Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 13, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
fivewunoh

Does that 40% off on Black Friday extend to online purchases as well? Trying to figure out where to spread my $

FS: Supreme SB's /Black Scale/Diamond/5TH column M/L DS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172320/

November 13, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
spriteremix

Does that 40% off on Black Friday extend to online purchases as well? Trying to figure out where to spread my $

highly doubtful, especially since its black scale
November 13, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
LUPS

More people need to post pics of the black boxes
Mine comes in Wednesday.
I'll be happy with whatever I get as long as I don't get that rose trucker hat or anything with fuck swag on it.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 13, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
bvsedtrillv

More people need to post pics of the black boxes
Mine comes in Wednesday.
I'll be happy with whatever I get as long as I don't get that rose trucker hat or anything with fuck swag on it.

My $150 comes tomorrow, I'll post pics
November 13, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
kushxcali

International buyers.

Please email Ryang@Black-Scale.com for all your questions regarding your orders. Since we deal with another party and not direct we can make sure you guys are taken care of.

I called the store and they said to call back and that if i copy and pasted the sizing form they wont accept it, idk why they wouldnt have sent me a sizing form a week ago when i paid for it, now im gonna have to wait even longer....if my box isnt amazing i most likely will not purchase from black scale's online store again.
November 13, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
toneg

Any one buy the maroon varsity jacket? How does it look like and is it worth it?

The Apex?, I bought it on release and in person it does look nice, you can't really see the perforations in the sleeves on the site picture so bare that in mind if you're not a fan, but the quality of materials and manufacturing all seem good, their cut & sew usually gets better after every release.
November 13, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
kushxcali

@megagem i think it would help if you werent so vague about the boxes, then people wouldnt have so many questions. i ordered my box a week ago, and still havent received any sort of email with any form of recognition of the transaction, and to be honest, even though i like your guys clothes a lot, this sort of thing is what will stop me from buying a box fm you again, or buying anything online for that matter, i understand if things are backed up but couldnt you inform people that things are backed up? no disrespect intended i would just like to know the money i spent supporting your company is actually going somewhere.

^^^^^ Same thing with me. Been a week and nothing shipped yet.

^^^ THIS. ordered box last Friday, the 2nd.. got the emails about sizing.. waited a week for the shipping info and got nothing. contacted Ryan, he replied, and i understand that BS is "backed up" with orders.. but after a week, no email, no nothing regarding the status of my order? i read through the posts and i see that some people are in the same situation, so just had to include my own experience. hopefully those boxes are shipped out soon..

Boxes are getting packed. If you have questions call 415.355.9153 or email at ryang@black-scale.com. It takes time to ship these boxes out because we are trying to make sure yall get hooked up right. There will be no shipments today because of the holiday. A lot of packages will be sent out tomorrow.

i called the store.. and emailed multiple people, yet i have not received a size form after a WEEK. this is getting ridiculous. im going to try and get my money refunded tomoro morning.
November 13, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
drewsulam

@megagem i think it would help if you werent so vague about the boxes, then people wouldnt have so many questions. i ordered my box a week ago, and still havent received any sort of email with any form of recognition of the transaction, and to be honest, even though i like your guys clothes a lot, this sort of thing is what will stop me from buying a box fm you again, or buying anything online for that matter, i understand if things are backed up but couldnt you inform people that things are backed up? no disrespect intended i would just like to know the money i spent supporting your company is actually going somewhere.

i emailed them today and within an hour i had a response, and then two hours later international checkout sent me the sizing request

^^^^^ Same thing with me. Been a week and nothing shipped yet.

^^^ THIS. ordered box last Friday, the 2nd.. got the emails about sizing.. waited a week for the shipping info and got nothing. contacted Ryan, he replied, and i understand that BS is "backed up" with orders.. but after a week, no email, no nothing regarding the status of my order? i read through the posts and i see that some people are in the same situation, so just had to include my own experience. hopefully those boxes are shipped out soon..

Boxes are getting packed. If you have questions call 415.355.9153 or email at ryang@black-scale.com. It takes time to ship these boxes out because we are trying to make sure yall get hooked up right. There will be no shipments today because of the holiday. A lot of packages will be sent out tomorrow.

i called the store.. and emailed multiple people, yet i have not received a size form after a WEEK. this is getting ridiculous. im going to try and get my money refunded tomoro morning.
November 13, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

@toneg

the jackal i meant
November 13, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
Dat1Dude562

Damn I remember before all the ASAP hype how it only took three days to get my stuff and i'd get shipping confirmation within two days. Now that they've grown bigger, I guess they haven't changed a thing. With all the money Meg@ gets off raising the hell out of hyped up releases, he should use it towards hiring a better shipping department since it's obviously not working out.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

November 13, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
Black Adam

Damn I remember before all the ASAP hype how it only took three days to get my stuff and i'd get shipping confirmation within two days. Now that they've grown bigger, I guess they haven't changed a thing. With all the money Meg@ gets off raising the hell out of hyped up releases, he should use it towards hiring a better shipping department since it's obviously not working out.
totally agree

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

November 13, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
BlackScale

@meg@gem quick question, bein out of state and we cant make it on black friday is there any love extended on phone orders that day?

Will actually have a sale online.

Just don't know yet exactly what we are doing.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 13, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
BlackScale

We are hiring more people. Yes.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 13, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
BlackScale

I apologize everyone but you will get your orders pronto.

Just care with us. After this year and starting in the beginning of next year everything will be A+

We are working hard daily to get your boxes out. You guys are getting emails with tracking numbers before they
Ship right?

November 13, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
BlackScale

Nov 15th is the last day for black boxes.

It will end at midnight before Nov 16th.

Don't miss out.

November 13, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
kushxcali

I apologize everyone but you will get your orders pronto.

Just care with us. After this year and starting in the beginning of next year everything will be A+

We are working hard daily to get your boxes out. You guys are getting emails with tracking numbers before they
Ship right?

i didnt get any email.. i called the store and they said until i receive a size email nothing will ship.
November 13, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
kushxcali

Is this going to be resolved somehow or did i just donate 150 bucks to the black scale charity?? @megagem
November 13, 2012 @ 07:36 AM
Richboy 100 million

Is this going to be resolved somehow or did i just donate 150 bucks to the black scale charity?? @megagem

Damn your annoying

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 13, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
Richboy 100 million

Just buy my $150 box??

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 13, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
txrios

I received the sizing info on the 4th I just copy and pasted and replied off my phone.
I haven't received a trackin email but you don't have to send it to you as a word doc and attach back right ?
Copy and pastin works or what's up?
November 13, 2012 @ 08:10 AM
BlackScale

You think we would just take your money? Come on now.

November 13, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
BlackScale

I received the sizing info on the 4th I just copy and pasted and replied off my phone.
I haven't received a trackin email but you don't have to send it to you as a word doc and attach back right ?

That works but attaching it is better because sometimes they might overlook it.

November 13, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
drewsulam

i just got my sizing form from international checkout today, once i emailed reezy he got back to me within an hour, your stuff will be coming, mine took a week to get the sizing form
November 13, 2012 @ 08:13 AM
drewsulam

hey mega, international checkout didnt actually send me the form they just asked for sizes, but i just copied and pasted the form from your website into the response, thats good eh? or should i send an attachment as well?
November 13, 2012 @ 08:38 AM
kennyton

If any of you guys don't want your pentaflower beanies, pm me!
November 13, 2012 @ 09:33 AM
BlackScale

hey mega, international checkout didnt actually send me the form they just asked for sizes, but i just copied and pasted the form from your website into the response, thats good eh? or should i send an attachment as well?

Form is best bro but if they didn't send u one copy/paste is easy

November 13, 2012 @ 10:00 AM
franciscus

@meg@gem please tell reezy to check his mails! definetly going to pull the trigger on a 300 box! but i just need reezy to answer!

thx

figaro

November 13, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
tfk408

Still haven't received any sort of confirmation and it's been like 10 days. I better be getting hoooked up fat as fuckkk for all this waiting.
November 13, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
ganzbino

so uhhh mega.. how bout them Oakland snaps?..
November 13, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
Con

so uhhh mega.. how bout them Oakland snaps?..
They have those at the SF store.

Please login first to reply.