[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

October 12, 2012 @ 05:41:16
BLVCK SCVLE should really make some iPhone 5 cases that'd be too dope
October 12, 2012 @ 05:42:26
haven't gotten it either
October 12, 2012 @ 05:44:58
I just wish it was the weekend already lmao.
October 12, 2012 @ 05:48:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
Damn is the quality hella good or something ? Seems Like its pretty steep

Same material as VSVP hoodies, but yeah the quality is superb to day the least. I just wished the front of the hood overlapped instead of having that V if u know what I mean, but crazy piece overall

Thanks Mayne u copped?

Yeah fam a while back when they dropped online
October 12, 2012 @ 07:06:17
Damn I'm going to have to cop a 150 box.
October 12, 2012 @ 07:08:52
Any one know how much the the VSVPxBlack scale tees are going for?
I got two in my closet I haven't worn,
The one with Rocky holding the girls boob and the Rebel Flag with ASAP on the back.
October 12, 2012 @ 07:48:10
NOVEMBER 1ST WE WILL BRING YOU BACK THE BLACK BOX FOR ONLY 1 WEEK. THIS BLACK BOX WAS A SPECIAL REQUEST FROM A CUSTOMER THAT WROTE ME AN AMAZING LETTER, A REAL LETTER IN A ENVELOPE WITH PICTURES AND WAS ALL THE WAY FROM MEXICO CITY.

HE LEARNED ABOUT BLACK SCALE FROM HIS UNCLE THAT VISITED AND EXPRESSED SO MANY HARDSHIPS HE HAS BEEN THROUGH LIVING IN MEXICO CITY.

HE ASKED ABOUT A BLACK BOX AND SENT HIM ONE BECAUSE HE SENT A $100 CASH IN A ENVELOPE AND EXPRESSED IT TOOK 5 MONTHS TO SAVE THAT MONEY AND HE SENT IT TO US NOT KNOWING IF IT WOULD MAKE IT TO US. THE CRAZY PART IS HE SENT IT TO THE 55 GRANT AVE ADDRESS AND WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF CLOSING IT AND BOOM MAIL MAN DROPPED IT OFF TO ME.

SO FELLAS. BLACK BOXES WILL ONLY BE 5 AMOUNTS.

$50
$150
$300
$500
$1000

Do you know if he ever got the box doe?
October 12, 2012 @ 07:51:59
Damn I'm going to have to cop a 150 box.
Going for the $300 one myself. I wonder what kind of shit is in the $1,000 box? The Funeral, Silence, Believe, Illegal, OG Funeral and A$AP Hat better be included for a stack! Haha shit's kinda tempting but would thrash my pockets just in time for the holidays! Me and my girl are trying to get a 72'' flat screen on black Friday but she might have to pump the breaks on that. I got other plans for #BlvckFriday smokeyface
October 12, 2012 @ 07:57:49
haven't gotten my tracking either
October 12, 2012 @ 08:03:15
seems like there are quite a few of us who haven't gotten tracking. Hopefully we all get something by tomorrow. Mega posted a number to call as well.
October 12, 2012 @ 08:11:59
Reezy tweeted me saying they're shipping funerals today and tomorrow. But there wasnt many orders as mega said so im thinking he actually meant tomorrow. Shouldnt take two days to ship a few hats..
October 12, 2012 @ 13:11:39
how is the fit wit giants split hoodie. should i size up or down. i wear a large
October 12, 2012 @ 13:30:12
Did anybody get a tracking number?

I ordered 2 and have heard absolutely nothing since the original confirmation emails from paypal and royb last saturday..

ROLL CALL!
October 12, 2012 @ 14:52:07

I ordered 2 and have heard absolutely nothing since the original confirmation emails from paypal and royb last saturday..

ROLL CALL!
nope
October 12, 2012 @ 14:52:30
What can you expect to get from a $50 Black Box? Like 1 shirt?

Or should I just go up to $150?
October 12, 2012 @ 14:54:52

A 50 is 4 shirts. From what i remember

150 gives u 5 shirts or 4 with a hat and a beanie
October 12, 2012 @ 14:56:02

you will probably get like 2 or 3 shirts cause they hook you up. well they hooked me up last blvck box they even threw in the unreleased play her teesmokeyface
October 12, 2012 @ 14:56:51
Ive seen people get different amounts with the $50 boxes.
Some got 2 tees
some got 2 tees & 2 hats
some got 3 tees and a hat
etc.

Ive also seen people get the same amount of stuff when 1 bought a $50 box and 1 bought a $100 box (might have been $25/$50, i forget)
Its all luck of the draw really.
I think you'd have better luck with the $150 though

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 12, 2012 @ 15:41:22
i wish there was a $100 dollar box option? id def cop that, but i havent received confirmation on my FUNERAL snapbacks either, if there were so few orders, why are they having so much trouble getting them out?

?) ?) ?)

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

October 12, 2012 @ 15:54:34
Hella lagging!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 12, 2012 @ 17:05:49
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't received their tracking info. Was feeling kinda scared for a minute, can't front. Hopefully we all get that soon.
October 12, 2012 @ 17:36:31
I hope you'll have better luck since some of us outside of the US got their orders cancelled on the FUNERAL snapbacks some days after the order confirmation. International check-out wrote me back though.

"site inventory often cannot be updated "real time", and as this is a popular item, it sells out very quickly when in stock".

And despite emails, tweets, PMs to the BS team : silence radio, so we don't know what happened. It is a pity to see that with this kind of items, international customers have almost no chance to get them. So disappointed.
I hope you receive yours though! Please let us know when you get them.
October 12, 2012 @ 18:01:22
I hope you'll have better luck since some of us outside of the US got their orders cancelled on the FUNERAL snapbacks some days after the order confirmation. International check-out wrote me back though.

"site inventory often cannot be updated "real time", and as this is a popular item, it sells out very quickly when in stock".

And despite emails, tweets, PMs to the BS team : silence radio, so we don't know what happened. It is a pity to see that with this kind of items, international customers have almost no chance to get them. So disappointed.
I hope you receive yours though! Please let us know when you get them.
Thanks fam. Fingers crossed. I'll let you know for sure though.
October 12, 2012 @ 18:49:09
Damn that sucks for you international dudes
I kinda got a similar feeling with tha palace drop, the shipping was more than the tee :/ but there's always eBay n shit I have a funeral I don't mind shipping internationaly

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

October 12, 2012 @ 19:49:42

ROLL CALL!

not yet.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

October 12, 2012 @ 20:58:02
yo mega lets get that lookbook a day early, so we can decide what we want by tomorrow lol
October 12, 2012 @ 21:31:44
tomorrow? NY? I'm hype.
October 12, 2012 @ 21:45:49
Damn that sucks for you international dudes
I kinda got a similar feeling with tha palace drop, the shipping was more than the tee :/ but there's always eBay n shit I have a funeral I don't mind shipping internationaly

I see that OG Funeral in your Avi boi......

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

October 12, 2012 @ 21:50:00
What times the drop tommorow?
Please login first to reply.
x