[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

November 03, 2012 @ 02:34:24
I'm prolly way over thinkin this but, when we email back the form do we send it as an attachment or jus send it as the message part of the email?

I sent it as the message part but idk lol
November 03, 2012 @ 02:39:23
LET THE HATE BEGIN. LOL

FUCKING FORUM LIFE. CANT WAIT TILL THE END OF THIS YEAR. NEXT YEAR I WILL BARELY POST. I'LL JUST POST RELEASES.

Naw man you can't do that. That's what I think is dope about the brand, you're involved with your customers and i respect that shit. But damn man, we all wanna know.....leather SILENCE or wassup mega?
November 03, 2012 @ 02:47:45
Are they suppose to send 2 emails one saying your order has been confirmed and another wit h the form you have to fill out ? Or just one with everything ?
November 03, 2012 @ 02:48:13
how long till it ends... just waiting for my credit card payment to clear so i can cop a 300
November 03, 2012 @ 02:48:28
Think I'll be getting a $150 Box. Are you guys in Canada chancing it with the Duties or paying in advance? Shipping is so ridiculously expensive already, seems like it would be worth it to pay the extra bit more and avoid getting nailed on the Duties even more.

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

November 03, 2012 @ 02:56:05
would cop the 1000 box cuz i know its going to be sick but no way in hell im paying $400 for shipping/duties to canada smh

You americans are so lucky sometimes smokeyface

I got hoez on deck niggah

November 03, 2012 @ 03:00:37
i hope they dont rereRelease the silence snap

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

November 03, 2012 @ 03:09:56
Think I'll be getting a $150 Box. Are you guys in Canada chancing it with the Duties or paying in advance? Shipping is so ridiculously expensive already, seems like it would be worth it to pay the extra bit more and avoid getting nailed on the Duties even more.

i just ship to a homie in the states and have him send it my way, has worked for numerous purchases.
November 03, 2012 @ 03:15:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
i hope they dont rereRelease the silence snap

well they've done it with the FUNERAL so why not? I own the 4/20 silence and I think a leather version would be dope
November 03, 2012 @ 03:23:44
Black SSVR Zip-Ups Re-Upped on the Webstore. 1 Medium and 1 XLarge Remaining.

&

Grey VSVP Hoodies Re-Upped on the Webstore. 1 Large and 1 XLarge Remaining.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

November 03, 2012 @ 03:45:00
Blvck Boxes are too awesome! Sad people have to spoil them every year by saying they are not worth it. Total Opposite.
November 03, 2012 @ 04:02:45
Leather Funeral up on the shop.. lol
November 03, 2012 @ 04:04:37
wooooow leather funerals up again hahaha. must be cancelled orders
November 03, 2012 @ 04:11:30
Went with a $150 box
November 03, 2012 @ 04:50:18
Tsavo top cashmere bottom and a joint in my hand after a long day at work @ lovin life
November 03, 2012 @ 05:39:55
really wanna buy a $300 box but don't know if i should just cop the 3 or so cut n sew pieces i really want for the same price or just pull the trigger on the box. anyone who got one last year was the value actually doubled or tripled like they're saying?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 03, 2012 @ 06:06:02
where do you see the leather funeral?
November 03, 2012 @ 06:07:24
where do you see the leather funeral?
he's just trolling
November 03, 2012 @ 06:11:28
^ naw there were a few up. real talk. they're gone now though. mega can probably confirm this
November 03, 2012 @ 06:48:22
anyone 5'8/5'9 and owns any of the black scale hoodies care to show me the fit (size L or medium)
November 03, 2012 @ 09:09:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
@meg@gem If I order a box via International Checkout will I get fucked over like last time?

Not with black box

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 03, 2012 @ 09:16:47
I'm prolly way over thinkin this but, when we email back the form do we send it as an attachment or jus send it as the message part of the email?

Attachment please so we can stick it to your receipt.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 03, 2012 @ 09:18:19
LET THE HATE BEGIN. LOL

FUCKING FORUM LIFE. CANT WAIT TILL THE END OF THIS YEAR. NEXT YEAR I WILL BARELY POST. I'LL JUST POST RELEASES.

Naw man you can't do that. That's what I think is dope about the brand, you're involved with your customers and i respect that shit. But damn man, we all wanna know.....leather SILENCE or wassup mega?

Leather Silence New Era Snap and Leather illegal New Era Snap will release maybe December

November 03, 2012 @ 09:20:51
really wanna buy a $300 box but don't know if i should just cop the 3 or so cut n sew pieces i really want for the same price or just pull the trigger on the box. anyone who got one last year was the value actually doubled or tripled like they're saying?

Either way u are good.

November 03, 2012 @ 09:33:43
LET THE HATE BEGIN. LOL

Leather Silence New Era Snap and Leather illegal New Era Snap will release maybe December

November 03, 2012 @ 10:21:20
Oakland & Psycho City SnapBack releases tomorrow

November 03, 2012 @ 12:00:08
LET THE HATE BEGIN. LOL

@meg@gem fuck new eras
November 03, 2012 @ 14:27:49
"hella gay"

"no bitch"

"on the hunt for bape ts"

you really are a clown

Zaaaaam! LoL
November 03, 2012 @ 16:47:20

Attachment please so we can stick it to your receipt.

@meg@gem I sent it as just the message part. Is that ok or do I have to send another as an attachment?
Please login first to reply.
x