Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 16, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
spriteremix

I want to hear peoples opinion of my $$$$50 dollar box.

Here is the link to a pic of it:

It consisted of:
-Black Scale x Deadline shirt
-Black Scale x BGRT shirt
-Fuck Swag Orange Tank Top
-Beanie (fits really really tight on 7 1/2 head)
-Sticker and 2 Pins

In my opinion, I think it is the worst collective box I have ever seen on here. I am not trying to be a hater because I am a fan of BS, just feel like a got jipped with two collabs of brands that I dont even wear or like and a loud orange tank top. What do you think everyone????

i mean you got what you paid for

but it is a wackbox

these dudes know for a fact they are putting together boxes of items that no one wants..yet attempt to keep a straight face and pass it off as "we showing yall appreciation for supporting us"

remember a day or so before blackboxes went up...someone asked mega what they would consist of

i believe his answer was "LOTS of samples"

how many samples we seen in these pics? lmao he saving all the samples for the SAMPLE sale

he just said that to bait yall into buying a bunch of orange fuck swag tanks and trucker hats
November 16, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
tfk408

It consisted of:
-Sticker and 2 Pins

In my opinion, I think it is the worst collective box I have ever seen on here. I am not trying to be a hater because I am a fan of BS, just feel like a got jipped with two collabs of brands that I dont even wear or like and a loud orange tank top. What do you think everyone????

Dude, you paid $50 for 2 shirts a beanie and a tanktop. You got hooked up so stop crying, you knew it was gonna be at random so shuddup and be appreciative.
November 16, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
BlackScale

anybody get that ORO cut n sew, hows the fitting on it, should i size up or what? and if i wanna layer should i size up for sure?

SIZE UP IF YOU WANT TO LAYER. THATS WHAT I DID,.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 16, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
tfk408

On another note, I still haven't received anything from my black box order from the first day it dropped.. very disappointed sad sad confused confused suprised suprised
November 16, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
AntNoir

On another note, I still haven't received anything from my black box order from the first day it dropped.. very disappointed sad sad confused confused suprised suprised

give me a call at the sf shop and i'll figure out what's going on with your black box.

BLVCK SCALE SF | WWW.BLACK-SCALE.COM

November 16, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
freshsteez

It consisted of:
-Sticker and 2 Pins

Dude, you paid $50 for 2 shirts a beanie and a tanktop. You got hooked up so stop crying, you knew it was gonna be at random so shuddup and be appreciative.

There's nothing really random about almost everybody getting the same orange tank and red beanie. I don't think anyone on here wanted those or would even rock them. It should be pretty clear why they're being included in most boxes. I also have a hard time seeing how that box was worth $150 in value personally.

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

November 16, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
DarkGrapes

Same thing here, fam...

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

November 16, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
drewsulam

It consisted of:
-Sticker and 2 Pins

There's nothing really random about almost everybody getting the same orange tank and red beanie. I don't think anyone on here wanted those or would even rock them. It should be pretty clear why they're being included in most boxes. I also have a hard time seeing how that box was worth $150 in value personally.

thats a $50 box so its a pretty good deal
November 16, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
Black Adam

@antnoir
are you anthony?
November 16, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
jimmystruthers

Silence snap is up on ebay
November 16, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
lazylids

^^^^^^^

I aint trying to cry about nothing I got in my box, chill out its a discussion thread. Besides, I'll just flip the shit i dont like on EBay

I was just asking everyones opinion on the Value and the Likability of what I got.
November 16, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
7thLetter

Flipping stuff in Black Boxes..... the irony

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

November 16, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
lovedmndlife

Flipping stuff in Black Boxes..... the irony

smile

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

November 16, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
scvlethedope

i got my form on tuesday. im assuming that im gonna have to wait another week and i honestly hope i get a orange double cross tank ill happily wear with my wvter proof hat
November 16, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
LUPS

Yeah, I like both those collab shirts too.
And I agree, the beanie doesn't fit big heads.
I got the same one and I'm a 7 3/8. Shit is too snug.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 16, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
supremegod

give me a call at the sf shop and i'll figure out what's going on with your black box.

can i call you tomorrow also
November 16, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
BuddyOmar

I warned yall about saving your money. Enjoy your white deadline tees and yellow henleys. and to the dude talking about trying to hustle it on ebay, you already got hustled by Mega the gawd.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 16, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
drewsulam

get your beanie wet and wear it, it will stretch right out, anybody got the bengal jacket?
November 16, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
walterwhite

Called BS online yesterday. Ordered my box 11/6 , sent sizing sheet in 11/7 . They said I would get a tracking number this or next week and explained to me how 1000 box's were ordered and they ran out of stock so they have to get shit from the warehouse? hows that sound to you @meg@gem

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

November 16, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
zeanzheldon

Just got my Blvck Box. Thanks Mega. Hooked me up. Keep it going.
November 16, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
supremegod

Just got my Blvck Box. Thanks Mega. Hooked me up. Keep it going.
can you post yours for us please
November 16, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
supremegod

Called BS online yesterday. Ordered my box 11/6 , sent sizing sheet in 11/7 . They said I would get a tracking number this or next week and explained to me how 1000 box's were ordered and they ran out of stock so they have to get shit from the warehouse? hows that sound to you @meg@gem
howd you get them to answer i been tryin all day
November 16, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
walterwhite

howd you get them to answer i been tryin all day

I just called 415-355-9153 . I believe they answer between 11-7

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

November 16, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
ganzbino

anyone cop the gila pants? wanted to know how they fitted

mine came in today but are at my house. I go home tomorrow so I'll let you know
November 16, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
hypethetical

anyone cop the gila pants? wanted to know how they fitted

mine came in today but are at my house. I go home tomorrow so I'll let you know

thanks bro. fit pics would def be appreciated if you got the time.
November 16, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
spriteremix

them gila pants are type big

and they dont stack

always take em to a tailor tho

debating if i should cop a bengal
November 16, 2012 @ 08:59 AM
ganzbino

November 16, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
SilvioDante

It consisted of:
-Sticker and 2 Pins

i mean you got what you paid for

but it is a wackbox

these dudes know for a fact they are putting together boxes of items that no one wants..yet attempt to keep a straight face and pass it off as "we showing yall appreciation for supporting us"

remember a day or so before blackboxes went up...someone asked mega what they would consist of

i believe his answer was "LOTS of samples"

how many samples we seen in these pics? lmao he saving all the samples for the SAMPLE sale

he just said that to bait yall into buying a bunch of orange fuck swag tanks and trucker hats

I fucking dig black scale have for a few years now, but aint gonna lie seeing these boxes is making me sad i bought into it. The big hold up is that they gotta do everyones box right and hook them up when honestly it looks like everyone is getting the same just maybe 1 shirt off. The vagabond chief tee and fuck swag shirts are about 12-15$ on karmaloop seeing em in boxes got me bummed. Ill see what i get and hope its decent but def wont be buying into this again.
November 16, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
LUPS

Would if have killed the guys to throw a Hubert Penagram Button-Up in my box!?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 16, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
SilvioDante

@lups something like that i was hoping for. Id rather get 2-3 pieces of some nice cut and sew than get triple the value of my box with a bunch of shirts. Like diamond did with there boxes and fleece 3 pieces for 150 plus a extra they threw in woulda been nice.

Please login first to reply.