[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

October 08, 2012 @ 16:51:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
my funeral order got cancelled, shout out to international checkout

Same for me. Very disappointed.
October 08, 2012 @ 16:54:18
Do any of you know where I could get a Black Scale Crescent Moon Necklace in Silver? It might be impossible but any help would appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Buy a gold one and wait until it fades. Doing things like exposing it to oxygen, putting water on it, or going out in sunlight to accelerate the fading process.
October 08, 2012 @ 17:01:57
If anybody needs a funeral for a good price let me know. Need money quick

Edit: SOLD
October 08, 2012 @ 17:14:54
Do any of you know where I could get a Black Scale Crescent Moon Necklace in Silver? It might be impossible but any help would appreciated.
Thanks in advance

They have them at the new SF store and if ur not able to go there I heard they might release them on the website soon.
October 08, 2012 @ 18:51:42
got this in LA new era fitted...3 colorways...terrible pic tho haha

VLL BLVCK OPRVH

October 08, 2012 @ 19:00:50
hey @meg@gem,

can you put description on items in webstore? i am looking at hoody and don't know material of it, like if it is embroidered, screen print etc.

thank you.

the hoody's and crews on the webstore are embroidered...these http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=30&topSection=88 everything except for the two stripes on the crews. I'm not mega but i hope this helps

VLL BLVCK OPRVH

October 08, 2012 @ 19:05:54
Got 2 leather funerals $120 each. Best price on here!
October 08, 2012 @ 19:14:34
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VSVP-Black-Scale-Strapback-Blvck-Scvle-ASAP-Rocky-A-AP-Funeral-New-Era-/320995702984?pt=US_Hats&hash=item4abcd5b8c8&nma=true&si=evsVO21poeJtWiI4Ns8TVnuYeuw%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

darn

wtb: small supreme outerwear

October 08, 2012 @ 19:14:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
my funeral order got cancelled, shout out to international checkout

International checkout is horrible, I've had my order cancelled twice now. I just buy my black scale off of MLTD.com and karmaloop now.
October 08, 2012 @ 21:44:36
WHERE THE FUNERAL TRACKING I WANT TO GET FRESH
October 08, 2012 @ 22:01:00
My credit card is going to be in pain if that giants split and ssur hood come out online.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

October 09, 2012 @ 04:08:16
Haha. You guys are crazy.

Well I hope everyone is stoked from the Hypebeast forum only warning for hats to release and its crazy to see you guys still unhappy with a few things.

Will I raise new era caps ? Um No.
when are you guys gonna start shipping the hats?

Monday will have everything rolling for you guys.

lol
October 09, 2012 @ 04:09:49
Thanks in advance

Black Scale SF. Call the new number 415-355-9152 and ask for Reezy and you can PayPal us and will send.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 09, 2012 @ 04:12:54
Black Scale SF New Phone Number.

Please call us here from now on.

415-355-9152

Will also have a new phone number for online orders.

This will help all of you out if u have questions about your orders.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 09, 2012 @ 04:17:34
So we can phone order again? Also When are the SSUR hoodies dropping in store and online?
October 09, 2012 @ 04:23:28

Haha. Looks like a couple peeps bought some praying for a quick $300 resale, only to realize shit aint happening anymore, now they broke and needin money quick status.
October 09, 2012 @ 04:26:11

Haha. Looks like a couple peeps bought some praying for a quick $300 resale, only to realize shit aint happening anymore, now they broke and needin money quick status.

Looks like you got a baby wiener ^
October 09, 2012 @ 05:06:35

what u saying doesnt really make sense and if anything just seems like u reaching/forcing hate on anyone that copped a fune....better luck next time brudda
October 09, 2012 @ 06:40:43
haight is an awesome location. now i can hop over there and just check out black scale and true at the same time.

October 09, 2012 @ 07:00:48
haight is an awesome location. now i can hop over there and just check out black scale and true at the same time.

Yessir. Same damn time.

October 09, 2012 @ 07:50:59
if we didn't get a confirmation or something today does that mean we didn't get a funeral?..
I got an email right after I purchased it but nothin since
October 09, 2012 @ 08:03:05
if we didn't get a confirmation or something today does that mean we didn't get a funeral?..

they didn't mail shit out...UPS observes Columbus day.
October 09, 2012 @ 08:04:41

We boxed up all funerals today.

Not too many orders because it wasn't a lot online.

Ups emails will go out soon. Just give us a few and we got you.

The sweaters sold more than anything this past weekend so we been busy packing those.

October 09, 2012 @ 08:05:31

they didn't mail shit out...UPS observes Columbus day.

Yes ups did not come out on Columbus Day in SF.

October 09, 2012 @ 08:05:39
Yessir. Same damn time.

WOOOP
October 09, 2012 @ 08:28:27
When is Fall Delivery 2 dropping b? I wanna see what's really gucci
October 09, 2012 @ 08:40:00

The sweaters sold more than anything this past weekend so we been busy packing those.

Hey Mega,

Why did some international checkout orders got cancelled - we are at least 2 people here with this issue - ? Anything you can do?
October 09, 2012 @ 10:02:08

oh damn my bad. forgot about columbus day. probably cause it shouldn't be a celebrated holiday...
October 09, 2012 @ 11:47:01
@tfk408 check pm
October 09, 2012 @ 11:58:02

No selling outside of the Market Place

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Please login first to reply.
x