojosodope to J_Got_The_Geass

November 20, 2012 @ 01:38 PM
zeanzheldon

Damn. Can't wait.
November 20, 2012 @ 01:51 PM
LUPS

Think ima cop the LA GIOCONDA CLOCK with that 40% code.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 20, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
23mjj

But NY still getting Samples rite?

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

November 20, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
touchdowntodd

cant even lie ... 40% off code for us online shoppers has me back bein a fan .. i was really burned by the black boxes since i got hyped up to get one and they seemed dissapointing ..

much appreciate you guys steppin it up and takin care of us, ill be ordering friday

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 20, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
SilvioDante

Thanks for doing us good on the code. So does this mean no in store discount? No more BS at active?

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

November 20, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
austio309

Yo mega, reezy said he would email me this monday... But i didnt hear anything from him...

same
November 20, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
austio309

Thanks for doing us good on the code. So does this mean no in store discount? No more BS at active?

Its not like active carried that much BS anyways. My local Active sells 2 BS shirts and they said they didnt plan on carrying anymore than that either.
November 20, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
oisin

Anyone know where I can still get the Hubert Pentegram Button Up?

karmaloop

neither mltd or karmaloop have it. Also fuck karma loop.
November 20, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
SilvioDante

Its not like active carried that much BS anyways. My local Active 2 shirts and they said they didnt pln on carrying anymore than that either.

Burbank one carried a few and a few 10 deep them all of a sudden it got taken over by obey shit and never saw em again except on their site.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

November 20, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
SKILER415

My Box arrives today, I am also getting that clock for my apt.

I work for a techstart up that is helping clothing brands sell on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.

November 20, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
franciscus

so am i right? international online buyers won't get those 40% off?

figaro

Please login first to reply.