[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Oct 31, 2012 @ 05:13
@meg@gem
You guys should remake and rerelease the no respect SnapBack I would buy on for sure
Oct 31, 2012 @ 05:24

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Oct 31, 2012 @ 05:25

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Oct 31, 2012 @ 05:30
mega how deep into your inventory are yall digging for the blvck boxes? can we expect items from early 2011 and earlier? and samples for those who wear L?
Oct 31, 2012 @ 06:03
Lots of samples

Oct 31, 2012 @ 06:06
Lots of samples

even for the $50 boxes? you guys made some dope $50 boxes last go around, I hope you do the same this time
Oct 31, 2012 @ 06:18
Did international checkout on an OG Funeral and got a order confirmation but still haven't heard anything about shipping.
Oct 31, 2012 @ 09:20
I just noticed that grey VSVP hoodie has been restocked and no lie, i've been waiting more than 7 months for that to happen.. My problem is that i don't know what size to get... I'm 6 feet tall and weight 154 pounds. I know this probably aint much help, but i use medium in american apparel zip's.

Can anyone help me out? I would really appreciate it!

LARGE

Props, shit is sold out now doe... They will never be restocked?
Oct 31, 2012 @ 09:37
@meg@meg@gem, will orders for the black boxes be made on the website or on this forum?
Oct 31, 2012 @ 10:31
@meg@meg@gem, will orders for the black boxes be made on the website or on this forum?

On the website. Yessir.

Oct 31, 2012 @ 13:28
Back to the most important topic of the holiday season..

Originally posted by Inactive User
Are leather silences releasing?

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Oct 31, 2012 @ 14:55
damn these blvck boxes better be worth it. Not copping any supreme unless its rox bogo this week cause gotta cop that 500$ box.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 31, 2012 @ 15:15
When do the black boxes go online?

EDIT: nov 1. figured it out
Oct 31, 2012 @ 18:28
Anyone know what kind of stuff will be in 50 boxes?

Interested in AirMax

Oct 31, 2012 @ 18:32
Anyone know what kind of stuff will be in 50 boxes?
it's all random but most likely you'll get like 3 shirts or 2 shirts and a hat
Oct 31, 2012 @ 18:37
Hey Mega, do you have a release date and time for the world series tees? There is no way I am missing out.

FS: Black Scale VSVP gray hoodie (large)/ Diamond Supply Co camo ripstop snap/ Black Scale Silence snap HMU

Oct 31, 2012 @ 18:56
Hey Mega, do you have a release date and time for the world series tees? There is no way I am missing out.

WORLD SERIES TEES WILL GO UP TOMORROW AM.

11AM PST

They ain't up tho

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Oct 31, 2012 @ 19:01

WORLD SERIES TEES WILL GO UP TOMORROW AM.

11AM PST

They ain't up tho

"Tomorrow at 11AM???"

we all know that means in two-three days
Oct 31, 2012 @ 19:26
just got my ORO jacket. Quality is mehh, I was underwhelmed to say the least. I wish they had used a thicker cut for those triangles on the chest, just looks cheap to me. Fit is on point though, definitely on the slimmer side and a bit short length wise. Size up if you plan on layering with it.
Oct 31, 2012 @ 19:30
just got my ORO jacket. Quality is mehh, I was underwhelmed to say the least. I wish they had used a thicker cut for those triangles on the chest, just looks cheap to me. Fit is on point though, definitely on the slimmer side and a bit short length wise. Size up if you plan on layering with it.

Thanks for the heads up. Was considering the Oro. Probably cop a Jackal now as the leather on the XX doesn't look good at all to me.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Oct 31, 2012 @ 21:35

thisss
Oct 31, 2012 @ 21:39

thisss

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

Oct 31, 2012 @ 21:42

fit pic?
Oct 31, 2012 @ 23:07
BLACK BOX PROJECT WILL BE FUCKING INSANE.

7 DAYS OF BLACK BOX ONLY.
do they sell out quick usually though? should i buy on first day probably? and also what do you think would be included in a $100 box
Oct 31, 2012 @ 23:18

do they sell out quick usually though? should i buy on first day probably? and also what do you think would be included in a $100 box
like 3 tees and a cut&sewn
Oct 31, 2012 @ 23:18

only $50 and $150 plus

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Oct 31, 2012 @ 23:24
PM me paying for pickups for a hoodie, anyone near store PM me please i want that hoodie
Nov 01, 2012 @ 01:35
Finally the sf giants shirt are up. where the grey though? Also, what exactly are the blvck boxes. you pay a certain amount and get random shit or what?
Nov 01, 2012 @ 01:37
Black Scale SF World Champs Tee are now available at Black-Scale.com

Nov 01, 2012 @ 01:37

sorry to hear you're disappointed bro. the oro is dope af imo....i do agree about the triangles being thin and cheap though, that is one thing i noticed but doesn't take away from the overall piece enough for me to be unhappy with it
Please login first to reply.