FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 9, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
tommypurp

I just got my 150$ box and that hit is dope, I wanted I cop the 300$ box but I don't want repeats what do I do ?
November 9, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
dmndlifer

I just got my 150$ box and that hit is dope, I wanted I cop the 300$ box but I don't want repeats what do I do ?
Can you post a pic of what you got? Very intersted and glad you're happy!
November 9, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
tommypurp

Can you post a pic of what you got? Very intersted and glad you're happy!

I will once I get home
November 9, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
Urkel

Come on @meg@gem dont tell me that the logotype beanie will be up tomorrow and not follow through. had to settle into buying a supreme big logo beanie for my friends birthday.smh
November 9, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
The Fiasco

Come on @meg@gem dont tell me that the logotype beanie will be up tomorrow and not follow through. had to settle into buying a supreme big logo beanie for my friends birthday.smh

1st world problems.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 9, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
DarkGrapes

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

November 9, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
BlackScale

BLACK SCALE X SSUR HOODIES RE UP

BLACK SCALE TWO FINGER RINGS RE UP

BEANIES RE UP

NOW AVAILABLE AT

BLACK-SCALE.COM

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 9, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
supremegod

BLACK SCALE X SSUR HOODIES RE UP

BLACK SCALE TWO FINGER RINGS RE UP

BEANIES RE UP

NOW AVAILABLE AT

BLACK-SCALE.COM

yo what about the zips they still say out of stock
November 9, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
BlackScale

BLACK SCALE BLVCK SSUR HOODIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=59&topSection=88 …

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 9, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
BlackScale

BLACK SCALE TWO FINGER RINGS ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=34&topSection=88 …

November 9, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
supremegod

BLACK SCALE BLVCK SSUR HOODIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=59&topSection=88 …
what about the zips are you re stocking those
November 9, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
tommypurp

http://instagr.am/p/Ry2QKzFd10/
The black hat is a the black blood snapback
November 9, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
Richboy 100 million

MEGA are you doing anything for BS anniversary black friday??

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 9, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
ganzbino

damnnn that's too tempting.. sup box logo or this..
November 9, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
estro671

@spitfire1027, well they're selling quick, so you better decide ASAP!
November 9, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
estro671

Anyone got word on how long before the gold rings tarnish? Does the Rose Gold wear out slower? Really interested in the 2 finger and the pyramid. Thanks.
November 9, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
hypethetical

anyone remember what they did last black friday?
November 9, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
Richboy 100 million

anyone remember what they did last black friday?

Some tees I belive

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 9, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
supremesole

Fuckkkkk! I just got off the plane had a medium grey in my cart and it sold out.. Any more restock coming mega! Really need this especially with the Giants being the top of the NFC east! Help a brotha, after all the tri states been thru the last couple of weeks!
November 9, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
zachmess

I've noticed every cut n sew or say hoody i get from black scale I'm always a different size. asap hoody - L. crews i like the medium. jersey was a medium. tried the cayman on today in a large but i think id want an xl. tried a large bengel on and would need a medium. cant find a consistent size lol fuck. just sent my sizes in for $300 box curious to see how it'll turn out

edit - @meg@gem is there anything you could do in a situation like that? i put size large for cut n sew section but if the small chance i got something that just happened to be too big/small could i exchange for the needed size?
November 9, 2012 @ 07:36 AM
drewsulam

maybe i shouldnt be worried, but international checkout sent me my order confirmation tuesday and i still havent recieved the sizing email... anyone else have to wait that long?
November 9, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
rdeluna

maybe i shouldnt be worried, but international checkout sent me my order confirmation tuesday and i still havent recieved the sizing email... anyone else have to wait that long?

Call 415 355 9153 I had the same problem but they fixed me up and shipped my box in the next two days. props to bs for that!
November 9, 2012 @ 01:55 PM
touchdowntodd

anyone feel like sellin a Feathered Crewneck size Lrge?

pm me

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 9, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
bpeezus

never knew there were such ungrateful people in here.. surprised mega even response at all anymore. if mega only posted here once in a blue moon you guys (not everyone) would be all amped he did, but since he does it on the reg to keep in contact with everyone you guys just take advantage of that shit and just bitch. props to mega for having a lot of patience
November 9, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
hypethetical

never knew there were such ungrateful people in here.. surprised mega even response at all anymore. if mega only posted here once in a blue moon you guys (not everyone) would be all amped he did, but since he does it on the reg to keep in contact with everyone you guys just take advantage of that shit and just bitch. props to mega for having a lot of patience

there are always going to be haters and people who feel strongly about the brand. salute to mega and hopefully he doesn't fall back off the forums too much next year.
November 9, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
captaincarberry

Anyone got word on how long before the gold rings tarnish? Does the Rose Gold wear out slower? Really interested in the 2 finger and the pyramid. Thanks.

I can't speak directly about the rings but I can say that I bought that necklace and about a month and a half later all of the gold has worn off of the crescent.
November 9, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
DarkGrapes

Anybody who ordered a Black Box on the 1st still waiting for a shipping confirmation? I copped the World Champs tee on the 31st and it got delivered on Tuesday.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

November 9, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
mfdan

Anybody who ordered on the 1st still waiting for a shipping confirmation? I copped the World Champs tee on the 31st and it got delivered on Tuesday.

I did. I ordered a black box the first day through International Checkout, but am still waiting on the sizing form. They haven't given my money back so I still have hopes it will work out.
November 9, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
Uncle Jack

NOVEMBER SUNRISE
KEALIA BEACH, KAUAI, HAWAII
@jvcksonkauai - instagram

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

November 9, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
spriteremix

I'd rather have him post once in a blue moon with factual/dependable/reliable posts about the brand and it's products other than the constant posting he does now which most of the time leaves the customers no better off than they were before he posted.

He clearly makes false claims about bs products in hopes of creating sales (materials, fits, etc.), constantly gives the wrong release times, and even argues with his own customers. When an issue does arise (which seems often) mega either conveniently ignores the post completely or simply says "CALL REEZY ###-#### HE'LL GET YOU SORTED OUT" yet when you go call the # it will probably take a few days before anyone ever picks it up, IF they do.

Boxes are what I expected, a bunch of the same old general release t's no one wanted in the first place with a plastic bangle and pin and ugly fitted/beanie...then if you spend 500 or more they may throw in a rare sample/exclusive piece like the play her crew..no thanks....I think I saw the same T in like 5 different boxes posted here.

I love black scale and the overall vibe of the brand just wish it aimed to produce overall higher quality goods and treated their customers like they actually cared about them.

Please login first to reply.