Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 17, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
backlikethat

Meg just hit me up on instagram Cuz got dat connection he said he is still editing megs ma boi jokes on yall
October 17, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
BuddyOmar

meg skrew u dawg im goin to sleep i gotta drive an hour to school tomorrow and i aint gonna risk my life
being sleepy tomorrow while drivin fo a lookbook dawg son im disappoint.

he'll still get your money.

jokes on us.

Exactly. People on here are all talk. That being said, Mega please. The gruel is getting cold. Let us eat.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 17, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
bridger

and meg misses yet another deadline...
October 17, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
tfk408

Meg just hit me up on instagram Cuz got dat connection he said he is still editing megs ma boi jokes on yall

That made zero sense.
October 17, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
ganzbino

the problem isn't that it's taking so long.. it's he keeps telling us things and going back on them..
losing a lot of respect from me pretty quick..
if something is gonna take a little bit more time than you thought just say it. don't keep getting our hopes up over and over only to be let down again and again.
October 17, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
Richboy 100 million

No. Reason for lookbook now

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

October 17, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
I am your idol

I have a shirt that says "Fuck the truth. Lies are the new Blvck." this definitely pertains to the look book! confused confused confused
October 17, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
BuddyOmar

SMH. *removes napkin from shirt, shatters dinner plate against dildo stand, bends and breaks plastic sporks*

Mega we starved breh. We wanted to eat tonight and you denied us.

Anyway, all the people crying think about it. Mega is a shrewd businessman. He knows you guys are gonna buy the shit when it comes out in like 10 hours no matter what. He could release a lookbook of Frank Ocean eating out a guys donk and tugging his jank and you'd STLL buy the Fall 2012 stuff.

This is that mysterious thirst life. Yall gonna be like a scorned child who despite their abusive parents, still hug and suck their jank everytime they buy you something nice. You're gonna be filling his pockets within the next 24 hours while he laughs all the way to the Alexander McQueen store and backstage smoke seshes with A$U$$ Rocky

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 17, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
mason

SMH. *removes napkin from shirt, shatters dinner plate against dildo stand, bends and breaks plastic sporks*

Anyway, all the people crying think about it. Mega is a shrewd businessman. He knows you guys are gonna buy the shit when it comes out in like 10 hours no matter what. He could release a lookbook of Frank Ocean eating out a guys donk and tugging his jank and you'd STLL buy the Fall 2012 stuff.

This is that mysterious thirst life. Yall gonna be like a scorned child who despite their abusive parents, still hug and suck their jank everytime they buy you something nice. You're gonna be filling his pockets within the next 24 hours while he laughs all the way to the Alexander McQueen store and backstage smoke seshes with A$U$$ Rocky

"plastic sporks" brought me back to grade school.
thank you for that.
October 17, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
whitecotton

Will beanies be dropping today or is that not cut n sew
October 17, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
BlackScale

m

Love you Buddy. Lol. I ha I laugh out loud to this.

The reason it's taking long is because the edits I keep changing on the Lookbook. Trying to be more simply but it's getting harder when you want things to come out more simple.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 17, 2012 @ 09:46 AM
reggan

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

October 17, 2012 @ 10:06 AM
whitecotton

It's 11. The hell is it
October 17, 2012 @ 10:12 AM
BlackScale

Black-Scale.com at 11am for cut and sewn drop.

Fall 12 is probably our best collection to date.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 17, 2012 @ 10:17 AM
tkisbadluck

Youre fucking retarded if you think scale accessories are real gold.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

October 17, 2012 @ 10:29 AM
whitecotton

It's like 11:30. Where is lookbook?
October 17, 2012 @ 11:00 AM
whitecotton

And... Your an hour late. Still not up.
October 17, 2012 @ 11:04 AM
whitecotton

@asvpmoney if we're Lucky
October 17, 2012 @ 12:30 PM
23mjj

Damn dudes are hella tight about a lookbook, when it drops you'll see it and decide if you should buy or not. I'm pretty sure these aren't 1 of 10 pieces so you guys will all have the chance to get what you need, but what I need to know is the answer to my question...WIll NY/LA/SF all be getting the fall 2 today or is it just online?

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

October 17, 2012 @ 02:02 PM

Inactive

Not I. Especially when even you made the argument that the man advertised "Cashmere" and you got something that isn't, that's called "manipulation" and "deception" - you were deceived....Black Scale manipulated your interests, and beliefs, causing you to be at a loss while they 'gain' by profiting for themselves, unhonestly - you call that a crook, swindler or a con-man. Google 'Zero-sum game'.

I have been watching this thread, do you guys really approve of these business methods? What about any of this is professional?

Not the best reference, but anyone "head over heels" for this brand, go skim through of the '48 Laws of Power' topics, and see which apply to Black Scale's business model.

Learn to Keep People Dependent on You
Keep Others in Suspended Terror: Cultivate an Air of Unpredictability
Play on People’s Need to Believe to Create a Cultlike Following
Create Compelling Spectacles

Here is a link to Purdue's synopsis for reference.
http://www2.tech.purdue.edu/cg/courses/cgt411/covey/48_laws_of_power.htm

I warned you guys about the gold rings fading earlier this year, either you're too new or weren't paying attention. Been there, done that. But he won't put that disclaimer up. "WARNING: NOT REAL GOLD, COSTUME JEWELERY. TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION AND CARE WHEN HANDLING."

In that legendary CAPITALIZED font.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

October 17, 2012 @ 02:11 PM
jakasd

It's 2 pm here where I'm from just saying....
October 17, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
SHARKlN

Elementary, my dear kitty cool cool cool cool cool cool
October 17, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
SilvioDante

razz
October 17, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
asvpmoney

that leather SILENCE droppin real soon cool

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

October 17, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
tkisbadluck

that leather SILENCE droppin real soon cool

That's what I've been waiting on.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

October 17, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
mason

Damn dudes are hella tight about a lookbook, when it drops you'll see it and decide if you should buy or not. I'm pretty sure these aren't 1 of 10 pieces so you guys will all have the chance to get what you need, but what I need to know is the answer to my question...WIll NY/LA/SF all be getting the fall 2 today or is it just online?

online.
October 17, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
SilvioDante

m

Love you Buddy. Lol. I ha I laugh out loud to this.

The reason it's taking long is because the edits I keep changing on the Lookbook. Trying to be more simply but it's getting harder when you want things to come out more simple.

October 17, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
asvpmoney

fall 2012 lookbook dropping December 25th

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

October 17, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
ericboneyard

fall 2012 lookbook dropping December 25th
lolrazz

VSVP

October 17, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
backlikethat

aiight so classes just finished and i go to tha lounge, pull on ma mac, and come to dis thread
expecting a lookbook but all i see is nuthin.

Please login first to reply.