[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Oct 30, 2012 @ 19:51
With the Black Boxes do we need to drop our order to someone via email or will there be a link up on the site?
Oct 30, 2012 @ 20:45
I just noticed that grey VSVP hoodie has been restocked and no lie, i've been waiting more than 7 months for that to happen.. My problem is that i don't know what size to get... I'm 6 feet tall and weight 154 pounds. I know this probably aint much help, but i use medium in american apparel zip's.

Can anyone help me out? I would really appreciate it!
Oct 30, 2012 @ 20:51
^ size F for damn you a Frail muthafucka.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 30, 2012 @ 20:52
^ size F for damn you a Frail muthafucka.

smh... Just tryna get some help here ?)
Oct 30, 2012 @ 20:53
@ganjamane M should be good for fitted L for lose happy?

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 30, 2012 @ 20:57
@ganjamane M should be good for fitted L for lose happy?

Well let me show you a pic...

I ain't looking for that loose fit like the dude on the far right in the grey one. But then again, i don''t want it to be too short
Oct 30, 2012 @ 21:17
im 6'3 215 L fits fitted. XL a bit more lose.

Oct 30, 2012 @ 21:19
im 6'3 215 L fits fitted. XL a bit more lose.

Okay bruh. Im copping the medium, but hows the lengt on the hoodie?

Edit: oh well.. both medium and large out of stock now smh
Oct 30, 2012 @ 21:20
How do the new cut & sew releases fit? I'm looking to cop the Apex, XX, and the jackal.

The fit on our outerwear has been the best so far. We have worked really hard to perfect our fits.

In the past couple seasons the fit weren't all that great due to a few reasons but since we changed our team a bit we have been able to hire a more experienced designer that help us get our fits down.

It's never too baggy when it comes to our clothes so if you do like a cleaner look I suggest you stay true to size.

No fucking way man. I ordered a medium oxen and that shit fit me tight as fuck. I now have to return it and get a size large. I'm not a size large in any single piece of clothing I own.
Oct 30, 2012 @ 21:50
With the Black Boxes do we need to drop our order to someone via email or will there be a link up on the site?
what ? When the black boxes are put up you choose what price you want and then they send you an email asking what size you are in shirts cut&sewn jeans etc what you get in the black box Is random
Oct 30, 2012 @ 22:07
anyone want to pick me up a giants split hoodie grey xl, pm me your price shipped
Oct 30, 2012 @ 22:30
and can someone please post a photo of their grand slam hoody
Oct 30, 2012 @ 22:38
@slaytanic666 yeah i understand the concept I'm saying it's gonna be posted up on the actual site right, like under the special projects tab or something?
Oct 30, 2012 @ 22:39
info on world series tee?
Oct 30, 2012 @ 23:19
WORLD SERIES TEES WILL GO UP TOMORROW AM.

11AM PST

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Oct 30, 2012 @ 23:23

are you retarded?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Oct 31, 2012 @ 00:22
any pics of world series tee?
Oct 31, 2012 @ 00:52
DAMN! the xls sold out for the asap hoodie
mega, is there a possibility that you ever put up more in black?
Oct 31, 2012 @ 01:02

give it a month or so. there will be more put up.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Oct 31, 2012 @ 02:25
@slaytanic666 yeah i understand the concept I'm saying it's gonna be posted up on the actual site right, like under the special projects tab or something?
yea. last time they had their own tab
Oct 31, 2012 @ 03:33
got my collabs today. the shine on the mishka collab really makes it pop. whats up with the numbers though?
the gourmet longsleeve is still dope af, sucks that the lettering on the sleeves didn't happen though.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Oct 31, 2012 @ 03:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
Are leather silences releasing?

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Oct 31, 2012 @ 04:14
Originally posted by Inactive User

give it a month or so. there will be more put up.

WRONG. SOLD OUT

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Oct 31, 2012 @ 04:16

LINK WILL BE UP.

MAKE SURE TO CHECK BACK ON ONLINE STORE.

Oct 31, 2012 @ 04:18
I just noticed that grey VSVP hoodie has been restocked and no lie, i've been waiting more than 7 months for that to happen.. My problem is that i don't know what size to get... I'm 6 feet tall and weight 154 pounds. I know this probably aint much help, but i use medium in american apparel zip's.

Can anyone help me out? I would really appreciate it!

LARGE

Oct 31, 2012 @ 04:20
How do the new cut & sew releases fit? I'm looking to cop the Apex, XX, and the jackal.

The fit on our outerwear has been the best so far. We have worked really hard to perfect our fits.

In the past couple seasons the fit weren't all that great due to a few reasons but since we changed our team a bit we have been able to hire a more experienced designer that help us get our fits down.

It's never too baggy when it comes to our clothes so if you do like a cleaner look I suggest you stay true to size.

No fucking way man. I ordered a medium oxen and that shit fit me tight as fuck. I now have to return it and get a size large. I'm not a size large in any single piece of clothing I own.

MAYBE YOU NEED TO START SIZING UP.

LOL.

Oct 31, 2012 @ 04:22
BLACK BOX PROJECT WILL BE FUCKING INSANE.

7 DAYS OF BLACK BOX ONLY.

Oct 31, 2012 @ 04:41
Good looks. I'm stoked mane
Oct 31, 2012 @ 05:00
any pics of world series tee?

This
Oct 31, 2012 @ 05:09

MAYBE YOU NEED TO START SIZING UP.

LOL.

I'm just going to take Mega's word and stay true to size as I do prefer cleaner look. Thanks for the reply, Mega, exactly what i was looking for.
Please login first to reply.