Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 13, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
bvsedtrillv

Just got my $150 box , actually like the everything except for an orange tank top (called it lol) and that shitty disgusting Trucker hat....
November 13, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
bvsedtrillv

Also @meg@gem I put Medium in everything but I got a large cut and sewn item.... shit fits me wayyyy to big fam
November 13, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
bvsedtrillv

$150

November 13, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
SilvioDante

pic or item list of what you got? Im hoping for no orange fuck swag or trucker either fuck.
November 13, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
supremegod

$150

i cant click it
November 13, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
bvsedtrillv

$150

i cant click it

Think it's working now
November 13, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
supremegod

anybody receive their shipping number today?
November 13, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
walterwhite

$150

Best one i've seem

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

November 13, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
greathoudini

Agreed, this box is fire.
To bad the international shipping prices are over the top. Shipping on a $150 box is almost as expensive as the box itself.
Without the expensive shipping I def copped a box.
I really need those black things to put on your pants/wallet lol.
November 13, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
touchdowntodd

thats a dope box ... if i knew i could get taht same ish id buy proly ... worried about too much ish i dont want

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 13, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
ganzbino

so uhhh mega.. how bout them Oakland snaps?..
They have those at the SF store.

only there? I thought they were getting released online
November 14, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
DarkGrapes

Anybody who ordered after the 1st already get their shipping or their box? I know they said they were going in order and I haven't gotten anything except the size form. If they're still packing boxes from the first day... suprised

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

November 14, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
supremegod

Anybody who ordered after the 1st already get their shipping or their box? I know they said they were going in order and I haven't gotten anything except the size form. If they're still packing boxes from the first day... suprised
seriously has anyone got their shipping form today yet?
November 14, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
BlackScale

NOW AVAILABLE AT

http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=33&topSection=88

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 14, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
BlackScale

BLACK SCALE OAKLAND & PSYCHO CITY SNAPBACKS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE @ http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=33&topSection=88

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 14, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
slaytanic666

$150

Best one i've seem
$150

Best one i've seem
$150

Best one i've seem
$150

Best one i've seem
$150

Best one i've seem
damn you got a good one
November 14, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
ganzbino

NOW AVAILABLE AT

thata boy cool

just got shipping info on black box as well. getting here thursday cool cool
November 14, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
BlackScale

NOW AVAILABLE AT

thata boy cool

just got shipping info on black box as well. getting here thursday cool cool

Yessir

November 14, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
touchdowntodd

mega seems like a cool dude to me people need to back off .. its not easy to keep up with orders always .. no one complains when supreme doesnt mail shit out even for a week either ... its easy to fall behind

wish i could get a pick my box for a $50 box LOL im broke but wanna get into a lil BS gear

November 14, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
The Fiasco

mega seems like a cool dude to me people need to back off .. its not easy to keep up with orders always .. no one complains when supreme doesnt mail shit out even for a week either ... its easy to fall behind

wish i could get a pick my box for a $50 box LOL im broke but wanna get into a lil BS gear

I don't think I've ever had to wait over a week for something to ship from Supreme...Ever...Even when they first opened their webstore.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 14, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
touchdowntodd

well order now man LOL .. my order from last thursday still hasnt even left ... barely had a label made today ... guys that ordered 2 thursdays ago are just now finally starting to get things, the east coast guys that is ... everyone else hasnt yet ..

when they open in chicago ill see you there LOL save me a place in line

November 14, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
BlackScale

I don't think I've ever had to wait over a week for something to ship from Supreme...Ever...Even when they first opened their webstore.

Will get better for sure.

November 14, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
spriteremix

"its easy to fall behind"

no wonder you're broke with that attitude
November 14, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
supremesole

@meg@gem SSUR hoodie restocking soon ? Well the smaller sizes?
November 14, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
touchdowntodd

lmao homie im broke for clothes i dont need ... u proly 17 or some shit .. im makin triple mortgage payments and investing 50% of my income monthly, and have spent a stack on clothes/shoes this month already and it aint even half way through ... ima need you to back up off my nuts ... just not feelin spending $50 without knowin what im gettin ... would rather jus buy what i want when i get around to it ..

no rush .. not tryin to be anywhere near ur level wherever that is im on some other shit

and not sure what you run for businesses, but trust those of us that have ran em know that open communication is important and mega has openly been talking about why he is behind ..

back on topic

November 14, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
Beez

looking for a bs reversible souvenir jacket in a black med. anyone got one fs or reference? please lmk via pm.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

November 14, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
Richboy 100 million

lmao homie im broke for clothes i dont need ... u proly 17 or some shit .. im makin triple mortgage payments and investing 50% of my income monthly, and have spent a stack on clothes/shoes this month already and it aint even half way through ... ima need you to back up off my nuts ... just not feelin spending $50 without knowin what im gettin ... would rather jus buy what i want when i get around to it ..

no rush .. not tryin to be anywhere near ur level wherever that is im on some other shit

and not sure what you run for businesses, but trust those of us that have ran em know that open communication is important and mega has openly been talking about why he is behind ..

back on topic

That e cred

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 14, 2012 @ 10:04 AM
FlyFree_D

Psyched just got my tracking number. You all need to chill n just kno youre gonna get your shit. Blvck scvle and Mega are legit
November 14, 2012 @ 11:10 AM
BlackScale

Only a few more days till Black Box Project is done.

I wish a $1000 box was posted. That would be grand.

November 14, 2012 @ 11:39 AM
King Rewind

"its easy to fall behind"

no wonder you're broke with that attitude

Definitely not one of the BS dick riders on the thread but I see both sides of the story. That being said, why the fuck are you always so bitter g? You take negativity to heights only know by astronauts! Man I'd love to smack the shit outta you!

Please login first to reply.