[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Nov 08, 2012 @ 11:44
Meg@, wondering if you could offer any help, reached out on twitter just now but 140 characters is not quite enough ha!

My buddy placed an order yesterday for two $150 boxes after I tweeted you about UK shipping, one box for each of us, tryna save on shipping/customs cost by doing one order.

Anyway he got an email this morning from the International Checkout guys saying

Originally posted by Inactive User
"7 November 2012 - Unfortunately we cannot place your order with \" Black Scale\". The item you are trying to purchase must be placed in your name. We must place orders on our customer\'s behalf and cannot put your name on this order. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Your order has been canceled and you will will be issued a full Paypal refund. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. -SO".

Is this because we tried to put two boxes on one order? halp!

Credit card has to match the name of the person buying.
It says it on the email there indicated.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Nov 08, 2012 @ 11:57
Meg@, wondering if you could offer any help, reached out on twitter just now but 140 characters is not quite enough ha!

My buddy placed an order yesterday for two $150 boxes after I tweeted you about UK shipping, one box for each of us, tryna save on shipping/customs cost by doing one order.

Anyway he got an email this morning from the International Checkout guys saying

Is this because we tried to put two boxes on one order? halp!

Credit card has to match the name of the person buying.
It says it on the email there indicated.

Well it is his card he used, and he ordered it, so they would have matched...is there an email address for anyone at this International Checkout company? Dem international calls are gonna be expensive.

EDIT: Hang on, found a UK phone number on their own website. Just to confirm, this issue will all be at IC's end rather than BS's? aka it's not a matter of only being able to have one box per order right?

SECOND EDIT: Below post is from the friend in question

facebook.com/asgods facebook.com/pilotxmusic

Nov 08, 2012 @ 13:59
Hi, I'm the other guy!

Not to do with the card, was ordered with paypal and payment was fully accepted. Then, next day the order was cancelled and money was sent back.

I'm now talking to someone on live and he says that it was to do with the form etc. They say the item needs my name & info (the form stuff i'm guessing) and which they couldn't provide so it was cancelled! I have replaced the order but the customer service guy says he has no way to attach my form info to the invoice/order to send to you.

Is anyone else using International Checkout?
Nov 08, 2012 @ 14:29
@estbaylivn how much was your box? Did you get any fleece?

Just the play her crewneck.
lucky mofo i thought they gave all the play her stuff in the last blvck box
Nov 08, 2012 @ 16:53
//First time ordering the blvck box ! Stoked ! Can't wait to see what Blvck Scvle hooked me up with !!!!! Been looking at the boxes from the past blvck box projects. What a great way to thank your customers. We appreciate what y'all do tho, for real. Big ups to the BS fam.//

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."

Nov 08, 2012 @ 18:09
Just got this hat in the mail from MLTD.
Nov 08, 2012 @ 18:25

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

Nov 08, 2012 @ 18:37
Yo I saw mega said the other day that the two finger rings were going to drop again this week, I looked back and could not find it. Anyone remember what he said?
Nov 08, 2012 @ 20:10
$150 box

def good hookup thanks fam!!
Nov 08, 2012 @ 20:15
^^ Dope box! You got some good tees in that too. Hoping I get a fitted in my $150.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Nov 08, 2012 @ 20:17
Wish black boxes where available on the spot at stores that would be pretty pif.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Nov 08, 2012 @ 20:23
^^ Dope box! You got some good tees in that too. Hoping I get a fitted in my $150.

Yeah this one is nice and more along the lines of what I was hoping for. Still waiting to see some $300 boxes.

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

Nov 08, 2012 @ 20:24
the cut & sew piece is different, its longer than a tshirt and fits arms tight. dunno whatta do wit it
Nov 08, 2012 @ 20:37
the cut & sew piece is different, its longer than a tshirt and fits arms tight. dunno whatta do wit it
sell it bro

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Nov 08, 2012 @ 20:38
not sure what you mean with this?

Nov 08, 2012 @ 21:32
Yeah, i might sell it or take to seamstress
Nov 08, 2012 @ 21:53
Mega, did you listen to the new Deftones? I think I'm going to need another Deftones x Blvck Scvle hoddy
Nov 08, 2012 @ 22:15
did i make a good move by sizing up one in cut n sew or no then?
Nov 08, 2012 @ 22:21
in this case, it'll fit really long on you.
Nov 08, 2012 @ 22:50

Looks like some poorly cured home grown. I could put you up on some shit bruh!
Nov 08, 2012 @ 23:27
my shirts usually go past my elbow you think im good
Nov 08, 2012 @ 23:39
my shirts usually go past my elbow you think im good
that wont be much of a problem, the length will tho
Nov 09, 2012 @ 01:26

U can fit about an O and a half in dat black scale bag
das watsup

Nov 09, 2012 @ 01:30

das watsup
oh hey you get stickers or what came with the lil bag?

Nov 09, 2012 @ 01:37

das watsup
oh hey you get stickers or what came with the lil bag?

yupp after i talked to Reezy he through in 2 stickers that came in this bag which is dope haha

Nov 09, 2012 @ 01:54
I just got my 150$ box and that hit is dope, I wanted I cop the 300$ box but I don't want repeats what do I do ?
Nov 09, 2012 @ 01:58
I just got my 150$ box and that hit is dope, I wanted I cop the 300$ box but I don't want repeats what do I do ?
Can you post a pic of what you got? Very intersted and glad you're happy!
Nov 09, 2012 @ 01:59
Can you post a pic of what you got? Very intersted and glad you're happy!

I will once I get home
Nov 09, 2012 @ 02:13
Come on @meg@gem dont tell me that the logotype beanie will be up tomorrow and not follow through. had to settle into buying a supreme big logo beanie for my friends birthday.smh
Nov 09, 2012 @ 02:30
Come on @meg@gem dont tell me that the logotype beanie will be up tomorrow and not follow through. had to settle into buying a supreme big logo beanie for my friends birthday.smh

1st world problems.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Please login first to reply.