Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 13, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
Richboy 100 million

You shouldn't have to call to get info on your order though, should be provided within a couple of days.

when i ordered my funeral i got a call from reezy the day after

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

October 13, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
revvind

@pharro93Lol I see that! Haters always trying to keep a brotha down! Haha I'm new to this HypeBeast shit b. Might of gone a little overboard in terms of posting. @spriteremix @buddyomar I feel you guys on that. As far as actually communicating with the customer and doing whatever it takes to make their wrong a right, Black Scale holds the crown. Timely shipping is another story. As far as the big brands go, I love Supreme. I've been fucking with it tuff since like 08. If something fucks up though it takes forever to fix the problem. In my experience I've been put on hold for damn near 30 minutes. Black Scale gives a shit about their customers and I respect the fuck out of that! You don't see the owners of most other street wear brands interacting with their customers on the forums. Mega looks out for his customers on here, even giving them the heads up on exclusive shit so they can be first to cop. I think some people act like they have a sense of entitlement. He don't gotta reach out like that, feel me? A lot of spoiled ass bitches on this thread, real talk!
October 13, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
7thLetter

50 Posts in less than 12 days .........................................................................................................................................

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

October 13, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
dirtyxrabbit

@pharro93Lol I see that! Haters always trying to keep a brotha down! Haha I'm new to this HypeBeast shit b. Might of gone a little overboard in terms of posting. @spriteremix @buddyomar I feel you guys on that. As far as actually communicating with the customer and doing whatever it takes to make their wrong a right, Black Scale holds the crown. Timely shipping is another story. As far as the big brands go, I love Supreme. I've been fucking with it tuff since like 08. If something fucks up though it takes forever to fix the problem. In my experience I've been put on hold for damn near 30 minutes. Black Scale gives a shit about their customers and I respect the fuck out of that! You don't see the owners of most other street wear brands interacting with their customers on the forums. Mega looks out for his customers on here, even giving them the heads up on exclusive shit so they can be first to cop. I think some people act like they have a sense of entitlement. He don't gotta reach out like that, feel me? A lot of spoiled ass bitches on this thread, real talk!

October 13, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
low_k3y

my dude, if u wrote "As far as the big brands go, I love Supreme. I've been fucking with it tuff since like 08." that shit in the supreme thread you'd get flamed. I aint hatin, just givin u a heads up cause ur new. But sometimes u just gotta watch what u say on here cause you'll get _____ <--- fill in the blank

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

October 13, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
BuddyOmar

cause you'll get _____ <--- fill in the blank

your donk eaten?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 13, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
Richboy 100 million

@reezy
ay reezy whats the number i call to get a hold of you. I needa ask a few things fam

dial 9-1-7 1-6-0-4-9-3-11 And you could get long dick hip-hop affection

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

October 13, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
23mjj

fools trippin, lookbook cool cool gonna kill the NY store if they get their's on time

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

October 13, 2012 @ 04:36 AM

Inactive

Whats droppin tommrow?
October 13, 2012 @ 04:52 AM

Inactive

drops are 11am pst

Whats droppin tommrow?
October 13, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
I am your idol

Good to know I'm not the only one who hasn't received their tracking number on the OG Funeral. Was getting a little worried. On a side note, anybody feeling the Blvck SSUR zip up as much as me?
October 13, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
I am your idol

That face says it all! Haha
October 13, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
hypethetical

Good to know I'm not the only one who hasn't received their tracking number on the OG Funeral. Was getting a little worried. On a side note, anybody feeling the Blvck SSUR zip up as much as me?

if it drops online or at BSLA i'll cop for sure. as far as that revvind dude, just pump the brakes a little. Its cool that you're feeling the brand and all but i think it's a little muchsmile
October 13, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
I am your idol

if it drops online or at BSLA i'll cop for sure. as far as that revvind dude, just pump the brakes a little. Its cool that you're feeling the brand and all but i think it's a little muchsmile
Fingers crossed it drops online seeing as I don't live in California or New York and definitely want to avoid the rape prices on eBay. I own the Giants Split and the A$AP hoodie but this tops them both in my opinion! The stitched pentagrams are pure piffary! cool
October 13, 2012 @ 10:03 AM
Uncle Jack

Damn that sucks for you international dudes
I kinda got a similar feeling with tha palace drop, the shipping was more than the tee :/ but there's always eBay n shit I have a funeral I don't mind shipping internationaly

I see that OG Funeral in your Avi boi......

That's a real OG funeral from 2011 that I sadly traded for the 420 funeral but its all good the homie came through with e new OG haha the 2012 leather I guess

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

October 13, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
Arthur Rabinowitz

when is the look book dropping
October 13, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
walterwhite

couple mins

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

October 13, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
I am your idol

I spoke to Reezy yesterday about the tracking on the OG Funerals. Seeing as it's a Saturday I obviously won't be getting mine until Monday (hopefully). Just curious how many if any of you got your tracking yesterday?
October 13, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
supremegod

can someone send me link to lookbook cant find it
October 13, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
twomms

ADONDE ESTA EL PINCHI LOOKBOOK?!!
October 13, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
BlackScale

Gourmet Shop in Shop @ Black Scale SF http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5613

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 14, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
demon

where is thy lookbook?
October 14, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
Arthur Rabinowitz

where is thy lookbook?

confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
October 14, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
tkisbadluck

no lookbook, no tracking for OG funeral. also, a buddy of mine who isnt really internet savvy or into hype beast said he ordered a shirt 12 days ago and hasnt got it yet nor a tracking number. i told him to call but he said he sent an email..

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

October 14, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
ericgonza

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330808378671?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

This real? The crosses dont look correct compared to other Funerals ive seen.
October 14, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
BlackScale

where is thy lookbook?

confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confusedconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

editing now. be back soon.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 14, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
zachmess

@meg@gem will the jerseys ever go on sale? i really wanna get the black one I'm hoping i don't check one day n they're sold out
October 14, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
hypethetical

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330808378671?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

that looks like the one from 2011
October 14, 2012 @ 05:29 AM

Inactive

Whats the difference?
October 14, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
hypethetical

Whats the difference?

pretty much the same hat, I'm just basing it on the fact that it looks a little worn and older. most of the 2012s are still going to have the sticker on.

Please login first to reply.