Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
November 14, 2012 @ 12:54 PM
BlackScale

mega seems like a cool dude to me people need to back off .. its not easy to keep up with orders always .. no one complains when supreme doesnt mail shit out even for a week either ... its easy to fall behind

wish i could get a pick my box for a $50 box LOL im broke but wanna get into a lil BS gear

"its easy to fall behind"

no wonder you're broke with that attitude

Definitely not one of the BS dick riders on the thread but I see both sides of the story. That being said, why the fuck are you always so bitter g? You take negativity to heights only know by astronauts! Man I'd love to smack the shit outta you!

Damn! Lol. The thread is getting better everyday.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 14, 2012 @ 12:55 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale Sample Sale NYC coming soon.

Yessir.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 14, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
SilvioDante

@meg@gem again nothing for L.A confused
November 14, 2012 @ 03:26 PM
LUPS

My box comes today.
Ill post pictures when i get home from work.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 14, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
slaytanic666

@meg@gem
when is blvck scvle coming to Chicago ?
November 14, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
juand718

Black Scale Sample Sale NYC coming soon.

Yessir.

YESS
November 14, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
abinsml

Got my tracking info yesterday. Super siced! But it comes next TUES....................Dat Ea$t Co@$t LiFe.

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."

November 14, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
citykiid95

@meg@gem is there going to be anything special on black friday for the online store?? cant make it down to the store that day...and are OAKLAND snaps limited? thank mega
November 14, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
King Rewind

mega seems like a cool dude to me people need to back off .. its not easy to keep up with orders always .. no one complains when supreme doesnt mail shit out even for a week either ... its easy to fall behind

wish i could get a pick my box for a $50 box LOL im broke but wanna get into a lil BS gear

Definitely not one of the BS dick riders on the thread but I see both sides of the story. That being said, why the fuck are you always so bitter g? You take negativity to heights only know by astronauts! Man I'd love to smack the shit outta you!

Damn! Lol. The thread is getting better everyday.

Making the world a better place, smacking one herb at a time.
November 14, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
hypethetical

I'm saying. LA needs some love man. I know you guys got a grip of samples too...plus I wear a L
November 14, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
goldANDsacks

i wish the oakland snap was made of corduroy.
November 14, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
greathoudini

Got my tracking info yesterday. Super siced! But it comes next TUES....................Dat Ea$t Co@$t LiFe.

What's wrong with your keyboard?
November 14, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
SilvioDante

I'm saying. LA needs some love man. I know you guys got a grip of samples too...plus I wear a L

Serious send some our way or atleast send em to my pad ill rock them samples. cool
November 14, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
King Rewind

Do you wish it said Supreme too?
November 14, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
SilvioDante

suprised
November 14, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
Richboy 100 million

suprised

YOU get your box yet?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 14, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
SilvioDante

suprised

YOU get your box yet?

nope not even form yet reezy said "soon"
November 14, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
franciscus

6 days passed, since i got the last answer from reezy! i just dont know what happened to all the love to the supporters! the first time i delt with this company, the support and erythang was so cool and easy! but after some time it got worse and worse! this is no complaing, just some feedback! i really hope this is gettin better in the future!
i just hope, reezy checks his emails, so i can support em with 300 bucks! let's see

still, big ups to the work you've done until now!

figaro

November 14, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
LUPS

Not exactly 'thrilled' with my box
Cut n sew is not something I'd ever wear.
I expected a real cut n sewn piece. Eh, fuck it.
$150

November 14, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
SilvioDante

@lups damn that box would have me down. Outta all that i dont think id wear a single piece. For 150 i rather get 3 real cut and sew pieces then a bunch of Tees.
November 14, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
franciscus

Not exactly 'thrilled' with my box
Cut n sew is not something I'd ever wear.
I expected a real cut n sewn piece. Eh, fuck it.
$150

why not? the box looks dope to me! the fuck amerikana tee is dope af, lol! the only thing are those red trucker hats, DAMN! THOSE look shitty to me!

figaro

November 14, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
Youth In Asia

damn i want that dream team tee

FPM - MUCKFATH

November 14, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
LUPS

Only positive thing I can say about it, is that I didn't get and FUCK SWAG stuff, thank god.
I like a couple of the tees.
But man, why couldn't they put button down cut n sew in the boxes.
This is not hating either Mega, just my opinion of course.
Def got more than I paid for, just didn't get much of anything I'd wear.

November 14, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
freshsteez

I haven't seen anyone get quadruple value in their box. This wasn't promised, but I don't think they should have even mentioned it as a possibility if nobody is getting that. Not too much randomness in each box either as everybody seems to be getting similar boxes. I'd say the reaction on here has been pretty mixed on these. Some are happy, but lots aren't with their boxes. I think it would have been what it is, but Mega hyped it up promising everyone would be very happy with their boxes and expectations were high as a result and that's why you're seeing some backlash.

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

November 14, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
spriteremix

youd love to but you never would

seems like you the one with the anger issues bruh

all i post is observable truth

seems like a lot of people brainwashed in here and its always good to have someone like me help see things for what they really are ya dig

i dont really see how im bitter and hating when ive probably spent more $ on bs than anyone in here in the last couple months

nothing wrong with wanting to see something you support do better

November 14, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
BlackScale

this is why black boxes should not be released because people are never satisfied.

November 14, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
BlackScale

youd love to but you never would

seems like you the one with the anger issues bruh

all i post is observable truth

seems like a lot of people brainwashed in here and its always good to have someone like me help see things for what they really are ya dig

i dont really see how im bitter and hating when ive probably spent more $ on bs than anyone in here in the last couple months

nothing wrong with wanting to see something you support do better

"nothing wrong with wanting to see something you support do better"

i def appreciate this comment

November 14, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
BlackScale

LA HAS SOME ILL STUFF COMING.

THIS DECEMBER WILL BE GREAT FOR LA

November 14, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
BlackScale

@meg@gem is there going to be anything special on black friday for the online store?? cant make it down to the store that day...and are OAKLAND snaps limited? thank mega

OAKLAND SNAPS ARE VERY LIMITED.

ALSO BLVCK FRIDAY IS GOING TO BE CRAZY ONLINE.

WE DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WILL BE GOING UP BUT WE GOT YALL.

November 15, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
goldANDsacks

lol that'd be lame as fuck. if it said "PANAMA" though... that'd be pretty tite

in seriousness though. that old english font would look nice on some maroon corduroy.

Please login first to reply.