Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 12, 2012 @ 03:54 PM
walterwhite

Hella lagging!

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

October 12, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
revvind

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't received their tracking info. Was feeling kinda scared for a minute, can't front. Hopefully we all get that soon.
October 12, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
sushighost

I hope you'll have better luck since some of us outside of the US got their orders cancelled on the FUNERAL snapbacks some days after the order confirmation. International check-out wrote me back though.

"site inventory often cannot be updated "real time", and as this is a popular item, it sells out very quickly when in stock".

And despite emails, tweets, PMs to the BS team : silence radio, so we don't know what happened. It is a pity to see that with this kind of items, international customers have almost no chance to get them. So disappointed.
I hope you receive yours though! Please let us know when you get them.
October 12, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
revvind

I hope you'll have better luck since some of us outside of the US got their orders cancelled on the FUNERAL snapbacks some days after the order confirmation. International check-out wrote me back though.

"site inventory often cannot be updated "real time", and as this is a popular item, it sells out very quickly when in stock".

And despite emails, tweets, PMs to the BS team : silence radio, so we don't know what happened. It is a pity to see that with this kind of items, international customers have almost no chance to get them. So disappointed.
I hope you receive yours though! Please let us know when you get them.
Thanks fam. Fingers crossed. I'll let you know for sure though.
October 12, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
Uncle Jack

Damn that sucks for you international dudes
I kinda got a similar feeling with tha palace drop, the shipping was more than the tee :/ but there's always eBay n shit I have a funeral I don't mind shipping internationaly

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

October 12, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
tkisbadluck

Did anybody get a tracking number?

I ordered 2 and have heard absolutely nothing since the original confirmation emails from paypal and royb last saturday..

ROLL CALL!

not yet.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

October 12, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
low_k3y

yo mega lets get that lookbook a day early, so we can decide what we want by tomorrow lol

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

October 12, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
23mjj

tomorrow? NY? I'm hype.

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

October 12, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
7thLetter

Damn that sucks for you international dudes
I kinda got a similar feeling with tha palace drop, the shipping was more than the tee :/ but there's always eBay n shit I have a funeral I don't mind shipping internationaly

I see that OG Funeral in your Avi boi......

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

October 12, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
walterwhite

What times the drop tommorow?

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

October 12, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
SHARKlN

drops are 11am pst
October 12, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
hypethetical

don't trip fellas, hats are shipping out today(friday) and monday.
October 12, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
Reezy

We finally got online up and running. We moved our online store so thats why there was no shipments sent out. Shipments will be sent out today and Monday. Any questions with online orders please call 415.355.9153 online store.

Black Ops

October 12, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
revvind

Just called customer service and chopped it up with @reezy He's cool peoples for real. Black Scale has the best customer service in the business, hands down! Looking forward to getting my Funeral next week! Shit's gonna look too wavy with the Giants Split cool cool cool cool cool Good looking my g
October 12, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
dirtyxrabbit

We finally got online up and running. We moved our online store so thats why there was no shipments sent out. Shipments will be sent out today and Monday. Any questions with online orders please call 415.355.9153 online store.

October 12, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
Arthur Rabinowitz

yo reezy do you guys have any split giants hoodies in store
October 12, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
Black Adam

@reezy
ay reezy whats the number i call to get a hold of you. I needa ask a few things fam
October 13, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
kobbakiller

What's the retail price for the split giants hoodie?
October 13, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Fall 2012 LookBook will release this weekend.

The Fall 12 cut & sewn won't be releasing till next week at all Black Scale stores due to shipping late from customs and duties.

Online will be available next week as well. Will keep you updated.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

October 13, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
Richboy 100 million

Just called customer service and chopped it up with @reezy He's cool peoples for real. Black Scale has the best customer service in the business, hands down! Looking forward to getting my Funeral next week! Shit's gonna look too wavy with the Giants Split cool cool cool cool cool Good looking my g

Damn B your hella annoying AF

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

October 13, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
dongdong

Damn B your hella annoying AF

truth
October 13, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
dongdong

lol revvind. the dislike button is now your best friend.
October 13, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
low_k3y

Just got tracking, mine comes in monday. Check ya emails and post if u got one too.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

October 13, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
solexsup

finally got tracking for one of my hats, i placed another order doe so still waiting for that.

and dude above me necking black scale too much
October 13, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
spriteremix

best customer service in the game hands down?? not hating on bs but thats one of their weak points compared to a lot of the other "big" brands

edit: just checked email: no tracking, no surprise

its sad that when i order anything from bs, i am already saying " hmm wonder what bullshit will happen this time" any time i order from any other brand or retailer things go smoothly: order ships out next business day w tracking # and in case of any unsatisfied customers: staff more than willing to please customers, etc.

i've never received anything on time from black scale.
October 13, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
BuddyOmar

best customer service in the game hands down?? not hating on bs but thats one of their weak points compared to a lot of the other "big" brands

this tbh. Customer service is more than just being nice, it's about ensuring bullshit that pisses your customers off is prevented.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 13, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
Richboy 100 million

no way if you call you call you get a fast answer. in my opinion they are way better then Diamond it seems like those guys just try to avoid you.

October 13, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
solexsup

You shouldn't have to call to get info on your order though, should be provided within a couple of days.
October 13, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
Richboy 100 million

You shouldn't have to call to get info on your order though, should be provided within a couple of days.

when i ordered my funeral i got a call from reezy the day after

October 13, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
revvind

@pharro93Lol I see that! Haters always trying to keep a brotha down! Haha I'm new to this HypeBeast shit b. Might of gone a little overboard in terms of posting. @spriteremix @buddyomar I feel you guys on that. As far as actually communicating with the customer and doing whatever it takes to make their wrong a right, Black Scale holds the crown. Timely shipping is another story. As far as the big brands go, I love Supreme. I've been fucking with it tuff since like 08. If something fucks up though it takes forever to fix the problem. In my experience I've been put on hold for damn near 30 minutes. Black Scale gives a shit about their customers and I respect the fuck out of that! You don't see the owners of most other street wear brands interacting with their customers on the forums. Mega looks out for his customers on here, even giving them the heads up on exclusive shit so they can be first to cop. I think some people act like they have a sense of entitlement. He don't gotta reach out like that, feel me? A lot of spoiled ass bitches on this thread, real talk!

Please login first to reply.