Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 21, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
FairfaxNative

WHY ARE FUNERALS BACK ONLINE>>?

Cuz they wanna fuk ur resale game over.
October 21, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
BlackScale

Another sample piece. Purple Tiger Camo jacket cool

Love this jacket. Can't wait till this releases.

Yes this is releasing

did we get snubbed on this colorway? or is this the "oxblood" one?

Oxblood killer

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 21, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
BlackScale

In the last couple weeks I copped two Leather Funeral OG's, the Blvck x Terror Tee, the Blvck Scale x Mishka Tee, the Blvck x Surr Giants Split, the Blvck x Surr Grand Slam Zip Up, the Jackel Jacket, the Ocelot Button Up, a Two Fingered Scale Ring and a Pyramid Ring! Pockets are done dadda but I'm a be fresh as fuck!!! cool cool cool

Fuck yeah. Thank you so much brozay.

Kitted up. Take pics and post.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 21, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
BlackScale

WHY ARE FUNERALS BACK ONLINE>>?

Cuz they wanna fuk ur resale game over.

Stoops

October 21, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
Do you even lift

Damn I hope the leather silence isn't new era

same here.

what were the ILLEGALs? Because that fit was perfect for me. The leather FUNERALs feel like they were made for people that wear size 8+ fitteds and have a 8 inch forehead.

Have leather Silences been confirmed? I thought at one point they were a myth lol
October 21, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
foldingsocks

What song is this?
October 21, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
spriteremix

what does the bs x gourmet shirt say on the sleeves? in your face and what?

the ones we shipped dont have any on the sleeves.

just wanted to let you guys know.

they didnt look right when we printed them so we took them off.

LOL WHAT!? What time is reezy working tomorrow so I can cancel my order. That was dumb...

gotta cancel as well

shirt went from a must cop to must cancel

in a case like this BS should go out of their way to hook up people that ordered the gourmet w something in terms of a future discount or at least throw in a bunch of stickers or something w next order...SOMETHING for disappointing people and making them waste time ordering/cancelling. i remember when i ordered something from 10 deep once and it wasn't the same item pictured on the site...there were slight differences but the differences were what convinced me to buy...when i got the item i was highly disappointed....e-mailed 10 deep and they gladly gave me 200$ store credit (total cost of my order) and let me keep both items they had already sent and apologized more than enough for wasting my time and putting up inaccurate information on their site. THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE.
October 21, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
slaytanic666

Damn I hope the leather silence isn't new era

same here.

what were the ILLEGALs? Because that fit was perfect for me. The leather FUNERALs feel like they were made for people that wear size 8+ fitteds and have a 8 inch forehead.

awww, was looking forward to the sleeves on the gourmet joint. whateva its cool but still daww.
were the illegals anything like the 4/20 funeral cause that hat was on point size wise

i was looking forward to the print on the sleeves as well. razz
October 21, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
sjohnnnn

looking for Blvck x Surr Grand Slam zip up in L HMU!

سبحان

October 21, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
jonbx5

What song is this?

sounds like danny brown, thats a dope piece by the way cool
October 21, 2012 @ 07:18 PM

Inactive

So none of the gourmet shirts have anything on the sleeves if not im coo off it
October 21, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
9inchesofsole

Yeah it's a Danny Brown, but not to sure track what the track is called?
October 21, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
chrismagana

Sleeves on the gourmet were the best part. I think BS should show a little more customer love, i.e. throw a few stickers/small things with the online orders. Its really the small things/details that count, I didn't even get a receipt with my hat i just received.
October 21, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
BuddyOmar

what does the bs x gourmet shirt say on the sleeves? in your face and what?

the ones we shipped dont have any on the sleeves.

just wanted to let you guys know.

they didnt look right when we printed them so we took them off.

LOL WHAT!? What time is reezy working tomorrow so I can cancel my order. That was dumb...

gotta cancel as well

shirt went from a must cop to must cancel

in a case like this BS should go out of their way to hook up people that ordered the gourmet w something in terms of a future discount or at least throw in a bunch of stickers or something w next order...SOMETHING for disappointing people and making them waste time ordering/cancelling. i remember when i ordered something from 10 deep once and it wasn't the same item pictured on the site...there were slight differences but the differences were what convinced me to buy...when i got the item i was highly disappointed....e-mailed 10 deep and they gladly gave me 200$ store credit (total cost of my order) and let me keep both items they had already sent and apologized more than enough for wasting my time and putting up inaccurate information on their site. THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

smh what do you mean? Black Scale loves their $wag fvm, you guys will all get free A$AP rocky sextapes when it comes out he's been getting banged out by Ferg and Spaceghost Purp.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 21, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
low_k3y

Ya'll are fools. Just watch it till the end. Lol.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

October 21, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
jonbx5

Yeah it's a Danny Brown, but not to sure track what the track is called?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVJDwybW820 cool

sounds better than the original track imo
October 21, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
LUXDIV

anyone have the black scale x jun cha button up sz L? hmu
October 21, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
tkisbadluck

Sleeves on the gourmet were the best part. I think BS should show a little more customer love, i.e. throw a few stickers/small things with the online orders. Its really the small things/details that count, I didn't even get a receipt with my hat i just received.

haha yeah i didn't either. just a box with a hat thrown in it. kinda feels like im buying shit off ebay sometimes.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

October 21, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
solexsup

The funeral hat is made for jimmy Neutron or some shit confused
October 21, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
hypethetical

what sz do you wear in fitteds? im a 7 3/8 and it fits me fine
October 22, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
EstBayLivn

October 22, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
Uncle Jack

In the last couple weeks I copped two Leather Funeral OG's, the Blvck x Terror Tee, the Blvck Scale x Mishka Tee, the Blvck x Surr Giants Split, the Blvck x Surr Grand Slam Zip Up, the Jackel Jacket, the Ocelot Button Up, a Two Fingered Scale Ring and a Pyramid Ring! Pockets are done dadda but I'm a be fresh as fuck!!! cool cool cool

thats like $800 plus man how can u afford to drop that kinda cash on clothing?

thats not that much to drop on clothing... as long as you have a decent job

That's like 2 of my car payments plus some
I wish I was ballin like you guys n could afford to b decked out in Preme and Scvle but cost of living is crazy out here in HI. Almost $10 for a gallon of milk

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

October 22, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
7thLetter

Remaining stock on SSUR Collabo

SSVR Grand Slam Zip Up (Grey)
[Small]: 1
[Medium]: 5
[Large]: 4
[XLarge]: 4
[XXLarge]: 2

SSVR Grand Slam Zip Up (Black)
[XLarge]: 1

Giants Split Pullover (Grey)
[XLarge 2]: 2

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

October 22, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
LUXDIV

I wish I was ballin like you guys n could afford to b decked out in Preme and Scvle but cost of living is crazy out here in HI. Almost $10 for a gallon of milk

lol not lying bro, it's ridiculous
October 22, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
BuddyOmar

"The benz with the wheels cost like a quarter mil plus some, and I just put a quarter mill in my son's trust fund. There ain't nobody that could touch, son, you should go and ask Suss One." - Cassidy da gawd

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 22, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
gargamelbaghdad

lol, rite? shit is abnormally huge, like it could almost sit just above my eyes like a pulled down beanie or sumthin
October 22, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
lockie

If you guys don't want yours it'll fit my size 8 head really well.
October 22, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
I am your idol

Fuck yeah. Thank you so much brozay.

Kitted up. Take pics and post.

No doubt fam! Thanks for making ill shit! I caught the message a little late but I'll be sure to post pics tomorrow. Btw my pops is a 32nd degree Mason and I really got him diggin your imagery, line and what it represents. Respect
October 22, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
spriteremix

wack scale
October 22, 2012 @ 07:46 AM
hypethetical

@spriteremix dope pickup with the oro jacket. How do you like the fit? Can't wait to get mine in

Please login first to reply.