[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Sep 20, 2012 @ 05:54
are there any previews of the cut and sew??
Sep 20, 2012 @ 06:56
Looking for a SILENCE snapback from the 4/20 release. PM me with info I have money ready to send.
Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:53
heads up

Pyramid Ring back in stock on Attic (and still listed at $45!), with 10% off and shipping total comes to $54.61
Sep 20, 2012 @ 16:39
pyramid ring sold out on attic. Got mine on truckerdeluxe.com paid 41$ shipped cheapest I've seen it so far.
Sep 20, 2012 @ 16:57
Anyone want a yellow star/black jackets dropped this year, Size large fits a little big.

Don't want to flood the board but I need some cash quickly. Old BS acc. hats let me know what you need.

Sep 20, 2012 @ 18:14

Lol I sold my funeral snapback (non OG) for $315 on eBay to a guy in Europe and he paid and gave me positive feedback

nice

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Sep 20, 2012 @ 18:17
BLACK SCALE FALL 2012 FLEECE AND SNAPBACK HATS WILL BE UP SOON.

WE ARE LOOKING TO RELEASE TODAY SO MAKE SURE TO CHECK IN ONLINE.

WE ARE UPLOADING PRODUCT NOW.

CREW

ZIP HOOD

SNAPS

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Sep 20, 2012 @ 21:19
got the shipping info on the pyramid ring and double finger SCVLE.

thanks mega, quick turn around
Sep 20, 2012 @ 21:31
copped that pyramid on KL! use the gkhan code on the site for free shipping; total $47

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Sep 20, 2012 @ 22:12
just coped some bs wax denim on the website, my only worry is i had to get a 36 cause no more 34 hopefully the fit isn't to baggy.
Sep 20, 2012 @ 22:16
and S/O to Reezy and Ant for helping me out! Who ever said BS customer service wasn't on point is wrong. These two went out of their way to help me out so THANKS
Sep 20, 2012 @ 22:19

CREW

ZIP HOOD

SNAPS

Any pullover hoodies coming?
Sep 20, 2012 @ 22:31
copped that pyramid on KL! use the gkhan code on the site for free shipping; total $47

Same here + a rep code got another like 50 cents off ha

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Sep 20, 2012 @ 22:40
picked up another pyramid ring.

oddly enough the pyramid ring has been the most exciting release from BS in awhile....and that isn't a good thing.
i liked some of the shirts this season but, after buying a decent number of bs shirts in the past: weak necks, same sizes dont always fit the same..and the quality of the actual t-shirt for what you are paying has always been questionable imo. i hate to say this brand is on its way down but....for a ring to be the most appealing thing to me out of the whole fall drop..well im hoping im wrong and the cut and sew blows me away....but after seeing summer cut and sew my hopes arent all that high..*shrug*
Sep 20, 2012 @ 23:30
I thought the fall hats were on point. The colors are especially nice.
Sep 20, 2012 @ 23:41
******************BEWARE*********************

Beware ordering the Pyramid Ring from TruckerDeluxe.com and Ebay/TruckerDeluxe

They have faulty advertising. They accepted my payment but obviously they did not have the item in stock and/or they accepted to many transactions regarding this product.

They sent me e-mail stating they will contact the vendor to see how they can send it to me in a speedy time and/or if I want a refund.

A refund is out the question and quite frankly it's fucking bullshit because it shouldn't of been on the website in the first place.

I don't what a refund dafukouttahere.

Step ya business game up people.

Seriously.

We'll see how fast they can get a shipment because they already TOOK my money.

I'm requesting first class priority superman mail.

Nothing personal just business.

Just beware. Don't have a item posted with "BRAND NEW" when you have nothing to begin with.

Peace.
Sep 20, 2012 @ 23:59
Really? When did you order? I ordered one yesterday, but i got an email confirmation nothing shipped yet tho.
Sep 21, 2012 @ 00:14
Ordered yesterday 10:45 ish EST.

And yes if you haven't seen any update on tracking then most likely you'll get a e-mail soon.

This is some fuck-shit.

Most likely friend, and I hope not....

But....I should of questioned this in the first place when they were selling them for 42 bucks.

And the website is linked with the ebay account.

Really unprofessional considering this is a hot topic item I don't see how they can let some ish like this happen.

If they talk about some "we won't have any for months or 3-4 weeks" I'm literally going to spaz on them.
Sep 21, 2012 @ 00:25
Shoulda just waited for KL
45 shipped

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Sep 21, 2012 @ 00:32
i ordered mine at 6:00 pacific time yesterday, so that was b4 you and i didn't get no email saying that
Sep 21, 2012 @ 00:46
How's the fit on the new fleece?
Sep 21, 2012 @ 01:51

CREW

ZIP HOOD

SNAPS

werrr dat FUNERAL at boiiiiiiii

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

Sep 21, 2012 @ 02:06
You blinked and I bought them all.
Sep 21, 2012 @ 02:11
Can't wait til I get paid tomorrow, bout to cop some of them fall T's

is the quality good on them? anybody know?
Sep 21, 2012 @ 02:48

I just got the death crescent and democracy shirt quality was on point i was surprised because i never got a email saying it had been shipped but shit i wasn't mad about it.
Sep 21, 2012 @ 02:58

I'm diggin the shirts. I got the everywhere tee & the b logo one and the quality is good. IMO, it feels different than other BS tees tho but these feel better to me.
Sep 21, 2012 @ 03:05
Fall hats are a let-down. should've just released more new eras.
Sep 21, 2012 @ 03:13

CREW

ZIP HOOD

SNAPS

werrr dat FUNERAL at boiiiiiiii

expect em to release with the opening of the new shop on haight.
idk bout online tho haha

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Sep 21, 2012 @ 03:24
Fall hats are a let-down. should've just released more new eras.

New Era's > Starters
Sep 21, 2012 @ 05:32
Not digging anything from this fall drop. They all look to plain.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0