[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

September 04, 2012 @ 07:39:20
Mega, can you please fire the man that takes pictures of your hats for the website? We need more than pictures of the just the front of hats. If a snap has designs on either the front,back,side, or underbrim I'm sure everyone would LOVE to see them. As of now we're just getting the front or quarter-front and SOMETIMES the back. Please take this into serious consideration. Thanks.
September 04, 2012 @ 07:59:50
yall see that pic of Jay Z wearing a BS hat mega posted on IG?

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 04, 2012 @ 14:04:43
Jay Z is a good look, only good things for the BS fam in the future.
September 04, 2012 @ 14:27:47
Mega, can you please fire the man that takes pictures of your hats for the website? We need more than pictures of the just the front of hats. If a snap has designs on either the front,back,side, or underbrim I'm sure everyone would LOVE to see them. As of now we're just getting the front or quarter-front and SOMETIMES the back. Please take this into serious consideration. Thanks.

No doubt. I got you.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 04, 2012 @ 18:57:44
BLACK-SCALE.COM

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 04, 2012 @ 21:47:22

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User

what about it???
September 04, 2012 @ 23:13:47
If these ever come back.......

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

September 04, 2012 @ 23:25:52
^Both dope hoodies mayne
September 04, 2012 @ 23:31:07
http://twitter.com/i/#!/BlackScale/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Finstagr.am%2Fp%2FPK9bSTPPcp%2F

BS x 40oz
September 05, 2012 @ 00:01:35

what about it???

Thats fucking crazy seeing someone like Jay rocking BS

great look for them

kinda like jays playing into the illuminati thing thooo

September 05, 2012 @ 00:25:17
Hey @meg@gem Got any info on where I can find a VSVP black or white tee? Other than ebay?

Mltd.com had them at one point
Karmaloop might
September 05, 2012 @ 00:36:31

Ahh the rugby..want that so bad

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 05, 2012 @ 02:25:58
Yo mega, You guys going make some windbreakers or Parka Jackets this season. Cuz an Nigga feeling global warming up in this city.
September 05, 2012 @ 02:37:15
Yo mega, You guys going make some windbreakers or Parka Jackets this season. Cuz an Nigga feeling global warming up in this city.

The fall lookbook will drop soon
September 05, 2012 @ 02:41:46

The fall lookbook will drop soon

Thanks B, A nigga was Impatient. Oh Ya I fucked Spaceghostpurrp (nice pic).
September 05, 2012 @ 03:01:26
what about it???

Thats fucking crazy seeing someone like Jay rocking BS

great look for them

kinda like jays playing into the illuminati thing thooo

Jay-Z has been wearing BLVCK since the 2nd season, thats nothing new

Nice, never new ive seen Kendrick wearing it an a few others now, sick to see the expansion

September 05, 2012 @ 03:36:17
Young Hova ya heard

September 05, 2012 @ 03:36:49

More rugbys for sure.

September 05, 2012 @ 03:50:49

More rugbys for sure.

When?
September 05, 2012 @ 03:56:22
I got an extra strapback for anyone interested. Let me know.
September 05, 2012 @ 04:01:05
More rugbys for sure.

^made my night with that one mega
September 05, 2012 @ 04:21:06
hi
September 05, 2012 @ 04:26:08
anybody know anyone/spot where i can get that black asap/vsvp beanie?

I have one that I don't wear. It's never cold enough for that thing.

you tryna sell? haha
September 05, 2012 @ 08:53:35
For you Mega. My friends are in New York, and will 100% drop by your shop there. Is it possible to see a gallery of what snapbacks you have in store? And is it possible to reserve 2 snapbacks for me when, so they can buy some back to denmark tongueface?

thx.
September 05, 2012 @ 09:02:50
For you Mega. My friends are in New York, and will 100% drop by your shop there. Is it possible to see a gallery of what snapbacks you have in store? And is it possible to reserve 2 snapbacks for me when, so they can buy some back to denmark tongueface?

thx.

SnapBack are sold out in NY except for the 40oz collab releasing Thursday and we don't hold bro.

September 05, 2012 @ 09:30:45

thx.

SnapBack are sold out in NY except for the 40oz collab releasing Thursday and we don't hold bro.

Oh... Thursday tomorrow? any lookbooks online for the 40oz collab?
September 05, 2012 @ 14:28:08

No doubt. I got you.

lol r u planning to re-do the pics, or fire the dude?
September 05, 2012 @ 14:31:42

Just bought this one online, can't wait til it arrives.
Please login first to reply.
x