Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 8, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
dudenamedmike

My $50 BLVCK BOX just came in!!! One tank, Two shirts, Beanie, PIN,Key thing and a black circle thing...

For $50 and the suspense of waiting it was well worth it, plan on buying the $150 BB next year.
November 8, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
BlackScale

My $50 BLVCK BOX just came in!!! One tank, Two shirts, Beanie, PIN,Key thing and a black circle thing...

For $50 and the suspense of waiting it was well worth it, plan on buying the $150 BB next year.

we wont have bb next year

dont think we will

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 8, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
Urkel

@meg@gem where the logo type beanie at man?
November 8, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
EstBayLivn

For some reason it wouldn't post this pic but I gotta leave the house and was just tryna get a pic up real quik for the black scale fam of my $500 box so heres the link.

http://s1158.beta.photobucket.com/user/estbaylivn/media/11-7004.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
November 8, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
Richboy 100 million

@estbaylivn how much was your box? Did you get any fleece?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 8, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
dudenamedmike

we wont have bb next year

dont think we will

Sarcastic drum roll...
November 8, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
EstBayLivn

Just the play her crewneck.
November 8, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
nigganag

For some reason it wouldn't post this pic but I gotta leave the house and was just tryna get a pic up real quik for the black scale fam of my $500 box so heres the link.

http://s1158.beta.photobucket.com/user/estbaylivn/media/11-7004.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

did you think it was worth the 500?
its a real nice box tho!!
November 8, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
walterwhite

Did the Rebellious just sell out because of Jay?

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

November 8, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
sakibomb523

November 8, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
dirtyxrabbit

everything there is straight piff!!

That REBELS cap defintely stands out to me. I want that shit, lucky bastid
November 8, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
touchdowntodd

$500 is seriously a damn wardrobe .. shit i might need to make that happen somehow. .. wish we could atleast get a lil picky, there aare a few things id REALLY wanna get outta the deal

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 8, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
Richboy 100 million

thanks you got a really nice box

November 8, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
kingofthetrill

@meg@gem I don't have Microsoft Word so i can't use the attachment form i got for the Black Box, how do i send in my size info?
November 8, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
bvsedtrillv

That $500 box suprised
November 8, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
Richboy 100 million

@meg@gem I don't have Microsoft Word so i can't use the attachment form i got for the Black Box, how do i send in my size info?

hella pathetic

November 8, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
hypethetical

that $500 box is really nice. here is my $50 box, thanks mega and Black Scale for everything! wish i could afford a more expensive box haha
November 8, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
zachmess

dammmn. that $500 box is straight dope off the spoon. copped the $300 but almost wish i spent the extra 2 bills. already got regular jersey but id be psyched if i got the alternative thrown in mine too. still fuckin tired of seein people bitch about confirmations n shit. if you've ever ordered scale before you know they take a lil bit.
November 8, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
BlackScale

Answer copy paste on email

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 8, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
BlackScale

Looking good.

November 8, 2012 @ 08:59 AM
chincechilla

Yo MEGA, give Reezy a raise! good service!
November 8, 2012 @ 09:59 AM
azuretheory

Meg@, wondering if you could offer any help, reached out on twitter just now but 140 characters is not quite enough ha!

My buddy placed an order yesterday for two $150 boxes after I tweeted you about UK shipping, one box for each of us, tryna save on shipping/customs cost by doing one order.

Anyway he got an email this morning from the International Checkout guys saying

"7 November 2012 - Unfortunately we cannot place your order with \" Black Scale\". The item you are trying to purchase must be placed in your name. We must place orders on our customer\'s behalf and cannot put your name on this order. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Your order has been canceled and you will will be issued a full Paypal refund. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. -SO".

Is this because we tried to put two boxes on one order? halp!

facebook.com/asgods facebook.com/pilotxmusic

November 8, 2012 @ 11:44 AM
BlackScale

Meg@, wondering if you could offer any help, reached out on twitter just now but 140 characters is not quite enough ha!

My buddy placed an order yesterday for two $150 boxes after I tweeted you about UK shipping, one box for each of us, tryna save on shipping/customs cost by doing one order.

"7 November 2012 - Unfortunately we cannot place your order with \" Black Scale\". The item you are trying to purchase must be placed in your name. We must place orders on our customer\'s behalf and cannot put your name on this order. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Your order has been canceled and you will will be issued a full Paypal refund. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. -SO".

Credit card has to match the name of the person buying.
It says it on the email there indicated.

November 8, 2012 @ 11:57 AM
azuretheory

Credit card has to match the name of the person buying.
It says it on the email there indicated.

Well it is his card he used, and he ordered it, so they would have matched...is there an email address for anyone at this International Checkout company? Dem international calls are gonna be expensive.

EDIT: Hang on, found a UK phone number on their own website. Just to confirm, this issue will all be at IC's end rather than BS's? aka it's not a matter of only being able to have one box per order right?

SECOND EDIT: Below post is from the friend in question

facebook.com/asgods facebook.com/pilotxmusic

November 8, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
elpic

Hi, I'm the other guy!

Not to do with the card, was ordered with paypal and payment was fully accepted. Then, next day the order was cancelled and money was sent back.

I'm now talking to someone on live and he says that it was to do with the form etc. They say the item needs my name & info (the form stuff i'm guessing) and which they couldn't provide so it was cancelled! I have replaced the order but the customer service guy says he has no way to attach my form info to the invoice/order to send to you.

Is anyone else using International Checkout?
November 8, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
slaytanic666

lucky mofo i thought they gave all the play her stuff in the last blvck box
November 8, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
abinsml

//First time ordering the blvck box ! Stoked ! Can't wait to see what Blvck Scvle hooked me up with !!!!! Been looking at the boxes from the past blvck box projects. What a great way to thank your customers. We appreciate what y'all do tho, for real. Big ups to the BS fam.//

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."

November 8, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
captaincarberry

Just got this hat in the mail from MLTD.
November 8, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
Uncle Jack

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

November 8, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
blakechapman7

Yo I saw mega said the other day that the two finger rings were going to drop again this week, I looked back and could not find it. Anyone remember what he said?

Please login first to reply.