November 11, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
tommypurp

Anybody know if BSLA still have cinq crew necks in stock ?
November 11, 2012 @ 09:10 AM
FairfaxNative

It says Discussion Thread so I think people should be allowed to discuss things good and bad otherwise call it a Support Thread. After seeing some of the boxes, I'm leaning towards not getting one anymore. Reason is most boxes I see one or two things I actually like and a bunch of stuff I would never buy or even wear. I was personally hoping for more variety in the boxes instead of having every box filled with mostly tees.

The ONLY reason brands sell "boxes" is because they got a shit load of merch that NO ONE WANTED ppl. How are u really expecting to get the most wanted pieces that either sold out or are continuously sellling? If they got rid of that good stuff then THEY would be stuck with the unwanted pieces not the other way around.
November 11, 2012 @ 01:38 PM
BlackScale

Yea I'd like to know the general consensus on the gear they're getting from the boxes? Cop or pass?

Let me be honest with you: Black boxes suck, no matter how Mega or anyone else tries to spin it, they suck now. You're going to get nothing but ugly shit they couldn't sell aka white t shirts, vile colors, etc. Save your money and wait until new shit drops, or if you really want an old piece, try searching on google. Mltd.com has some really old cut and sew from a while back, but don't waste your money on this shit. When I got a black box i was so disappointed because most if t was ugly shit. I ended up getting that red Ed Hardy looking trucker hat and some white tees that were just ugly. I kept maybe one or two shirts, i got a nice diff color of a buttondown i already had, and a cool military sweater, but that's it. I don't know about you, but I don't like to gamble on clothes I'm buying, I want to know wtf I'm getting and if it's cool or not.

That being said, just save your money for new releases.. It's one thing if you never bought Black Scale before, then I'd say go for it, but if you've been buying Black Scale for a long time, you're gonna be like me and end up with 5-10 duplicates and a bunch of ugly shit you're not gonna wear.

Why don't you get the fuck off my thread. You're a born hater. Fuck outta here. Lol. Thanks bruh.

For real stop posting on the Black Scale thread. Thanks.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 11, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
freshsteez

It says Discussion Thread so I think people should be allowed to discuss things good and bad otherwise call it a Support Thread. After seeing some of the boxes, I'm leaning towards not getting one anymore. Reason is most boxes I see one or two things I actually like and a bunch of stuff I would never buy or even wear. I was personally hoping for more variety in the boxes instead of having every box filled with mostly tees.

The ONLY reason brands sell "boxes" is because they got a shit load of merch that NO ONE WANTED ppl. How are u really expecting to get the most wanted pieces that either sold out or are continuously sellling? If they got rid of that good stuff then THEY would be stuck with the unwanted pieces not the other way around.

I was hoping, not expecting. Of course I understand these boxes are a good way of clearing old stock. I'm not expecting a bunch of exclusive pieces. I'm saying I don't want a bunch of tees. I'm sure tees aren't the only thing that are left over that didn't sell.

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

November 11, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
kushxcali

@megagem i think it would help if you werent so vague about the boxes, then people wouldnt have so many questions. i ordered my box a week ago, and still havent received any sort of email with any form of recognition of the transaction, and to be honest, even though i like your guys clothes a lot, this sort of thing is what will stop me from buying a box fm you again, or buying anything online for that matter, i understand if things are backed up but couldnt you inform people that things are backed up? no disrespect intended i would just like to know the money i spent supporting your company is actually going somewhere.
November 11, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
kushxcali

shouldnt there be a confirmation email when it ships? seems like everybody else knows how much their shit weighed when it shipped out, i never got one of those emails either.
November 11, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
greathoudini

Question for the people who got their boxes.
I saw a few black accessories coming around being to big to be a bracelet and don't look like a necklace.
Is it this sort of thing?
November 11, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
BuddyOmar

Yea I'd like to know the general consensus on the gear they're getting from the boxes? Cop or pass?

Let me be honest with you: Black boxes suck, no matter how Mega or anyone else tries to spin it, they suck now. You're going to get nothing but ugly shit they couldn't sell aka white t shirts, vile colors, etc. Save your money and wait until new shit drops, or if you really want an old piece, try searching on google. Mltd.com has some really old cut and sew from a while back, but don't waste your money on this shit. When I got a black box i was so disappointed because most if t was ugly shit. I ended up getting that red Ed Hardy looking trucker hat and some white tees that were just ugly. I kept maybe one or two shirts, i got a nice diff color of a buttondown i already had, and a cool military sweater, but that's it. I don't know about you, but I don't like to gamble on clothes I'm buying, I want to know wtf I'm getting and if it's cool or not.

That being said, just save your money for new releases.. It's one thing if you never bought Black Scale before, then I'd say go for it, but if you've been buying Black Scale for a long time, you're gonna be like me and end up with 5-10 duplicates and a bunch of ugly shit you're not gonna wear.

Why don't you get the fuck off my thread. You're a born hater. Fuck outta here. Lol. Thanks bruh.

Born hater? Sir, I am honest. You make a thread such as this for people to express their opinions or how they feel about things, and that is exactly what I do. Mega you're what? Like 30 or 35 or something? As old as you probably are, you should've learned about constructive criticism many, many years ago. I'm only 19, and I'm honestly not tryin to kick knowledge, but I can't for the life of me understand why you act the way you do at times. You're a grown man who treats negative/constructive feedback like a middle schooler. Let's be honest: the shirts in the majority of these boxes are ugly. If they weren't, you wouldn't be stuffing a half dozen at a time for a loss of profit to sell to people. You couldn't move these products so you're dumping them, this is a common business practice for those unaware.

We are not having an argument, we are not hating blatantly, we are giving YOU constructive criticism. Read the latter end of what I wrote. I'm telling people to SAVE THEIR MONEY AND BUY YOUR PRODUCTS. I am not saying, "Save your money, go buy Supreme, go buy Crooks and Castles, go buy some heroin". I'm telling them to buy your products, man. How the fuck am I hating on you? How does that even seep into your thought process? This is not called "Black Scale Thread, Come On In and Dickride A$AP Rocky." and it isn't called "Come on in and hate on the brand and call Mega fat or a devil worshiper." I'm not dickriding you or Rocky, and I'm not insulting you either. I honestly don't know if you have reading comprehension problems or if you have selective reading when I write my passages. I just said that I was no pleased with the boxes because most of the shit was either duplicates or it was not aesthetically pleasing clothing aka it was ugly. Contrary to what you think, I am not some tap dancing coon like the rest of these 15-17 year olds who have no respect for themselves and will dickride you just because you sell a popular product.

Ironic that your brand's vague philosophy talks about positive and negative energy and you treat my words like the latter, I wish you nothing but positivity and success, but I am not goin to be a "yes-man". Your brand is the ONLY streetwear brand I wear anymore, and it shames me that its owner at times lacks maturity to deal with its supporters properly.

It seems in this day and age there is no such thing as constructive criticism anymore, honestly, get over yourself and my comments because this truly is some petty grade school shit. I have never disrespected you as a man or used anything remotely resembling an ad hominem attack on your character or your brand. Do i fuck around sometimes? Sure I do, but don't mistake my honest words as some type of mindless negativity because it couldn't be any further from that.

These 15-20 year old A$AP semen guzzlers will be gone to dickride some other hype brand, but people like me will always have admiration for your aesthetic and what you bring to the streetwear game, don't forget that.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 11, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
spriteremix

Born hater? Sir, I am honest. You make a thread such as this for people to express their opinions or how they feel about things, and that is exactly what I do. Mega you're what? Like 30 or 35 or something? As old as you probably are, you should've learned about constructive criticism many, many years ago. I'm only 19, and I'm honestly not tryin to kick knowledge, but I can't for the life of me understand why you act the way you do at times. You're a grown man who treats negative/constructive feedback like a middle schooler. Let's be honest: the shirts in the majority of these boxes are ugly. If they weren't, you wouldn't be stuffing a half dozen at a time for a loss of profit to sell to people. You couldn't move these products so you're dumping them, this is a common business practice for those unaware.

We are not having an argument, we are not hating blatantly, we are giving YOU constructive criticism. Read the latter end of what I wrote. I'm telling people to SAVE THEIR MONEY AND BUY YOUR PRODUCTS. I am not saying, "Save your money, go buy Supreme, go buy Crooks and Castles, go buy some heroin". I'm telling them to buy your products, man. How the fuck am I hating on you? How does that even seep into your thought process? This is not called "Black Scale Thread, Come On In and Dickride A$AP Rocky." and it isn't called "Come on in and hate on the brand and call Mega fat or a devil worshiper." I'm not dickriding you or Rocky, and I'm not insulting you either. I honestly don't know if you have reading comprehension problems or if you have selective reading when I write my passages. I just said that I was no pleased with the boxes because most of the shit was either duplicates or it was not aesthetically pleasing clothing aka it was ugly. Contrary to what you think, I am not some tap dancing coon like the rest of these 15-17 year olds who have no respect for themselves and will dickride you just because you sell a popular product.

Ironic that your brand's vague philosophy talks about positive and negative energy and you treat my words like the latter, I wish you nothing but positivity and success, but I am not goin to be a "yes-man". Your brand is the ONLY streetwear brand I wear anymore, and it shames me that its owner at times lacks maturity to deal with its supporters properly.

It seems in this day and age there is no such thing as constructive criticism anymore, honestly, get over yourself and my comments because this truly is some petty grade school shit. I have never disrespected you as a man or used anything remotely resembling an ad hominem attack on your character or your brand. Do i fuck around sometimes? Sure I do, but don't mistake my honest words as some type of mindless negativity because it couldn't be any further from that.

These 15-20 year old A$AP semen guzzlers will be gone to dickride some other hype brand, but people like me will always have admiration for your aesthetic and what you bring to the streetwear game, don't forget that.

exactly

mega cant stand people like you or i who expose the truth behind his shady movements and operations on here

dude cant accept opinions

got the nerve to act like a little girl when someone suggests something or points out how incredibly unprofessional his company is
November 11, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
BlackScale

Your just a hater. That's all.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 11, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
BlackScale

exactly

mega cant stand people like you or i who expose the truth behind his shady movements and operations on here

and this dude still got the nerve to act like a little girl when someone suggests something or points out how incredibly unprofessional his company is

Shut the fuck up you square ass.

All you do is bitch. Your like a little girl. Lol.

Why are you posting on my thread.

November 11, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
BlackScale

shouldnt there be a confirmation email when it ships? seems like everybody else knows how much their shit weighed when it shipped out, i never got one of those emails either.

Your info will come soon.

Check your junk email because some folks said they saw emails from us in their junk emails.

Also call us at (415) 355-9153

The rules of the Black Box is on our website.

We posted that on here. Are you reading the forums or ?????

November 11, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
BlackScale

Moderators who do I talk to for annoying ass people that post on this thread?

Y'all really need to clean up the forums and get these annoying ass haters off the threads

Lol

November 11, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
zeanzheldon

^^^^^ Damn this thread is getting deep.
November 11, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
vinman46

lmao this nigga catching feelings, unless you got a red box logo expect heat from this section
November 11, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
BlackScale

^^^^^ Damn this thread is getting deep.

Lol. It's really not.

November 11, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
Richboy 100 million

@meg@gem are you doing anything for black friday?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 11, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
vinman46

lmao this nigga catching feelings, unless you got a red box logo expect heat from this section

Lmao this faggot calling a box logo heat

Lmao at this faggot not under standing a sentence
November 11, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
trillest

LMFAO omar writes a very thought out explanation and mega probably didn't read any of it and just bitches. Read the fucking thread mega don't just call everyone a bitch because you see the username
November 11, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
Richboy 100 million

Lmao this faggot calling a box logo heat

Lmao at this faggot not under standing a sentence

LMAO at both faggots

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 12, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
BlackScale

LMFAO omar writes a very thought out explanation and mega probably didn't read any of it and just bitches. Read the fucking thread mega don't just call everyone a bitch because you see the username

I called someone a bitch? Lol. I don't recall calling buddy that.

November 12, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
BlackScale

@meg@gem are you doing anything for black friday?

Yessir

November 12, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
King Rewind

Let me be honest with you: Black boxes suck, no matter how Mega or anyone else tries to spin it, they suck now. You're going to get nothing but ugly shit they couldn't sell aka white t shirts, vile colors, etc. Save your money and wait until new shit drops, or if you really want an old piece, try searching on google. Mltd.com has some really old cut and sew from a while back, but don't waste your money on this shit. When I got a black box i was so
disappointed because most if t was ugly shit. I ended up getting that red Ed Hardy looking trucker hat and some white tees that were just ugly. I kept maybe one or two shirts, i got a nice diff color of a buttondown i already had, and a cool military sweater, but that's it. I don't know about you, but I don't like to gamble on clothes I'm buying, I
want to know wtf I'm getting and if it's cool or not.

exactly

and this dude still got the nerve to act like a little girl when someone suggests something or points out how incredibly unprofessional his company is

Shut the fuck up you square ass.

All you do is bitch. Your like a little girl. Lol.

Why are you posting on my thread.

I'm 28... Now I feel like the Oldest cat on here! Haha damn.
November 12, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
twomms

^^ haha got you homie^^ mid 30"s
as far as all the other stuff.... man yall letting in alot of negative, i understand the both sides of it tho
November 12, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Any one buy the maroon varsity jacket? How does it look like and is it worth it?
November 12, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
Jay Z

Dam Mega how are you not even going to read that and just label him a hater. BuddyOmar came through with some straight 1000% knowledge and you goin to just dismiss it. Fuck that b that shit dont sit cool.

BLKSCL was coo know its just a trend with the creator being a retard
November 12, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
lovedmndlife

^^ haha got you homie^^ mid 30"s

got you @twomms just past mid 30's

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

November 12, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
biscuit1995

has the BLVCK NY snap dropped yet? kinda stopped paying attention after mega pushed it back for a third time
November 12, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
BlackScale

has the BLVCK NY snap dropped yet? kinda stopped paying attention after mega pushed it back for a third time

Not yet. Still not coming till later

November 12, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
BlackScale

Here is the thing I don't understand.

We sold over 500 boxes and you think all 500 post on the forums?

You only see a few people posting boxes so for y'all to judge the boxes that are posted on the forums is pretty craze. As long as the people that purchased them are happy that's all that matters. If you're not happy than you're happy with them. We got so many emails from people that lived their boxes in the last two weeks and that's what we are trying to accomplish. If you ain't happy with our service again you don't have to shop with us.

Thanks and God Bless.

Please login first to reply.