November 9, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
SilvioDante

All im hoping for from black box is no shit from plndr plz based god no plndr shit.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

November 9, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
7thLetter

All im hoping for from black box is no shit from plndr plz based god no plndr shit.

stoops none of these made it to plndr.

lol

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

November 9, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
Reezy

Anybody who ordered a Black Box on the 1st still waiting for a shipping confirmation? I copped the World Champs tee on the 31st and it got delivered on Tuesday.

Black Boxes will be shipped next week. We are trying to get them out to the order they were received. Any questions call 415.355.9153

Black Ops

November 9, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
SilvioDante

stoops none of these made it to plndr.

lol

Thanks never saw clarification on it. Glad no more BS on plndr. cool

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

November 9, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
dirtyxrabbit

I cawped the arrows rosary at BSla..
shit is piff.. the quality feels nice. But the arrows seem too fragile.

The oro jacket is a must have.
November 9, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
BuddyOmar

never knew there were such ungrateful people in here.. surprised mega even response at all anymore. if mega only posted here once in a blue moon you guys (not everyone) would be all amped he did, but since he does it on the reg to keep in contact with everyone you guys just take advantage of that shit and just bitch. props to mega for having a lot of patience

I'd rather have him post once in a blue moon with factual/dependable/reliable posts about the brand and it's products other than the constant posting he does now which most of the time leaves the customers no better off than they were before he posted.

He clearly makes false claims about bs products in hopes of creating sales (materials, fits, etc.), constantly gives the wrong release times, and even argues with his own customers. When an issue does arise (which seems often) mega either conveniently ignores the post completely or simply says "CALL REEZY ###-#### HE'LL GET YOU SORTED OUT" yet when you go call the # it will probably take a few days before anyone ever picks it up, IF they do.

Boxes are what I expected, a bunch of the same old general release t's no one wanted in the first place with a plastic bangle and pin and ugly fitted/beanie...then if you spend 500 or more they may throw in a rare sample/exclusive piece like the play her crew..no thanks....I think I saw the same T in like 5 different boxes posted here.

I love black scale and the overall vibe of the brand just wish it aimed to produce overall higher quality goods and treated their customers like they actually cared about them.

STFU STOOPS

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 10, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
BlackScale

never knew there were such ungrateful people in here.. surprised mega even response at all anymore. if mega only posted here once in a blue moon you guys (not everyone) would be all amped he did, but since he does it on the reg to keep in contact with everyone you guys just take advantage of that shit and just bitch. props to mega for having a lot of patience

I'd rather have him post once in a blue moon with factual/dependable/reliable posts about the brand and it's products other than the constant posting he does now which most of the time leaves the customers no better off than they were before he posted.

He clearly makes false claims about bs products in hopes of creating sales (materials, fits, etc.), constantly gives the wrong release times, and even argues with his own customers. When an issue does arise (which seems often) mega either conveniently ignores the post completely or simply says "CALL REEZY ###-#### HE'LL GET YOU SORTED OUT" yet when you go call the # it will probably take a few days before anyone ever picks it up, IF they do.

Boxes are what I expected, a bunch of the same old general release t's no one wanted in the first place with a plastic bangle and pin and ugly fitted/beanie...then if you spend 500 or more they may throw in a rare sample/exclusive piece like the play her crew..no thanks....I think I saw the same T in like 5 different boxes posted here.

I love black scale and the overall vibe of the brand just wish it aimed to produce overall higher quality goods and treated their customers like they actually cared about them.

If you aren't happy with our service why do you still shop with us? Or post on our forums?

If I wasn't happy with someone's service I wouldn't shop there or support them.

Simple yo. Don't ever say we don't care about our customers. Our quality is also some of the best in street wear but I won't argue with you on that because you probably don't even know what quality is.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 10, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
BlackScale

This is why I'm different from other owners is I can tell you to get off my thread and shut the fuck up. Lol

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 10, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
drewsulam

hey mega were you guys super busy at the store today or something? i tried calling you guys to see if i could get the sizing form sent my way. international checkout said they place the order with you tuesday... are you guys just a little behind or did i maybe get missed somehow.
November 10, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
abinsml

This is why I'm different from other owners is I can tell you to get off my thread and shut the fuck up. Lol

Hahaha, that is awesome. Fvck the haters Mega. You know there's always gonna be at least one or two of these losers out there, always complaining. Keep up the good work and the grind homie. These birds will get lost in the wind while we're keepin' it fresh. REMEMBER PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE PEOPLE.

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."

November 10, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
kushxcali

Hey @meg@gem i bought my first box from you guys a couple days ago, i received a order confirmation email, but didnt get a sizing email, so i sent one to Blackbox@black-scale.com, is that why i didnt get one yet? its been like 3 days now, just kinda confused, if you could get back to me id appreciate it, good lookin
November 10, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
BlackScale

hey mega were you guys super busy at the store today or something? i tried calling you guys to see if i could get the sizing form sent my way. international checkout said they place the order with you tuesday... are you guys just a little behind or did i maybe get missed somehow.

We were going to send international checkout the forms but they wanted us to send them so we are gathering all international and will send sir. Cool

November 10, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
BlackScale

NOVEMBER SUNRISE
KEALIA BEACH, KAUAI, HAWAII
@jvcksonkauai - instagram

Nice

November 10, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
BlackScale

Hey @meg@gem i bought my first box from you guys a couple days ago, i received a order confirmation email, but didnt get a sizing email, so i sent one to Blackbox@black-scale.com, is that why i didnt get one yet? its been like 3 days now, just kinda confused, if you could get back to me id appreciate it, good lookin

You will get it soon sir

November 10, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
kushxcali

You will get it soon sir

@meg@gem, thanks man, appreciate the quick response, your a g
November 10, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
King Rewind

Hahaha, that is awesome. Fvck the haters Mega. You know there's always gonna be at least one or two of these losers out there, always complaining. Keep up the good work and the grind homie. These birds will get lost in the wind while we're keepin' it fresh. REMEMBER PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE PEOPLE.
I'm a huge Blvck Scvle supporter and agree that a lot of people sound like hoe cakes at times on this thread but bruh... Even Mega would tell you to get off his dick! Your asshole has got to be killin you! Haha damn son! You sound real suspect right now. We get it, you love Blvck Scvle just like we do but let that man breathe!
November 10, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
jayyypee

everything large in here even the tanktop pm me if you interested
November 10, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
BuddyOmar

everything large in here even the tanktop pm me if you interested

man those red trucker hats are fucking ugly. They must have a million of them collecting dust in a closet or something because I got one too way back when. TBH black boxes are pretty lame because most of it is ugly shit. I wish you could pick like really old rare cut and sew that would be fvcking trxll

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 10, 2012 @ 07:46 AM
drewsulam

We were going to send international checkout the forms but they wanted us to send them so we are gathering all international and will send sir. Cool

awesome thanks man! cant wait to get my box
November 10, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
wlllm

For those of you in LA.

"Today: Cream of Beat daytime party at Icon downtown Los Angeles. Limited edition Black Scale / Diamond tee giveaway only at the party, not available for sale."

Instagram: @wlllm

November 10, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
kushxcali

awesome thanks man! cant wait to get my box

ya i still havent gotten a shipping confirmation email or a sizing form email.. idk whats goin on, but im losin my faith in black scale, its not supposed to be this difficult to get a box sent to orange county from SF
November 10, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
zeanzheldon

http://instagr.am/p/Ry2QKzFd10/
The black hat is a the black blood snapback

That Black Blood snap is too nice. Hope I get one of those in my box.
November 10, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
dmndlifer

Anybody getting anything rare from the boxes?
November 10, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
malcolmilfhunt

Yea I'd like to know the general consensus on the gear they're getting from the boxes? Cop or pass?

Yayo from the Bayo

November 10, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
tommypurp

Anybody getting anything rare from the boxes?

All the rare pieces are going to be in the 500 & 1k box
November 10, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
BuddyOmar

Yea I'd like to know the general consensus on the gear they're getting from the boxes? Cop or pass?

Let me be honest with you: Black boxes suck, no matter how Mega or anyone else tries to spin it, they suck now. You're going to get nothing but ugly shit they couldn't sell aka white t shirts, vile colors, etc. Save your money and wait until new shit drops, or if you really want an old piece, try searching on google. Mltd.com has some really old cut and sew from a while back, but don't waste your money on this shit. When I got a black box i was so disappointed because most if t was ugly shit. I ended up getting that red Ed Hardy looking trucker hat and some white tees that were just ugly. I kept maybe one or two shirts, i got a nice diff color of a buttondown i already had, and a cool military sweater, but that's it. I don't know about you, but I don't like to gamble on clothes I'm buying, I want to know wtf I'm getting and if it's cool or not.

That being said, just save your money for new releases.. It's one thing if you never bought Black Scale before, then I'd say go for it, but if you've been buying Black Scale for a long time, you're gonna be like me and end up with 5-10 duplicates and a bunch of ugly shit you're not gonna wear.

November 10, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
mzoom

@meg@gem I can't really wear things that say FUCK on them, so if I order a Box, can make a note of that? Would it be too much to request?
November 10, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
spriteremix

Let me be honest with you: Black boxes suck, no matter how Mega or anyone else tries to spin it, they suck now. You're going to get nothing but ugly shit they couldn't sell aka white t shirts, vile colors, etc. Save your money and wait until new shit drops, or if you really want an old piece, try searching on google. Mltd.com has some really old cut and sew from a while back, but don't waste your money on this shit. When I got a black box i was so disappointed because most if t was ugly shit. I ended up getting that red Ed Hardy looking trucker hat and some white tees that were just ugly. I kept maybe one or two shirts, i got a nice diff color of a buttondown i already had, and a cool military sweater, but that's it. I don't know about you, but I don't like to gamble on clothes I'm buying, I want to know wtf I'm getting and if it's cool or not.

That being said, just save your money for new releases.. It's one thing if you never bought Black Scale before, then I'd say go for it, but if you've been buying Black Scale for a long time, you're gonna be like me and end up with 5-10 duplicates and a bunch of ugly shit you're not gonna wear.

this what im trying to say

when u consider the whole idea behind black boxes and the actual reason companies do bags or boxes

it should be pretty obvious..
November 11, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
freshsteez

It says Discussion Thread so I think people should be allowed to discuss things good and bad otherwise call it a Support Thread. After seeing some of the boxes, I'm leaning towards not getting one anymore. Reason is most boxes I see one or two things I actually like and a bunch of stuff I would never buy or even wear. I was personally hoping for more variety in the boxes instead of having every box filled with mostly tees.

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

November 11, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
bvsedtrillv

So many orange fuck swag tank tops lol

Please login first to reply.