Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 18, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
BlackScale

Only thing stopping me from getting that red stingray long sleeve is that collar.. looks loose and messy
word!

Nope not lose or messy

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 18, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
BlackScale

So no ssur collab on the online store?

i was told they are going up this weekend..

Tomorrow.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 18, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
SilvioDante

thank you jebus tomorrow is pay day need that ssur.
October 18, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
supremeNJ

Daamn was hoping for some new cut n sew tees, wassup Mega?
October 18, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
rush1936

what time tomorrow is the ssur collab going online?
October 18, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
jakasd

When da footwear dropping doe?
October 18, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
spriteremix

Only thing stopping me from getting that red stingray long sleeve is that collar.. looks loose and messy
word!

Nope not lose or messy

lol really fam?

i feel like some of yall take everything mega says literally...when 90% of the time he just saying whatever he thinks is sufficient enough to convince u of something that isn't true or to buy his products

"they stack nicely"

"nope not loose and messy"

ok so clearly the pants arent stacking whatsoever in the model pic....

and CLEARLY the collar on the red stingray looks LOOSE AND MESSY

part of this might be because like i said the model choice is terrible, and they put clothes 3 sizes too big on him

"yo u the homie! we gon let you model for fall!" isn't the best method of picking models for clothes you claim you are "so excited and proud" about...don't you want the presentation to match that??

i mean its not just the stingray....there are other products where the collars are smashed and folded crooked n shit....LMAO...would it hurt to have at least a little pride

"nope not sloppy" by a guy that just wants my $ isn't going to convince me of something when he himself provided the pics to prove otherwise...shit looks sloppy
October 18, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
BlackScale

word!

Nope not lose or messy

lol really fam?

i feel like some of yall take everything mega says literally...when 90% of the time he just saying whatever he thinks is sufficient enough to convince u of something that isn't true or to buy his products

"they stack nicely"

"nope not loose and messy"

ok so clearly the pants arent stacking whatsoever in the model pic....

and CLEARLY the collar on the red stingray looks LOOSE AND MESSY

part of this might be because like i said the model choice is terrible, and they put clothes 3 sizes too big on him

"yo u the homie! we gon let you model for fall!" isn't the best method of picking models for clothes you claim you are "so excited and proud" about...don't you want the presentation to match that??

i mean its not just the stingray....there are other products where the collars are smashed and folded crooked n shit....LMAO...would it hurt to have at least a little pride

"nope not sloppy" by a guy that just wants my $ isn't going to convince me of something when he himself provided the pics to prove otherwise...shit looks sloppy

the funny part is no ones trying to convince anyone on here.

im just answering my customers questions.

you dont have to buy anything from us if you dont want to.

yes that is my homie modeling and yes it might not look to your standards but we feel it's good enough for us and the website went crazy last night with Fall 12 orders.

cant make everyone satasfied but thanks for your post

have a good day now.

October 18, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
spriteremix

just like the website went crazy "selling out" of jerseys on the day they released...i feel u brah
October 18, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
BlackScale

Daamn was hoping for some new cut n sew tees, wassup Mega?

no cut & sewn tees till winter 12.

fall is mostly outerwear.

October 18, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
BlackScale

just like the website went crazy "selling out" of jerseys on the day they released...i feel u brah

yessir.

thanks for feeling me.

October 18, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
BlackScale

keep things simple, bitching isn't the way to live life. lol

October 18, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
franciscus

is there someone, who could post a "fit-pic" of the new og funeral snaps! just would like to see, if the are the same like the illegal! because the fit on those was just a bit to big for my head!

thank you

figaro

October 18, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
I am your idol

Lol the same cat saying Mega says whatever in hopes of getting you to purchase items from the fall collection is sure spending a lot more time convincing you not too. Haha do you work for Blvd bruh? Are you Soulja Boy? Wait... Your fucking J. Cole! @meg@gem you got rapper enemies on deck son! Hahaha!
October 18, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
BlackScale

Lol the same cat saying Mega says whatever in hopes of getting you to purchase items from the fall collection is sure spending a lot more time convincing you not too. Haha do you work for Blvd bruh? Are you Soulja Boy? Wait... Your fucking J. Cole! @meg@gem you got rapper enemies on deck son! Hahaha!

i heard. lol

fuck it. i do clothes and i dont try to rap.

October 18, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
spriteremix

is there someone, who could post a "fit-pic" of the new og funeral snaps! just would like to see, if the are the same like the illegal! because the fit on those was just a bit to big for my head!

thank you

if the illegal was too big for you, the og funerals are even deeper/higher crown
October 18, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
I am your idol

Keep it that way Mega. If I see you got a mixtape droppin soon I'm done with Black Scale! Haha naw, on some real shit you do the clothing well bruh. The collection is definitely on point. Ignore the herbs, keep killing it fam.
October 18, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
franciscus

thank you

if the illegal was too big for you, the og funerals are even deeper/higher crown

is there someone with a pic? would just like to see!

figaro

October 18, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
veritasporvida

what time tomorrow is the ssur collab going online?

which ssur collab? info on this??
October 18, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
Silence

^ SSVR hoodie.

Yo Mega, what's the price on the SSVR? I remember someone posted the in store price earlier this month.

/

October 18, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
veritasporvida

^ SSVR hoodie.

Yo Mega, what's the price on the SSVR? I remember someone posted the in store price earlier this month.

pic of this collab?
October 18, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
Richboy 100 million

Fuck big ass disappointment when does holiday drop?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

October 18, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
BlackScale

^ SSVR hoodie.

October 18, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
acidline

Mega, could you tell me what size the model is wearing for the "Crow" jacket?
October 18, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
tkisbadluck

Im real stoked on the Gourmet LS. It reminds me of merch from hardcore bands like Terror or Bitter End.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

October 18, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
Kid_Dennis

Yo meg, hook it up with a VSVP hoodie in grey, it says it's outta stock on the site, but I know your crew in SF & LA got some still! The one I got was too big on me lmao.
October 18, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
Arthur Rabinowitz

yo wear can i get this hat
October 19, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
BlackScale

Mega, could you tell me what size the model is wearing for the "Crow" jacket?

ALL LARGES.

October 19, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
BlackScale

yo wear can i get this hat

SPRING 2013

October 19, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
veritasporvida

mega can u post a pic of the collab dropping tmrw?

Please login first to reply.