Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 21, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
dirtyxrabbit

Can't wait til I get paid tomorrow, bout to cop some of them fall T's

is the quality good on them? anybody know?
September 21, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
EstBayLivn

I just got the death crescent and democracy shirt quality was on point i was surprised because i never got a email saying it had been shipped but shit i wasn't mad about it.
September 21, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
juand718

I'm diggin the shirts. I got the everywhere tee & the b logo one and the quality is good. IMO, it feels different than other BS tees tho but these feel better to me.
September 21, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
hypethetical

Fall hats are a let-down. should've just released more new eras.
September 21, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
low_k3y

BLACK SCALE FALL 2012 FLEECE AND SNAPBACK HATS WILL BE UP SOON.

WE ARE LOOKING TO RELEASE TODAY SO MAKE SURE TO CHECK IN ONLINE.

WE ARE UPLOADING PRODUCT NOW.

CREW

ZIP HOOD

SNAPS

werrr dat FUNERAL at boiiiiiiii

expect em to release with the opening of the new shop on haight.
idk bout online tho haha

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

September 21, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
juand718

New Era's > Starters
September 21, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
ericgonza

Not digging anything from this fall drop. They all look to plain.
September 21, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
spriteremix

Starters don't even fit my head right...I swear the shape of starters is like a sideways egg as opposed to the round style of basically any other type of hat. No matter what snap you put it on it fits the same...hard to describe but that's my experience with them. That orange/green war is plain hideous....can't understand why they would release a potentially dope hat in such a shit colorway..the B logo hat colorways are cool but once again STARTERS.

A lot of the decisions this brand makes boggle my mind. I feel like BS has the potential to be MUCH DOPER...better quality...better designs...better accessories...etc...but it's like whoever the creative brains are have been getting gassed up or lazy. Makes me feel like BS just does the bare minimum to please the customers and stay afloat as long as the money is there with no real desire to take the brand where it could be. It's one of the brands I want to like the most because I've been backing it and copping pieces for so long but they need to step it up. More so than not quality is questionable on a lot of pieces ranging from accessories to clothes. Cut and sew is cool but most of it is overpriced and just ugly. Hoping they come through with nice Fall cut and sew. Don't get me wrong I still rock with BS and am happy with a lot of goods I've acquired from them over the years but I'd like to see products that match the price tags and not 93809 restocks of "exclusive limited only one run produced" items which essentially exposes the brand in the sense that it is struggling with its new or original products and resorts to re-producing batches of fast selling items to ensure a profit...that's not a good sign.

/rant
September 21, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
trifegod88

TruckerDeluxe can kiss my ass ordering from kl

they better not be sold out tomm or im suplexing a old lady
September 21, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
low_k3y

@spriteremix just out of curiosity, what is your favorite brand?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

September 21, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
trifegod88

Peace Lords.

Just ordered 2 rings from KL.

Thanks for the heads up.

Now Playing: Wu-Tang- Scary Hours.

That's how I feel right now ordering. LOL. Scary Hours.

Peace.
September 21, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
ae86

Snapbacks were part of Fall Delivery 1. Fall new eras will release with Fall Delivery 2 along with cut & sew and beanies as well.

Can't wait til I get paid tomorrow, bout to cop some of them fall T's is the quality good on them? anybody know?

We print on AAA tees, the same as diamond, hundreds, hall of fame and pretty much everyone else in the industry
September 21, 2012 @ 09:34 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Fall 2012 Snapbacks.

http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?topSection=88&cat=33

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 21, 2012 @ 09:54 AM
BlackScale

What's going on people?

Haven't been on too much. Been traveling.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 21, 2012 @ 10:47 AM
EstBayLivn

^Can't hate on that there's nothing better then traveling, a Mega when is the war hat in this colorway gonna release.
September 21, 2012 @ 11:46 AM
9inchesofsole

Peace Lords.

Thanks for the heads up.

Peace.

Yeah copped a ring last night. Anyone who bought the necklace, is the piece a little heavy?
September 21, 2012 @ 11:53 AM
BlackScale

^Can't hate on that there's nothing better then traveling, a Mega when is the war hat in this colorway gonna release.

This will release in a few weeks.

September 21, 2012 @ 12:14 PM
LUPS

Peace Lords.

Thanks for the heads up.

Peace.

Yeah copped a ring last night. Anyone who bought the necklace, is the piece a little heavy?

I had the silver cresent and it was really nice.
But i have a feeling the chain on the gold one will fade all over your neck.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 21, 2012 @ 02:47 PM
SVBERTOOF

The gold crescent > silver crescent
September 21, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
hypethetical

What's going on people?

Haven't been on too much. Been traveling.

are you guys separating the fall drop in 2? or will there be a 3rd 4th etc?
September 21, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
frshjb373

Hey trifegod88, Josh from Truckerdeluxe.

I can assure you we are 100% an honest company. We may not be a big online retailer, but we are really trying to be, man. Initially we only ordered 1 of these rings. We have an online synchronization system set up with our inventory online and other stores and sometimes, this process takes up to two hours...so sometimes, items do accidentally sell on two of our stores. We always honor that item to the whichever party purchased the item first.

We have contacted Blvck Scvle in hopes of getting you this restock. We really get bummed out when this sort of thing happens and I truly apologize. But I promise you...we are passionate, extremely honest, and continually working to improve our system so that these mistakes never happen! Please feel free to contact me personally at cs@truckerdeluxe.com or give me a ring toll free at Customer Support: (877) 370-1777.

Thanks for hearing me out! -
Josh - Truckerdeluxe.com

******************BEWARE*********************

Beware ordering the Pyramid Ring from TruckerDeluxe.com and Ebay/TruckerDeluxe

They have faulty advertising. They accepted my payment but obviously they did not have the item in stock and/or they accepted to many transactions regarding this product.

They sent me e-mail stating they will contact the vendor to see how they can send it to me in a speedy time and/or if I want a refund.

A refund is out the question and quite frankly it's fucking bullshit because it shouldn't of been on the website in the first place.

I don't what a refund dafukouttahere.

Step ya business game up people.

Seriously.

We'll see how fast they can get a shipment because they already TOOK my money.

I'm requesting first class priority superman mail.

Nothing personal just business.

Just beware. Don't have a item posted with "BRAND NEW" when you have nothing to begin with.

Peace.
September 21, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
nostarr

I can assure you we are 100% an honest company. We may not be a big online retailer, but we are really trying to be, man. Initially we only ordered 1 of these rings. We have an online synchronization system set up with our inventory online and other stores and sometimes, this process takes up to two hours...so sometimes, items do accidentally sell on two of our stores. We always honor that item to the whichever party purchased the item first.

We have contacted Blvck Scvle in hopes of getting you this restock. We really get bummed out when this sort of thing happens and I truly apologize. But I promise you...we are passionate, extremely honest, and continually working to improve our system so that these mistakes never happen! Please feel free to contact me personally at cs@truckerdeluxe.com or give me a ring toll free at Customer Support: (877) 370-1777.

Josh - Truckerdeluxe.com

Wow...that's the boost.
September 21, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
borregs84

Talked to Josh from Truckerdeluxe earlier he called me up to assure me my order was processed and shipped got my

got my tracking info already. And he did tell me that he's gonna do everything he can to make sure @trifegod88 gets

his too. Thanks @frshjb373 major plus points for the on point customer service.
September 21, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
citykiid95

OG FUNERAL releasing at Haight location?
September 21, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
BuddyOmar

The gold crescent > silver crescent

Good thing in two weeks time that gold crescent will go from Ba$ed g0ld to tr1ll silver cool Or should a nigga say Tr1llver? cool

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

September 21, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
bvsedtrillv

Mega, you really need to take better pics...
September 21, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
trifegod88

So I found out my friend who ordered the Rings canceled the order from TruckerDeluxe.

LOL. To not expose anything which isn't negative.

I want to apologize for my outrage. I just wanted the ring badly sad

I will still do business with TruckerDeluxe.

It isn't right to blame them. I blame the vendors.

So on her behalf I apologize.

No hard feelings. I still love ya.

Just got aggrevated. I've been wanting a good Pyramid Ring since the 90s. And never had the resources to make a custom one.

Peace.

TruckerDeluxe is a good play to do business. Don't knock em off.

And she had nothing to do with it all me.

;)

Edit: Yes I believe she spoke to Josh?

So yeah she was buying something for me. So please don't hold any grudges with your customers. I was going to call and apologize for my outrage. But I believe he will see this message.

Once again I do apologize. And I will still do business with TruckerDeluxe. They have some ill shit.

When I receive my stuff I'll take some nice quality pictures. Because I honestly haven't seen any good HQ pictures of the rings.
*Goes back into shadows*
September 21, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
trifegod88

Josh - Truckerdeluxe.com

Wow...that's the boost.

Sir say no more! It wasn't you, believe me. I acted REALLY immature. The lady you spoke to today was my friend. She had nothing to do with it. Just believe I had the same issue with 2 other sites previously so I just lost it mentally. BUT.........I WILL buy a ring from you guys again REAL soon. And if not that some kicks I saw. Please accept my apology and I respect everything you have stated. Please Lord, don't be bummed out! Stay Positive!
September 21, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
LUPS

lol, this is too funny

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 21, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
trifegod88

lol what's funny my immaturity? hey....a fiend wants what a fiend needs

Please login first to reply.