FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
February 24, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
GasfaceRefill

like real shit idk how much longer i can wait for this fucking FUNERAL hat. i die a little each day that i am not wearing one.

phone orders for this super limited release i hope?

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

February 24, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
BlackScale

The Forecast x Street Etiquette New York Fashion Week Fall 12 http://www.black-scale.com/?p=3474

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 24, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
BlackScale

like real shit idk how much longer i can wait for this fucking FUNERAL hat. i die a little each day that i am not wearing one.

online and in store only. no phone orders.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 24, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
scélérat

online and in store only. no phone orders.

the hats are snapbacks right????
Mega ill pay a extra 20 for leather funeral hat

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

February 24, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
scélérat

and them Rebel hats comin back out????

February 24, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
Mr.JayunoS

You guys see mega mention a "Believe" cap coming soon

YES "BELIEVE"

FUNERAL (DEATH), SILENCE (PEACE), BELIEVE (REBORN)

Best part of the forms is when real knowledge get dropped amongst bullshit. preciate the insight
February 24, 2012 @ 09:49 AM
commonflaw

So many good releases coming up.. so much for "saving" money
February 24, 2012 @ 10:06 AM
dogmask

+ I can inform you that the silence and funeral re-releases will drop half-march, will be very limited and the funeral hat will be all cotton, no more leather. that's all folks.

DAMN YOU ARE GOOD

Not sure wether serious or sarcastic haha.

woof woof

February 24, 2012 @ 10:17 AM
BlackScale

+ I can inform you that the silence and funeral re-releases will drop half-march, will be very limited and the funeral hat will be all cotton, no more leather. that's all folks.

DAMN YOU ARE GOOD

Serious.
Not sure wether serious or sarcastic haha.

February 24, 2012 @ 10:20 AM
BlackScale

This weekend starting Saturday at midnight we release our first ever cut & sewn and full collection on Black-Scale.com

Our online store is very important to all of our customers an we feel it's time to really share the entire line online and available for sale.

February 24, 2012 @ 10:50 AM
kushfilled

seems a good year ..

FVCKBLVCK

February 24, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
-alex

anyone selling the funeral snap? i can give you 100, pm
February 24, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
scélérat

anyone selling the funeral snap? i can give you 100, pm

I said a extra 20 he got it tho.

I aint payin a c-note.

February 24, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
vafins

I have a funeral snap I would be willing to trade, I am interested in supreme snapbacks and accessories and any dope stuff in Medium
February 24, 2012 @ 06:11 PM

Inactive

This weekend starting Saturday at midnight we release our first ever cut & sewn and full collection on Black-Scale.com

Our online store is very important to all of our customers an we feel it's time to really share the entire line online and available for sale.

i don't have time to go back and read the thread so ill ask here

is that collection youre refferring to the asap one? if its now when do the asap drop?
February 24, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
vafins

no he is talking about the spring 12 collection and I think they said March for ASAP
February 24, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
db

suspended

Theyre waiting for shipment to come in from china with the asap gear^ So yeah mid-late march I think.

February 24, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
VOMITSPIT

Any confirmed dates it'll be online in March?

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

February 24, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
Bloodbath

are these hats releasing for spring 2012?

Bottom one yes. Top one not till later

So ill

BLOODBATH KILLS | @BLDBTH | BLOODBATHPROJECT.COM

February 24, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
BlackScale

Any confirmed dates it'll be online in March?

not yet

February 24, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
BlackScale

meg@ is that midnight pacific or eastern? and i see that karmaloop restocked some of the shirts. but i'll just wait til saturday to order everything at once. anticipating the new arrivals

pacific

February 24, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
vafins

so we are talking about tomorrow at midnight and not tonight at midnight which would technically be saturday right ? ha
February 24, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale Spring 2012 will be up online tonight at midnight pacific standard time. http://Black-Scale.com

February 24, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
vafins

damn mega you gonna have me staying up late tonight ha
February 25, 2012 @ 12:09 AM

Inactive

mega, the rings are fucking awesome quality, however they have cuts and scratches and discoloration on them (you can see the black blotch in-between the C and the K in the middle ring, and underneath the C on the first ring, as well as there is a odd slant on the first ring, it isn't cut 90 like the other two are, maybe not that much of an issue), particularly where the 'C' is.

anything we can do?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

February 25, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
BlackScale

so we are talking about tomorrow at midnight and not tonight at midnight which would technically be saturday right ? ha

tonight midnight

February 25, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
BlackScale

mega, the rings are fucking awesome quality, however they have cuts and scratches and discoloration on them (you can see the black blotch in-between the C and the K in the middle ring, and underneath the C on the first ring, as well as there is a odd slant on the first ring, it isn't cut 90 like the other two are, maybe not that much of an issue), particularly where the 'C' is.

can't really do anything on these rings because they are not real gold and you can't really hold the gold on brass for so long.

anything we can do?

February 25, 2012 @ 02:05 AM

Inactive

but what about the cuts and scratches, this is how they were fresh out of the package. kinda confused why this shouldn't be a problem.

i mean not to pick an issue with you, because i appreciate the brand, but c'mon, this is kinda wack and not a new-like condition. looks like i dropped it in the street and picked it up.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

February 25, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
BuddyOmar

but what about the cuts and scratches, this is how they were fresh out of the package. kinda confused why this shouldn't be a problem.

i mean not to pick an issue with you, because i appreciate the brand, but c'mon, this is kinda wack and not a new-like condition. looks like i dropped it in the street and picked it up.

Got mine in the mail two hours ago and they look good. Slight little chips of black stuff (no homo) but they look good.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 25, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
BlackScale

again its brass. you can't control that. its costume jewelry. even if you go to high end stores you will se imperfections on their accessories.

for example I wear Alexander Mcqueen and they always have dents etc.

sorry man but you can't get perfect when messing with metals.

especially straight square cuts.

Please login first to reply.