Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 15, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
biscuit1995

so did the funerals sell out or what?
hasn't dropped yet young peso

ok im crazy confused. do you or anyone else know when they drop?

lol I feel you it is confusing. I do not know when they drop, I believe(!!!!) it's very soon. idk for a fact tho I'd tweet mega or something
September 15, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
secret genius

copped the black B Logo tee

do u view me? do u see my maneuvers?

September 15, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
kudzu

who's gonna help me get a price estimate on this jacket? From store in San Fran...

September 15, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
hypethetical

^ did that jacket drop today?
September 15, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
asapflacko

Probably 250 or more? My buddy got the gray button down sweater and man the little details are nice.
September 15, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
nostarr

nah no way, i was JUST in the store. but i'm tripping that looks like the fader down jacket. can we get some info on this lol

on a side note: FUNERAL leather rereleases the day the blvck hvight vshbury store opens (I was told around the end of this month today by BSSF staff)...but only in-store at that location and online. reselling mine on ebay right now and gunna recop smile
September 16, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
EstBayLivn

@mega what happened to all the new clothing coming with explanations behind the imagery idk about you guys but i really enjoyed reading what they wrote about the blvck x frank 151 tee when it came out i was hoping to see this more in the future.
Anyways i bought the death crescent and democracy shirt I've been waiting on that death crescent since i saw it at the preview sale i liked it so much when i first saw it i almost copped it in the wrong size lol
And also i noticed when i was looking threw the new shirts no disrespect to you guys that on the introduction shirt societies was misspelled.
Any info on when the hats are gonna drop and maybe cut and sew?
September 16, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
hypethetical

hmm...so when is that feathered crewneck going to drop?
September 16, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
low_k3y

hmm...so when is that feathered crewneck going to drop?

Dropped already, saw em at SF today

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

September 16, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
tkisbadluck

@mega what happened to all the new clothing coming with explanations behind the imagery idk about you guys but i really enjoyed reading what they wrote about the blvck x frank 151 tee when it came out i was hoping to see this more in the future.
Anyways i bought the death crescent and democracy shirt I've been waiting on that death crescent since i saw it at the preview sale i liked it so much when i first saw it i almost copped it in the wrong size lol
And also i noticed when i was looking threw the new shirts no disrespect to you guys that on the introduction shirt societies was misspelled.

LMAO. You right. Societies is straight misspelled.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

September 16, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
asvpmoney

just got off work, im assuming the funeral snapbacks did not drop today?

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

September 16, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
low_k3y

just got off work, im assuming the funeral snapbacks did not drop today?

Maybe they'll drop in a couple weeks for that new store at Haight SF

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

September 16, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
kudzu

nah no way, i was JUST in the store. but i'm tripping that looks like the fader down jacket. can we get some info on this lol

on a side note: FUNERAL leather rereleases the day the blvck hvight vshbury store opens (I was told around the end of this month today by BSSF staff)...but only in-store at that location and online. reselling mine on ebay right now and gunna recop smile

Just got it in a trade from some kid that said he got it in the San Fran store for 150, not sure about much else, more pics in my sale thread.
September 16, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
7thLetter

I'm liking this one

It doesn't even look like this anymore. I prefer this over the new ones.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

September 16, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
spriteremix

I'm liking this one

It doesn't even look like this anymore. I prefer this over the new ones.

what are you talking about? i really hope you dont think the image of this T on the black-scale site is an actual picture of the shirt.
September 16, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
spriteremix

LMAO. You right. Societies is straight misspelled.

wow, not a good look at all. might as well toss out all the shirts printed..or sell them half price...who wants to pay to look like an idiot smile
September 16, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
napppyfroguy

$70 for that ring finger lol I'm good
September 16, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
wolfpackhustle

My large BSxStussy tee is too big.. wish I could size down..
September 16, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
jaeyoung

What's the sizing on the ring like? The website doesn't say.
September 16, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
spriteremix

ill let you know when mine arrives...ordered it from primitive..45.99 as opposed to 60.00 on the bs site
September 16, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
BuddyOmar

The rings fit like 10/9 just so yall know. They're gonna fade in a week or two also.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

September 16, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
jaeyoung

ill let you know when mine arrives...ordered it from primitive..45.99 as opposed to 60.00 on the bs site

Haha nice. and what's the coupon code you used on primitive?
September 16, 2012 @ 10:12 AM
spriteremix

^wasn't sure what you were talking about so i went back to primitive and it looks like they changed the price...i copped it before when it was listed as 45.99 cool cant be mad at that..i was confused as to why it was 60 on bs this morning when i had seen it all day yesterday on primitive for 15 less
September 16, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
LUPS

I wonder what the pyramid ring fits like.
Would make a dope pinky ring but I know 100% it would probably only fit my ring finger or middle finger.

Plus how are thy goin to not post pictures of the insides of those zip wallets?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 16, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
SVBERTOOF

who's gonna help me get a price estimate on this jacket? From store in San Fran...

This a sample? I'd like to see more.
September 16, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
Do you even lift

Are they re-releasing the Silence cap at all?
September 16, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
howfly

That jacket is heat! When is everything dropping?, I copped both rings but want to cop some gear as well

instagram _burri

September 16, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
The Fiasco

Hype

How the fuck have the mods not banned this kid? Does the report feature even work??? The mods fucking suck ass. Watch me get banned for posting this shit. Would not surprise me. Mods here suck at their job.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 16, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
tkisbadluck

My large BSxStussy tee is too big.. wish I could size down..

Yeah when I opened mine and unfolded it, I had to check my tag to make sure they didn't send me the wrong size. Their mediums are big as fuck too.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

September 16, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
BuddyOmar

That jacket is heat! When is everything dropping?, I copped both rings but want to cop some gear as well

That's the Biker Cardigan from last Fall/Winter 2011. That ain't gonna re-release b.

Hater niggas keep downvoting me despite me keeping it 3hunna in here.

Someone with the rings report back and let me know if they do indeed fade though, from my experience, the other gold rings fade really quickly.

I heard these rings have better quality but that remains to be seen.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Please login first to reply.