[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

September 08, 2012 @ 19:54:52
Paying $40+ shipped for a tee, can a nigga get some free stickers in the box though?

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

September 08, 2012 @ 21:12:18
damn missed out on the release. anyone got a black or white bsxstussy tee in medium? holla lol

@meg@gem im diggin the collab. i like how u guys put it in all the looked down upon neighborhoods lol, but you forgot san bruno!! hahah jk
September 08, 2012 @ 21:48:25
Damn 36$? Slowly raising them prices 2$ a drop.

Whatever.
collabs are usually this price

It was an easy pickup at BS SF. I was expecting this to be $32 or $34 as well. $36 is fine but I wish it was printed on a BS tee instead of a stussy one. One wash and this shit will look young as fk lol. Dope shirt tho!

20% OFF Karmaloop with Rep Code:Shaboopy

September 08, 2012 @ 21:56:19
I'm pretty sure the pricing of the Stussy collab was through Stussy not black scale. I could be wrong. But any news on those baseball tees?
September 08, 2012 @ 23:31:38

Whatever.
collabs are usually this price

It was an easy pickup at BS SF. I was expecting this to be $32 or $34 as well. $36 is fine but I wish it was printed on a BS tee instead of a stussy one. One wash and this shit will look young as fk lol. Dope shirt tho!

hope i didn't need to size up. you know if the medium Stussy (have not bought anything stussy in awhile) shirts have a similar fit to BS sizes
September 08, 2012 @ 23:42:07
damn missed out on the release. anyone got a black or white bsxstussy tee in medium? holla lol

@meg@gem im diggin the collab. i like how u guys put it in all the looked down upon neighborhoods lol, but you forgot san bruno!! hahah jk

not from nor cal, so you're saying these are all the "ghetto" areas in SF? haha....kinda bummed the tees are all gone. I'm hoping for another infamous restock
September 09, 2012 @ 01:04:18

Whatever.

A lot of clothing brands lose a lot of money paying for shipping. If you sold things online, you would know. I'm surprise Black Scale only charges 5$ for shipping, it costs more than 5$ to ship.
September 09, 2012 @ 01:16:35
September 09, 2012 @ 01:43:30
Fuck slept on the collab. Hope there's a restock soon
September 09, 2012 @ 02:29:56
It's funny that you guys bitch about a tee being $36. In Australia to buy tees like black scale in a shop they're easily $50-$60.
September 09, 2012 @ 03:26:00
Welp fuck Australia then.
September 09, 2012 @ 03:34:48

My du sunset is a fucking suburb, lol, my mom moved us there to get away from western addition, bay fam know what it is
September 09, 2012 @ 03:37:53

How bad you want it? I copped in black.

September 09, 2012 @ 03:46:01
It's funny that you guys bitch about a tee being $36. In Australia to buy tees like black scale in a shop they're easily $50-$60.

Oh so I guess now I'm ungrateful for noticing a price increase? My bad for not coming in here all "toast to the BLVCK god for allowing me the privilege to cwap." also, my bad for living in the greatest country in the world. Although, australian women's accents drive me wild.

September 09, 2012 @ 03:49:58

Whatever.

A lot of clothing brands lose a lot of money paying for shipping. If you sold things online, you would know. I'm surprise Black Scale only charges 5$ for shipping, it costs more than 5$ to ship.

to ship a shirt i only pay $3.50 or less and that's USPS first class (always prompt arrival)

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

September 09, 2012 @ 06:49:24
Yup

I just canceled my order. Even if this isn't true, I need to save money for better shit anyway.

how did you cancel your order? i copped a few shirts and a crewneck but i dont want it if its gonna be bad quality

I bought a tee from Plndr, came printed on GIldan tee

PLNDR BLVCK SCALE = BAD QUALITY

and look at the sample pictures, the tees have a looser and thinner collar, obv not alstyle tees.

same with the hoodies. the string on the hoodie worn by the model is identical to gildan hoodies.

im starting an upcoming brand, and i've been looking into blanks, and i can guarantee that the pics that the models are wearing on plndr, tees and hoodies, are gildan.

not trying to advertise - just want to show that i know what im talking about haha
September 09, 2012 @ 07:42:09
fuck, I just ordered the Pyrex vision crewneck.

Mega said it was overstock tho, wouldnt that mean its merch already produced by them??
September 09, 2012 @ 08:05:15

Mega said it was overstock tho, wouldnt that mean its merch already produced by them??

maybe you'll get lucky?
i mean, all I know is that the pictures of the clothes are from gildan blanks, and that I received a shirt printed off a gildan blank.

so good luck...!
September 09, 2012 @ 10:48:36
mega needs to step up his t-shirt mock up game.

His tee here looks like some american apparel-straight outta jc penny type shit here:

http://www.black-scale.com/store/proddetail.php?cat=50&maincat=&prod=BSSUMQSBLVCKFXXLSTEEBLK

comapred to here where it looks actually ok:

http://store.foolsgoldrecs.com/products/black-scale-illegal-tee
September 09, 2012 @ 16:32:36

A lot of the items on plndr are printed just for them on different blanks.

Most, if not all, of the designs are from old, old seasons and some are in colorways that didn't even release (red interlock, etc.).

As far as I know, BS has never released a pyrex vision crewneck through their own stores, only plndr.

You'll still be able to wear what you buy, just don't expect them to be the same quality as BS tees and fleece.

Instagram: @wlllm

September 09, 2012 @ 17:31:30

A lot of the items on plndr are printed just for them on different blanks.

Most, if not all, of the designs are from old, old seasons and some are in colorways that didn't even release (red interlock, etc.).

As far as I know, BS has never released a pyrex vision crewneck through their own stores, only plndr.

You'll still be able to wear what you buy, just don't expect them to be the same quality as BS tees and fleece.

makes a lot of sense, fuck it. I would cancel, but i'll test my luck.
September 09, 2012 @ 17:56:17

His tee here looks like some american apparel-straight outta jc penny type shit here:

http://www.black-scale.com/store/proddetail.php?cat=50&maincat=&prod=BSSUMQSBLVCKFXXLSTEEBLK

exactly what I was thinking
the tees on the bs website look a lot like american apparel tees, and I don't like the thin collars and the stretchy slim fit material that aa tees are made with, so I'm always reluctant to cop
September 09, 2012 @ 17:57:04

are you fucking retarded

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 09, 2012 @ 20:24:07
IMHO I think Mega should kill sales through Karmaloop, Plndr and any other online shops you can get Black Scale merchandise through with the exception of collaborations, and just deal exclusively through the 3 walk in locations and black-scale.com online store so that quality won't be a question. If printing on lesser quality tees is true, for sales at Plndr? I don't think it's a good move and could hurt the brand on a grand scale. But you can't believe everything on forum boards...so take it for what it's worth..
September 09, 2012 @ 20:43:51
It's all about making money anyways.

September 09, 2012 @ 21:17:55

are you fucking retarded

i act agree. the stock photos doesnt make the tees look like aaa tees..
September 09, 2012 @ 21:22:42
It's all about making money anyways.

My thought is that Mega and his supporting crew have established Black Scale enough as a brand that can hold its own without the need of second and third party retailers. It is about the money though and, agree with you there but, if you use second and third party to help with sales of merchandise, all I'm saying is stay true to the quality of the brand and do it right... quality over quantity in all walks of life.
September 09, 2012 @ 21:32:51
IMHO I think Mega should kill sales through Karmaloop, Plndr and any other online shops you can get Black Scale merchandise through with the exception of collaborations, and just deal exclusively through the 3 walk in locations and black-scale.com online store so that quality won't be a question. If printing on lesser quality tees is true, for sales at Plndr? I don't think it's a good move and could hurt the brand on a grand scale. But you can't believe everything on forum boards...so take it for what it's worth..

What the fuck are you talking about lol.

I don't know the ins and outs of this brand, but printing lesser quality tees from an old collection to sell on a website sounds pretty fucking stupid.

Regardless of where they sell their shit, it's all about profit. Sites like plndr bring a lot of business because not every items gets sold for that season, so having discount rates to get get rid of everything from your warehouse make sense. Lets face it, nothing is exclusive anymore, niggas can buy anything from anywhere as long as their money is straight. Look at BBC dropping in price, you niggas better start making your own clothes if you aren't happy with brands... branching out lol.

Don't badmind me.

September 10, 2012 @ 00:49:14
^^^ anything else you gotta say?
Please login first to reply.
x