Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 17, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
abinsml

How much are these $150 boxes weighing?

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."

November 17, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
BlackScale

so after all the emails and request from our customers we will continue to do the black boxes till Dec 1st, 2012.

we have had so many re orders from the same people its nice to see it.

we thank all of you for supporting the black box and treating yourself to a great deal.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 17, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
The Fiasco

in b4 backlash

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 17, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
BlackScale

Called BS the other day
dude told me whats going on and also said if you havent received your shipping confirmation then your getting hooked with the new goodies and boxes they received , dude was real humble let me pick out some specifics i wanted and also asked me what I wanted to leave out and i let him know which stuff I didnt want
Customer service is dope dont know what you guys are saying, if you had some concerns you should of called them

Thats some bullshit.
Thats probably something he didnt want you going on HB blabbing about.
But im glad you did.

YOU THINK HYPEBEAST FORUMS IS SOMETHING THAT CONCERNS US?

COME ON NOW. WE GO ON HERE BECAUSE IT WAS OUR COMMUNITY FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.

GET IT RIGHT KILLA.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 17, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
BlackScale

Black scale was tight 2-3 years ago. Now its gonna fall like crooks and castles and other brands for trying to do too much in their designs

LOL THATS FUNNY BECAUSE OUR DESIGNS ARE STILL THE SAME.

November 17, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
BlackScale

Black scale was tight 2-3 years ago. Now its gonna fall like crooks and castles and other brands for trying to do too much in their designs

I just personally wasn't impressed whatsoever with any of the pieces this entire year. Spring was cool, i did buy the Antwerp leather pocket tee, a ton of graphic tees, the A$AP hoodie, and a black henley, the cashme- I mean acrylic hoodie, but everything else just doesn't have the same soul that the brand had once before.

I mean fall/winter of this year's cut and sew just looked nothing like the black scale that I fell in love with. I dunno if that's because Rob Garcia left or if there's a different design aesthetic, but i'm not feeling it like I once did at all.

STOOPS ROB GARCIA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR CUT & SEWN.

ROB DESIGNED A FEW SEASONS.

WINTER YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN YET?

November 17, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
LUPS

Called BS the other day
dude told me whats going on and also said if you havent received your shipping confirmation then your getting hooked with the new goodies and boxes they received , dude was real humble let me pick out some specifics i wanted and also asked me what I wanted to leave out and i let him know which stuff I didnt want
Customer service is dope dont know what you guys are saying, if you had some concerns you should of called them

Thats some bullshit.
But im glad you did.

GET IT RIGHT KILLA.

Wait, so you want everyone in the forums who purchased a box and got wack ass leftover shit to know that your boys over at Black Scale are playing favorites and letting certain people pick out what they want in their boxes?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 17, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
BuddyOmar

I just personally wasn't impressed whatsoever with any of the pieces this entire year. Spring was cool, i did buy the Antwerp leather pocket tee, a ton of graphic tees, the A$AP hoodie, and a black henley, the cashme- I mean acrylic hoodie, but everything else just doesn't have the same soul that the brand had once before.

I mean fall/winter of this year's cut and sew just looked nothing like the black scale that I fell in love with. I dunno if that's because Rob Garcia left or if there's a different design aesthetic, but i'm not feeling it like I once did at all.

I know that he has nothing to do with his cut and sew and it sucks. He made the best shit you guys ever had imo. Pentagram leatherback was him right? Studded letterman that was him right? Those are classics you guys put out.

All i'm saying is that Rob's shit was edgy and mysterious. The shit now looks like every other streetwear brand. Those Stingray henleys look just like something Crooks and Castles would do. I just miss the unorthodox shit you guys did. I don't see what makes black scale in black scale anymore. It's too clean and too conventional now in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 17, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
"MERCY"

u guys should record your reactions when opening these boxes
November 17, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
cypress

Can anyone tell me how the XX jacket fits?
November 17, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
BlackScale

Called BS the other day

Thats some bullshit.
But im glad you did.

GET IT RIGHT KILLA.

Wait, so you want everyone in the forums who purchased a box and got wack ass leftover shit to know that your boys over at Black Scale are playing favorites and letting certain people pick out what they want in their boxes?

Look moderator it's a black box. No one forced you to buy anything.

Their are no favorites. Just stop bitching and shut up. Lol.

November 17, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
BlackScale

I know that he has nothing to do with his cut and sew and it sucks. He made the best shit you guys ever had imo. Pentagram leatherback was him right? Studded letterman that was him right? Those are classics you guys put out.

All i'm saying is that Rob's shit was edgy and mysterious. The shit now looks like every other streetwear brand. Those Stingray henleys look just like something Crooks and Castles would do. I just miss the unorthodox shit you guys did. I don't see what makes black scale in black scale anymore. It's too clean and too conventional now in my opinion.

Leather pentagram my design
Studded letterman my design

Lol. You don't even have a clue.

November 17, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
BlackScale

Can anyone tell me how the XX jacket fits?

Stick true to size

November 17, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
BuddyOmar

Then why aren't we getting those anymore b? What happened to that demonic shit?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 17, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
HOV

hey guys hows the feather crewneck in real life? any of you guys recommend me coping one?
thinking about coping a grey one
November 17, 2012 @ 08:33 AM
drewsulam

hows the bengal fit? anyone have it?
November 17, 2012 @ 08:38 AM
supremegod

hey guys hows the feather crewneck in real life? any of you guys recommend me coping one?
thinking about coping a grey one

its dope bruh, got that feather b stiched on it fits like any other crewneck just stay true to size
November 17, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
hypethetical

i hope winter brings some dope stuff. But like previously stated, I need that dark aesthetic. Death crescent tee, Oro jacket, and Jackal are all dope pieces that make black scale what it is, hopefully you guys don't stray away from what made you into a dope brand. And Mega, what exactly is it that you have planned for LA? i know you previously stated that December is a big month for us, just wanted a heads up so I could prioritize my spending(dat broke lyfe doe)
November 17, 2012 @ 09:04 AM
BlackScale

i hope winter brings some dope stuff. But like previously stated, I need that dark aesthetic. Death crescent tee, Oro jacket, and Jackal are all dope pieces that make black scale what it is, hopefully you guys don't stray away from what made you into a dope brand. And Mega, what exactly is it that you have planned for LA? i know you previously stated that December is a big month for us, just wanted a heads up so I could prioritize my spending(dat broke lyfe doe)

LA branded clothing.

SF and NY too. Many people in the cities we opened in asked about QS pieces and now we are giving them.

We have tees, hats and jackets to start.

November 17, 2012 @ 09:11 AM
BlackScale

You will get them again very soon.

We are telling a story behind Black Scale.

The graphics started those stories and that's why the graphics always remain the same.

The outerwear is also telling a story but its not as easy to do like the graphics.

When we release the Black Scale book hope you will get a better understanding.

You can't always do demonic outerwear because not everyone is demonic.

For instant if you look at how I dress everyday I change it up. For the most part yes I'm in black but when I mix it all up people always get thrown off.

Another reason we don't go all out dark in our pieces is because we want to show the different things we can do. That's the nice part about growing. Some people remain loyalist and they grow with the brand but some might not agree with what we do and we can't do nothing about that.

In America people are very spoiled with trends and they follow. In other parts of the world they love what we do because they can't get it.

It's a hard balance but as long as we are developing what we like because its our vision then I can't really say anything else.

November 17, 2012 @ 09:12 AM
BlackScale

Winter is great. Small collection but still Blvck Scvle.

November 17, 2012 @ 09:13 AM
BlackScale

Don't worry though Buddy the darkness is always something we will do.

Even with the hundreds of brands coming out trying to be dark you know we were one of the first.

November 17, 2012 @ 09:15 AM
franciscus

Yo mega! Wassup with my answer from reezy? Could u maybe tell me whats going on? The last email i got was 10 days ago... It handles bout some stuff i wanna order off your site! So if you want some extra money, please just answer me via email!

figaro

November 17, 2012 @ 09:30 AM
BlackScale

Yo mega! Wassup with my answer from reezy? Could u maybe tell me whats going on? The last email i got was 10 days ago... It handles bout some stuff i wanna order off your site! So if you want some extra money, please just answer me via email!

What is it?????

Did you email Reezy?

November 17, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
franciscus

Yessir, i emailed reezy! Like always!! Could you please tell me he should answer me!

figaro

November 17, 2012 @ 10:14 AM
kushxcali

Called BS the other day

Thats some bullshit.
But im glad you did.

GET IT RIGHT KILLA.

why you such an asshole to people who obviously support your brand? why even respond? theyre still puttin money in your pocket. and if to many people find out your a fucking dick theyll stop fuckin wit your clothes. like damn your clothes are pretty sick but that doesnt make u better than anyone, try respecting the people who pay your bills and not being a fucking dick all the time. shit. im not one for talking shit but your talkin shit to a gang of customers. doesnt seem smart.
November 17, 2012 @ 10:45 AM
BlackScale

Yessir, i emailed reezy! Like always!! Could you please tell me he should answer me!

What's your real name

November 17, 2012 @ 10:47 AM
BlackScale

Called BS the other day

Thats some bullshit.
But im glad you did.

GET IT RIGHT KILLA.

why you such an asshole to people who obviously support your brand? why even respond? theyre still puttin money in your pocket. and if to many people find out your a fucking dick theyll stop fuckin wit your clothes. like damn your clothes are pretty sick but that doesnt make u better than anyone, try respecting the people who pay your bills and not being a fucking dick all the time. shit. im not one for talking shit but your talkin shit to a gang of customers. doesnt seem smart.

That's why it's a forum right? Talk shit right?

Lol.

So the customers can talk shit and I just shut up.

It's not like that in the real world. Welcome to the real world.

November 17, 2012 @ 10:49 AM
BlackScale

What do you do for a living? I bitch all day long. On the forums especially.
Lmao.

November 17, 2012 @ 11:02 AM
BlackScale

Remember this always. We make clothes for us.

Our loyalist will always love what we do.

We don't ever make clothes for trends.

If you don't like it sorry but it's a lot of brands out there and you don't have to buy our clothing.

Thank You.

Please login first to reply.