Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 12, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
biscuit1995

has the BLVCK NY snap dropped yet? kinda stopped paying attention after mega pushed it back for a third time
November 12, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
BlackScale

has the BLVCK NY snap dropped yet? kinda stopped paying attention after mega pushed it back for a third time

Not yet. Still not coming till later

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 12, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
BlackScale

Here is the thing I don't understand.

We sold over 500 boxes and you think all 500 post on the forums?

You only see a few people posting boxes so for y'all to judge the boxes that are posted on the forums is pretty craze. As long as the people that purchased them are happy that's all that matters. If you're not happy than you're happy with them. We got so many emails from people that lived their boxes in the last two weeks and that's what we are trying to accomplish. If you ain't happy with our service again you don't have to shop with us.

Thanks and God Bless.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 12, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
supremegod

You only see a few people posting boxes so for y'all to judge the boxes that are posted on the forums is pretty craze. As long as the people that purchased them are happy that's all that matters. If you're not happy than you're happy with them. We got so many emails from people that lived their boxes in the last two weeks and that's what we are trying to accomplish. If you ain't happy with our service again you don't have to shop with us.

Thanks and God Bless.

why these people buying boxes if they aint like some of the stuff your company makes, thats their own mistake they made they cant be blaming BS for giving them what they ordered, a black box. If yall dont like some the stuff they make why buy a box from them, It all looks dope to me
November 12, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
kushxcali

shouldnt there be a confirmation email when it ships? seems like everybody else knows how much their shit weighed when it shipped out, i never got one of those emails either.

Your info will come soon.

Check your junk email because some folks said they saw emails from us in their junk emails.

Also call us at (415) 355-9153

The rules of the Black Box is on our website.

We posted that on here. Are you reading the forums or ?????

Is this the form?

"BLACKBOX@BLACK-SCALE.COM

NAME:
ADDRESS:

$ AMOUNT OF BOX YOU PURCHASED:

SIZES:

FITTED HATS:

TEES:

CREWNECK SWEATER:

ZIP HOODY:

CUT & SEW:

DENIM:

SHOES:"

because i sent that to the email like a week ago and still haven't received an email saying that my order has shipped, i dont live very far from SF and it should have arrived already. i'm definately gonna call because this cant be right something must be wrong...
November 12, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
Panther.

Thanks and God Bless.

why these people buying boxes if they aint like some of the stuff your company makes, thats their own mistake they made they cant be blaming BS for giving them what they ordered, a black box. If yall dont like some the stuff they make why buy a box from them, It all looks dope to me

Does it hurt?
Riding on that dick so hard?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

November 12, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
zeanzheldon

^^^^^ Same thing with me. Been a week and nothing shipped yet.
November 12, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
BlackScale

shouldnt there be a confirmation email when it ships? seems like everybody else knows how much their shit weighed when it shipped out, i never got one of those emails either.

Check your junk email because some folks said they saw emails from us in their junk emails.

Is this the form?

NAME:
ADDRESS:

SIZES:

FITTED HATS:

TEES:

CREWNECK SWEATER:

ZIP HOODY:

CUT & SEW:

DENIM:

because i sent that to the email like a week ago and still haven't received an email saying that my order has shipped, i dont live very far from SF and it should have arrived already. i'm definately gonna call because this cant be right something must be wrong...

This is the form.

We are still boxing up and you will get an email from us with tracking when we ship yours out.

November 12, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
low_k3y

I could be wrong but I thought I saw reezy post that boxes are shipping next week

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

November 12, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
supremegod

Thanks and God Bless.

Does it hurt?
Riding on that dick so hard?
I dont ride dick homie if i wanted to ride dick id be writing paragraphs and shit , nothing wrong with having respect for a company who stays true to the game, im just making a point that these people knew ahead of time what coulda came in their box and theyre mad now that they didnt get what they want, if you dont want what your given then sell it, its simple as that, everyone needs stop bitchin and shit
November 12, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
walterwhite

ordered tuesday emailed sizes wednesday still no tracking HASH TAG #YOLO

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

November 12, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
kushxcali

Is this the form?

NAME:
ADDRESS:

SIZES:

FITTED HATS:

TEES:

CREWNECK SWEATER:

ZIP HOODY:

CUT & SEW:

DENIM:

This is the form.

We are still boxing up and you will get an email from us with tracking when we ship yours out.

Alright cool, i just wanted to make sure something didn't go wrong with my order, it's understandable it takes time to pack all the boxes, do you know when they should be shipping out?
November 12, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
zachmess

lol @ hating on mega being the elitist hipster thing to do atm. hop on quick before the bandwagon turns mainstream!
November 12, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
Richboy 100 million

lol @ hating on mega being the elitist hipster thing to do atm. hop on quick before the bandwagon turns mainstream!
just shut the Fuck up already let it die

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 12, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
juand718

just shut the Fuck up already let it die
November 12, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
trick916

@megagem i think it would help if you werent so vague about the boxes, then people wouldnt have so many questions. i ordered my box a week ago, and still havent received any sort of email with any form of recognition of the transaction, and to be honest, even though i like your guys clothes a lot, this sort of thing is what will stop me from buying a box fm you again, or buying anything online for that matter, i understand if things are backed up but couldnt you inform people that things are backed up? no disrespect intended i would just like to know the money i spent supporting your company is actually going somewhere.

^^^ THIS. ordered box last Friday, the 2nd.. got the emails about sizing.. waited a week for the shipping info and got nothing. contacted Ryan, he replied, and i understand that BS is "backed up" with orders.. but after a week, no email, no nothing regarding the status of my order? i read through the posts and i see that some people are in the same situation, so just had to include my own experience. hopefully those boxes are shipped out soon..
November 12, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
Con

@meg@gem are you doing anything for black friday?

Black Friday all stores will open at 8am & will be 40% off until 12pm. The rest of the day will be 30% off.
November 12, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
juand718

Black Friday all stores will open at 8am & will be 40% off until 12pm. The rest of the day will be 30% off.

Deff going to BSNY.

Back on the forums i see
November 12, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
Reezy

@megagem i think it would help if you werent so vague about the boxes, then people wouldnt have so many questions. i ordered my box a week ago, and still havent received any sort of email with any form of recognition of the transaction, and to be honest, even though i like your guys clothes a lot, this sort of thing is what will stop me from buying a box fm you again, or buying anything online for that matter, i understand if things are backed up but couldnt you inform people that things are backed up? no disrespect intended i would just like to know the money i spent supporting your company is actually going somewhere.

^^^ THIS. ordered box last Friday, the 2nd.. got the emails about sizing.. waited a week for the shipping info and got nothing. contacted Ryan, he replied, and i understand that BS is "backed up" with orders.. but after a week, no email, no nothing regarding the status of my order? i read through the posts and i see that some people are in the same situation, so just had to include my own experience. hopefully those boxes are shipped out soon..

Boxes are getting packed. If you have questions call 415.355.9153 or email at ryang@black-scale.com. It takes time to ship these boxes out because we are trying to make sure yall get hooked up right. There will be no shipments today because of the holiday. A lot of packages will be sent out tomorrow.

Black Ops

November 12, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
Reezy

If you cant get a hold of someone at 415.355.9153 right away. Please call 415.355.9152 and the fellas in the store will be more than able to help yall. Store hours 11am to 7pm pst

Black Ops

November 12, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
qrct1

www.æterna.net/shop

November 12, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
trick916

Boxes are getting packed. If you have questions call 415.355.9153 or email at ryang@black-scale.com. It takes time to ship these boxes out because we are trying to make sure yall get hooked up right. There will be no shipments today because of the holiday. A lot of packages will be sent out tomorrow.

Thanks for the reassurance.. I just wanted to ensure that my order is being processed. This will be my first Black Box, so I'm looking forward to receiving it asap after reading through all of the recent posts about the Box.
November 12, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
BlackScale

International buyers.

Please email Ryang@Black-Scale.com for all your questions regarding your orders. Since we deal with another party and not direct we can make sure you guys are taken care of.

November 12, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
franciscus

International buyers.

Please email Ryang@Black-Scale.com for all your questions regarding your orders. Since we deal with another party and not direct we can make sure you guys are taken care of.

i wrote him 2 days ago, but didnt answer! dont wanna stress you guys to much! just sayin

figaro

November 12, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
BlackScale

We reloaded more sizes on the online store for Veterans Day. Black-Scale.com

November 12, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
twomms

@meg@gem quick question, bein out of state and we cant make it on black friday is there any love extended on phone orders that day?
November 12, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
Reezy

International buyers.

i wrote him 2 days ago, but didnt answer! dont wanna stress you guys to much! just sayin

Just spoke to international checkout. They will get the form to you guys soon.

Black Ops

November 12, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

reviews on Jackal jacket?
November 12, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
hypethetical

November 13, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
walterwhite

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/