[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Nov 03, 2012 @ 05:39
really wanna buy a $300 box but don't know if i should just cop the 3 or so cut n sew pieces i really want for the same price or just pull the trigger on the box. anyone who got one last year was the value actually doubled or tripled like they're saying?
Nov 03, 2012 @ 06:06
where do you see the leather funeral?
Nov 03, 2012 @ 06:07
where do you see the leather funeral?
he's just trolling

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Nov 03, 2012 @ 06:11
^ naw there were a few up. real talk. they're gone now though. mega can probably confirm this
Nov 03, 2012 @ 06:48
anyone 5'8/5'9 and owns any of the black scale hoodies care to show me the fit (size L or medium)
Nov 03, 2012 @ 09:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
@meg@gem If I order a box via International Checkout will I get fucked over like last time?

Not with black box

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Nov 03, 2012 @ 09:16
I'm prolly way over thinkin this but, when we email back the form do we send it as an attachment or jus send it as the message part of the email?

Attachment please so we can stick it to your receipt.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Nov 03, 2012 @ 09:18
LET THE HATE BEGIN. LOL

FUCKING FORUM LIFE. CANT WAIT TILL THE END OF THIS YEAR. NEXT YEAR I WILL BARELY POST. I'LL JUST POST RELEASES.

Naw man you can't do that. That's what I think is dope about the brand, you're involved with your customers and i respect that shit. But damn man, we all wanna know.....leather SILENCE or wassup mega?

Leather Silence New Era Snap and Leather illegal New Era Snap will release maybe December

Nov 03, 2012 @ 09:20
really wanna buy a $300 box but don't know if i should just cop the 3 or so cut n sew pieces i really want for the same price or just pull the trigger on the box. anyone who got one last year was the value actually doubled or tripled like they're saying?

Either way u are good.

Nov 03, 2012 @ 09:33
Naw man you can't do that. That's what I think is dope about the brand, you're involved with your customers and i respect that shit. But damn man, we all wanna know.....leather SILENCE or wassup mega?

Leather Silence New Era Snap and Leather illegal New Era Snap will release maybe December

Nov 03, 2012 @ 10:21
Oakland & Psycho City SnapBack releases tomorrow

Nov 03, 2012 @ 12:00

@meg@gem fuck new eras
Nov 03, 2012 @ 14:27
"hella gay"

"no bitch"

"on the hunt for bape ts"

you really are a clown

Zaaaaam! LoL
Nov 03, 2012 @ 16:47
I'm prolly way over thinkin this but, when we email back the form do we send it as an attachment or jus send it as the message part of the email?

@meg@gem I sent it as just the message part. Is that ok or do I have to send another as an attachment?
Nov 03, 2012 @ 17:27

@meg@gem I sent it as just the message part. Is that ok or do I have to send another as an attachment?

I sent it the first time as just part of the message, n just resent it again as an attachment. Better safe then sorry
Nov 03, 2012 @ 18:28

I sent it the first time as just part of the message, n just resent it again as an attachment. Better safe then sorry

yep just did this
Nov 03, 2012 @ 19:32
What do your guys email say on it , they sent me one right after I ordered the box & it said thanks for your order, we'll stay in touch, so do I just wait ?
Nov 03, 2012 @ 19:36
^ Yes
Nov 03, 2012 @ 20:33
Last day to cop a box?
Nov 03, 2012 @ 20:38
@D.Rose, November 15th fam.

Inactive User

Nov 03, 2012 @ 20:52
Can anyone tell me what the pyscho city hat looks like

Inactive User

Nov 03, 2012 @ 21:38
Is it san francisco in old english?
Nov 03, 2012 @ 22:40
I really want to cop the 500$ box. 3x-4x that amount just sounds crazy and I'm not sure i believe ima truly recieve 1500-2000 worth of BS. Ima definitely wait till someone posts a picture of a 500$ box before i cop one. I seen a 500$ from the last sale and i added up everything, and honestly it couldn't of been more than 800-900 dollars worth. And yes i know that is more than what i'd be paying for but from what they said i would expect about double that.
Nov 03, 2012 @ 23:06
^I'm bout to post pics of my $500 box as soon as I get it.
Nov 03, 2012 @ 23:45
Did any international checkout-customers get their e-mail? I haven't received mine yet
Nov 04, 2012 @ 00:38
Guys quick, how does the feather crewneck fit? http://www.black-scale.com/store/proddetail.php?cat=30&maincat=&prod=FALL12FEATHERCREWGRY
Nov 04, 2012 @ 01:06
Did any international checkout-customers get their e-mail? I haven't received mine yet
nah dood, i ordered my yesterday still haven't got one but we gotta just be patient
Nov 04, 2012 @ 01:50
Think they'll start sending out emails when the boxes are off the webstore?
Nov 04, 2012 @ 02:22
Yeah I haven't gotten mine either and I ordered 2 days ago, no worries
Nov 04, 2012 @ 03:55
Oakland & Psycho City SnapBack releases tomorrow

SF store only? Online?

art since 1900

Please login first to reply.