November 17, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
slaytanic666

i wanna get one but i don't wanna get two of the same shirt like that dude from a couple pages back
November 17, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
ericgonza

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Scale-F-ck-Swag-XL-Tank-Top-Orange-Blvck-Scvle-extra-large-rare-Supreme-/281025048405?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item416e65ef55

lolololol
November 17, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
bala555

Lowkey want the Silence hat but can't find it ANYWHERE.
November 17, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
True-Lies

respect the black scale hustle,they are still putting dark graphics on the table and at the same time them are growing and raising
a well respected cut&sew proyects,yes,them now are using a bigger variety of colours but at the end of the day they are still looking dark,so i can say black scale still being the same brand,just growing up,and now having the oportunity to make biggest things thanks to all the #FuneralDickRiders which of course i respect them,Peace to y'all.

ps: Mega maybe you will need to change the name of the forum for another like Black Scale SUPPORT forum,and wait to see if all this bullshit go out
November 17, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
kushxcali

Remember this always. We make clothes for us.

Our loyalist will always love what we do.

We don't ever make clothes for trends.

If you don't like it sorry but it's a lot of brands out there and you don't have to buy our clothing.

Thank You.
Remember this always. We make clothes for us.

you make clothes to make money. and half the shit you say doesnt even make sense you retarded bitch. fuck black scale..

Our loyalist will always love what we do.

We don't ever make clothes for trends.

If you don't like it sorry but it's a lot of brands out there and you don't have to buy our clothing.

Thank You.
November 17, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
midmost

what I don't get is why are you extending the black boxes when you have barely been able to ship any of them and also run out of stock
November 17, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
ganzbino

My $150 box. Not too excited about it but what am I gonna do? Wasn't expecting for anything too crazy anyway

And here's the gila pants. Sorry if it looks awkward but I literally had no mirrors in my house to get a good look at them so I had to like hold my phone out in front of me hahah
November 17, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
abinsml

Wow, every single box that has been posted has contained the same 7-9 shirts, that ugly bright orange tank, 3 beanies. I have seen only one person with anything remotely exclusive- the "PLAY HER" shirt. How is this a mystery box when people know they are going to get a variation of the same 12 items!? They should send everyone an email who already got a box with a choice of another shirt. That's not fair that people who waited to get a box or didn't badger the people who work at BS with emails and calls get doper boxes. What ever happened to FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE?

@spitfire1027, how much did your box weigh on the UPS site?

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."

November 17, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
BuddyOmar

Black scale was tight 2-3 years ago. Now its gonna fall like crooks and castles and other brands for trying to do too much in their designs

I just personally wasn't impressed whatsoever with any of the pieces this entire year. Spring was cool, i did buy the Antwerp leather pocket tee, a ton of graphic tees, the A$AP hoodie, and a black henley, the cashme- I mean acrylic hoodie, but everything else just doesn't have the same soul that the brand had once before.

I mean fall/winter of this year's cut and sew just looked nothing like the black scale that I fell in love with. I dunno if that's because Rob Garcia left or if there's a different design aesthetic, but i'm not feeling it like I once did at all.

STOOPS ROB GARCIA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR CUT & SEWN.

ROB DESIGNED A FEW SEASONS.

WINTER YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN YET?

I know that he has nothing to do with his cut and sew and it sucks. He made the best shit you guys ever had imo. Pentagram leatherback was him right? Studded letterman that was him right? Those are classics you guys put out.

All i'm saying is that Rob's shit was edgy and mysterious. The shit now looks like every other streetwear brand. Those Stingray henleys look just like something Crooks and Castles would do. I just miss the unorthodox shit you guys did. I don't see what makes black scale in black scale anymore. It's too clean and too conventional now in my opinion.

Leather pentagram my design
Studded letterman my design

Lol. You don't even have a clue.

Then why aren't we getting those anymore b? What happened to that demonic shit?

Don't worry though Buddy the darkness is always something we will do.

Even with the hundreds of brands coming out trying to be dark you know we were one of the first.

Alright b i just feel like some of that has been missing lately. Like last year's fall I bought a shit ton of it, but I miss the cryptic edgy shit. You def gotta do that stuff again man, but I totally feel what you mean about growing as a brand and I can respect that. There's just literally no other brand in streetwear doing what you guys used to do and aside from Actual Pain, I can't find that cryptic shit anywhere else.

I feel you on dressing in different styles at times though. "Everyday my whole dress code switch" - Cappadonna tha gawd

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 17, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
abinsml

......and just because someone puts in their 2 cents about something doesn't always make it complaining. Its being said for a reason right? So that thing/person can improve and become better.

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."

November 17, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Only reason I'm not getting a box is cause it looks like they all consist of what the last boxes had in them minus some of the new season

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

November 17, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
7thLetter

Flashblvck

None of these pics are mine

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

November 17, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
Winged Foot

some of you guys need to go outside and breathe some air.
November 17, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
kushxcali

some bitches wear weird ass shit. lookin like a hooker
November 17, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
austio309

I just called BS and they said that they had just shipped out 200 boxes and that they will shipping a bunch more on monday with fresh new apparel. Thanks meg@gem for the love !
November 17, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
kushxcali

^^
u must be a homo

bro if you like your girl looking like a fucking beat up hooker then i guess your right... bitch
November 17, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
kushxcali

those ass cheeks are saggy bro
November 17, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
lazylids

I just called BS and they said that they had just shipped out 200 boxes and that they will shipping a bunch more on monday with fresh new apparel. Thanks meg@gem for the love !

So what your telling US is that the first 200 people who bought boxes, are the unlucky ones who barely got fresh new apparel and the same beanie and tank top?
Thats what seems to be the consensus on here now with peoples posts and opinions about the black boxes we have heard of so far.

I guess a lot of people in the beginning should of called BS and talked to customer service in order for them to hope for something they would like, for instance fresh shit........

We all knew it was a MYSTERY box, so you should expect that nothing YOU want is guaranteed.
November 17, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
Richboy 100 million

So what your telling US is that the first 200 people who bought boxes, are the unlucky ones who barely got fresh new apparel and the same beanie and tank top?
Thats what seems to be the consensus on here now with peoples posts and opinions about the black boxes we have heard of so far.

I guess a lot of people in the beginning should of called BS and talked to customer service in order for them to hope for something they would like, for instance fresh shit........

We all knew it was a MYSTERY box, so you should expect that nothing YOU want is guaranteed.[/qu

We did atleast I did I went to the SF store to buy the Ssvr and asked breezy if we could pick some stuff out on our boxes he said no cuz its all random. Which should have been cool cuz Mega said that they would have a lot of samples/rare shit

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 17, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
austio309

We all knew it was a MYSTERY box, so you should expect that nothing YOU want is guaranteed.

Well I think the 200 boxes they sent out today has new appeal too...right?

im just passing on the info guys
November 17, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
austio309

Im just passing on the info to you guys.

Well I think the 200 boxes they sent out today has new appeal too...right?
November 17, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
artistiq

So, I ordered on the 1st. Got the Form a couple days later. I filled it out a week ago, and haven't got any confirmation or shipping info yet. I know there's probably a lot of orders so I'm not mad or anything i'm just wondering why I haven't got anything yet.

Email is : c.plowman@me.com
November 17, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
austio309

So, I ordered on the 1st. Got the Form a couple days later. I filled it out a week ago, and haven't got any confirmation or shipping info yet. I know there's probably a lot of orders so I'm not mad or anything i'm just wondering why I haven't got anything yet.

Email is : c.plowman@me.com

Where getting hooked up with new product. From what I'm hearing..

yeah that is exactly what i am thinking
November 17, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
artistiq

hmm
November 17, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
kushxcali

^^
u must be a homo

bro if you like your girl looking like a fucking beat up hooker then i guess your right... bitch

not my girl, but i do enjoy seeing chicks looking like beat up hookers, ever go to a strip club? oh thats right, u are only 14...bitch

haha damn dog sorry u have to pay to have some beat up bitch dance on u... i get pussy for free u fuckin faggot.
November 17, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
E74

dang all i see is people bitching and complaining on here lol
November 17, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
SKILER415

What do you do for a living? I bitch all day long. On the forums especially.
Lmao.

i love it!

I work for a techstart up that is helping clothing brands sell on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.

November 17, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
jakasd

Mega my "black box" came in a brown box im disappointed in you!
November 17, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
austio309

But I'll be stoked over whatever I get. Like shit, $50? And I'm getting more than I payed for? I'll take that any day..

my thoughts exactly
November 18, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
austio309

But I'll be stoked over whatever I get. Like shit, $50? And I'm getting more than I payed for? I'll take that any day..

my thoughts exactly

Yeah, so I don't get why all these people complain saying they got screwed over, when they knew they were taking the risk of not knowing what they were getting. And despite that, they're still getting a hell of a deal on some clothes.

Yeah Im probably not going get exactly what I want. But that's not the point of these, to get every good shirt that blvck scvle has ever made. It's to have a mystery box to get a lot of goods, for a good price, to thank their buyers for their support.

Please login first to reply.