October 17, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
juand718

Went to BSNY Today hoping to see fall 12 but I was told it won't drop till Saturday. I did get a chance to see the lookbook. I don't think it was the finished copy but I still saw the clothes. A few button downs some vests. Looks really good overall. Deff saw a few pieces imma cop. And it's a lot of clothes. The dude at BSNY is pretty chill
October 17, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
I am your idol

SMH. *removes napkin from shirt, shatters dinner plate against dildo stand, bends and breaks plastic sporks*

Mega we starved breh. We wanted to eat tonight and you denied us.

Anyway, all the people crying think about it. Mega is a shrewd businessman. He knows you guys are gonna buy the shit when it comes out in like 10 hours no matter what. He could release a lookbook of Frank Ocean eating out a guys donk and tugging his jank and you'd STLL buy the Fall 2012 stuff.

This is that mysterious thirst life. Yall gonna be like a scorned child who despite their abusive parents, still hug and

suck their jank everytime they buy you something nice. You're gonna be filling his pockets within the next 24 hours while he laughs all the way to the Alexander McQueen store and backstage smoke seshes with A$U$$ Rocky

Not I. Especially when even you made the argument that the man advertised "Cashmere" and you got something that isn't, that's called "manipulation" and "deception" - you were deceived....Black Scale manipulated your interests, and beliefs, causing you to be at a loss while they 'gain' by profiting for themselves, unhonestly - you call that a crook, swindler or a con-man. Google 'Zero-sum game'.

I have been watching this thread, do you guys really approve of these business methods? What about any of this is
professional?

Not the best reference, but anyone "head over heels" for this brand, go skim through of the '48 Laws of Power' topics, and see which apply to Black Scale's business model.

Learn to Keep People Dependent on You
Keep Others in Suspended Terror: Cultivate an Air of Unpredictability
Play on People’s Need to Believe to Create a Cultlike Following
Create Compelling Spectacles

Here is a link to Purdue's synopsis for reference.
http://www2.tech.purdue.edu/cg/courses/cgt411/covey/48_laws_of_power.htm

I warned you guys about the gold rings fading earlier this year, either you're too new or weren't paying attention. Been there, done that. But he won't put that disclaimer up. "WARNING: NOT REAL GOLD, COSTUME JEWELERY. TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION AND CARE WHEN HANDLING."

In that legendary CAPITALIZED font.
Straight knowledge on that ass! Good shit!
October 17, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
spriteremix

Youre fucking retarded if you think scale accessories are real gold.

did someone here imply that they were or something?
October 17, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
SilvioDante

hummmm thanks mega awesome stuff!

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

October 17, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
SHARKlN

new stuff looks really great

hard to believe it's the same Black Scale!!
October 17, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
hypethetical

blvck ssvr collab dropping at all flagships today as well.....
hey at least my FUNERAL came in just nowsmile
the quality on the hat is superb
October 17, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
franciscus

wheres the new stuff? is it already online?

figaro

October 17, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
BlackScale

wheres the new stuff? is it already online?

will be soon.we are uploading now.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 17, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
BlackScale

thank you.

we appreciate that.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 17, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
spriteremix

thank you.

we appreciate that.

pretty sure dude was being sarcastic..considering nothing is up
October 17, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
BlackScale

SMH. *removes napkin from shirt, shatters dinner plate against dildo stand, bends and breaks plastic sporks*

Anyway, all the people crying think about it. Mega is a shrewd businessman. He knows you guys are gonna buy the shit when it comes out in like 10 hours no matter what. He could release a lookbook of Frank Ocean eating out a guys donk and tugging his jank and you'd STLL buy the Fall 2012 stuff.

This is that mysterious thirst life. Yall gonna be like a scorned child who despite their abusive parents, still hug and suck their jank everytime they buy you something nice. You're gonna be filling his pockets within the next 24 hours while he laughs all the way to the Alexander McQueen store and backstage smoke seshes with A$U$$ Rocky

Not I. Especially when even you made the argument that the man advertised "Cashmere" and you got something that isn't, that's called "manipulation" and "deception" - you were deceived....Black Scale manipulated your interests, and beliefs, causing you to be at a loss while they 'gain' by profiting for themselves, unhonestly - you call that a crook, swindler or a con-man. Google 'Zero-sum game'.

I have been watching this thread, do you guys really approve of these business methods? What about any of this is professional?

Not the best reference, but anyone "head over heels" for this brand, go skim through of the '48 Laws of Power' topics, and see which apply to Black Scale's business model.

I warned you guys about the gold rings fading earlier this year, either you're too new or weren't paying attention. Been there, done that. But he won't put that disclaimer up. "WARNING: NOT REAL GOLD, COSTUME JEWELERY. TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION AND CARE WHEN HANDLING."

the disclaimer is that its $60 dollars.. Lol

be a little smarter son. also dumbass it was cashmere we put on the tag cotton so we saved on duties but you probably didnt read that when you tried arguimg with me the first tme.

not you or anyone in this thread can make people not want to buy Black Scale. Black Scale is way larger than you are son. Thank You

October 17, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
SilvioDante

LARGE AND IN CHARGE!

Lol seriously though at people knocking on BS trying get people to stop buying shit.

October 17, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
I am your idol

Wait... Lol who thought that? Anyone who saw the price tag of $50-$70 (depending where you purchased) should of figured that out based on the price alone. Isn't gold like $1,500 or more an oz at the moment? Come on fam!
October 17, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
BlackScale

lol yes you are retarded if you thought our gold was real for $60 to $80 dollars

October 17, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
SHARKlN

stop arguing with teenagers and just update your fucking site
October 17, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
I am your idol

Lol had the same thought seconds before you did Mega. Haha hope you saw the sarcasm in my straight knowledge, good shit comment btw. Noticed that a lot of people on these fourms don't really understand sarcasm too well...
October 17, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
BlackScale

Wait... Lol who thought that? Anyone who saw the price tag of $50-$70 (depending where you purchased) should of figured that out based on the price alone. Isn't gold like $1,500 or more an oz at the moment? Come on fam!

lol

yes

October 17, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
abihype

excited for the new shite Mega smile
October 17, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
BlackScale

stop arguing with teenagers and just update your fucking site

true

October 17, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
SilvioDante

update already no more forum posting for you.

October 17, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
BuddyOmar

This is that mysterious thirst life. Yall gonna be like a scorned child who despite their abusive parents, still hug and suck their jank everytime they buy you something nice. You're gonna be filling his pockets within the next 24 hours while he laughs all the way to the Alexander McQueen store and backstage smoke seshes with A$U$$ Rocky

I have been watching this thread, do you guys really approve of these business methods? What about any of this is professional?

be a little smarter son. also dumbass it was cashmere we put on the tag cotton so we saved on duties but you probably didnt read that when you tried arguimg with me the first tme.

not you or anyone in this thread can make people not want to buy Black Scale. Black Scale is way larger than you are son. Thank You

Mega how about in the future you just display what materials of your items are via the website.

Like next to the item just put something like: "100% Cashmere (Shhh don't tell customs)

No but seriously b. Putting the materials of the items would really make stuff look professional. Either way you gonna make a profit but if you did that, I think it would ensure something confusing like that doesn't happen again gawd.

So are you saying it was Cashmere but you said was a different material to save money on customs costs or it's really acrylic/cotton and saying it was cashmere saved money? I am confused blood.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 17, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
spriteremix

lol yes you are retarded if you thought our gold was real for $60 to $80 dollars

yeah no shit

im thinking this tkisbadluck kid actually thought they were and maybe thats why hes so mad now lmao
October 17, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
bridger

and meg misses yet another deadline...
October 17, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
whitecotton

@tkisbadluck I always use the mobile version of this site and my posts have been getting really fucked up in their placement. I could almost guarantee this post will be above your post about the boots.
October 17, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
gargamelbaghdad

FINALLY got my leather Funeral. no confirmation/tracking emails and no receipt in box. wtf?
October 17, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
spriteremix

FINALLY got my leather Funeral. no confirmation/tracking emails and no receipt in box. wtf?

just got both of mine as well
October 17, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
solexsup

Mine comes in friday.

Glad i didnt bother waiting for the lookbook confused
October 17, 2012 @ 09:43 PM

Inactive

meg@gem yo I love black scale to death and all but this is ridiculous hella just playin with my emotions and shit
October 17, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
Arthur Rabinowitz

Mega how about in the future you just display what materials of your items are via the website.

Like next to the item just put something like: "100% Cashmere (Shhh don't tell customs)

No but seriously b. Putting the materials of the items would really make stuff look professional. Either way you gonna make a profit but if you did that, I think it would ensure something confusing like that doesn't happen again gawd.

So are you saying it was Cashmere but you said was a different material to save money on customs costs or it's really acrylic/cotton and saying it was cashmere saved money? I am confused blood.

October 17, 2012 @ 10:09 PM

Inactive

*After the 'dumbass' navigated through your horrible grammar and punctuation...*

So you're saying, you, as a tax-filing 'small' American business, are fraudulently altering the details on goods you are importing to the US, just to make BLVCK SCVLE sheeple the flyest?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

Please login first to reply.