[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

August 31, 2012 @ 03:46:49
Anybody want the set for the non rape?
August 31, 2012 @ 11:30:42
something older.... http://i55.tinypic.com/1zq58g8.jpg

who knows the exactly product name?
and maybe how much or where I can buy this jacket from the 2010 fall/winter collection?
August 31, 2012 @ 13:10:21
Any European online stores carry the WVTERPROOF JACKET? Couldn't find any
August 31, 2012 @ 13:24:08

and maybe how much or where I can buy this jacket from the 2010 fall/winter collection?

That's the wool tactical peacoat.

There was a black one on ebay, not sure if it's still there anymore though.

Instagram: @wlllm

August 31, 2012 @ 15:16:32

That's the wool tactical peacoat.

There was a black one on ebay, not sure if it's still there anymore though.

thank you... at least finally the product name. :')
August 31, 2012 @ 15:20:19
damn i need me a funeral cap smh

Lillyhammer

August 31, 2012 @ 16:00:17
black scale is kind of like those new(er) m&ms with fillings (like pretzels and peanut butter) but much different

from the outside they look somewhat appealing and nice, but when you bite into them, you realize they're filled with really gross rotting meat

as you eat them you find that they're actually not that bad, decent in some cases, but the more you think about what you're eating, the more you realize that you're literally eating shit
i'm still eating my m&ms for some reason, but it's safe to say that some people here are finishing their bags

M&M's have rotting meat inside of them?

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

August 31, 2012 @ 16:20:08
I've liked black scale since they came on the scene, but the truth is I nvr bought any of their stuff until I saw ASAP rocky fucking with them.

Copped a sick shirt, hat and jeans last year from them and now I am done with this brand. The hype will eventually die and the rotting meat inside an M&M is a really bad metaphor but dude makes a point, I finished my bag a while ago.

I got hoez on deck niggah

August 31, 2012 @ 16:42:18
damn, i stay rockin' BS fuck "hype" and what not. designs are always on point.

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

August 31, 2012 @ 18:07:25
@meg@gem THIS FUCK BOY @theroaster IS A STRAIGHT UP HATER.. HES INSECURE ABOUT HIS LIFE OR SOMETHING..

@armyofkings your brand is by far the worst brand i have ever seen. i dont think nick diamonds or mega inspired you, i feel like you were inspired by a pile of garbage or a shit stain. i would never wear your clothing brand even if you paid me. now can you please stop dickriding the threads? thanks

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

August 31, 2012 @ 18:22:36
just copped the VSVP strapback. Very nice
August 31, 2012 @ 18:41:30
black scale is kind of like those new(er) m&ms with fillings (like pretzels and peanut butter) but much different

from the outside they look somewhat appealing and nice, but when you bite into them, you realize they're filled with really gross rotting meat

as you eat them you find that they're actually not that bad, decent in some cases, but the more you think about what you're eating, the more you realize that you're literally eating shit

i'm still eating my m&ms for some reason, but it's safe to say that some people here are finishing their bags

worse analogy ever. haha

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional

August 31, 2012 @ 20:34:46
haven't been on here in awhile.. when are the blvck x 40oz snaps releasing?
August 31, 2012 @ 20:38:04
everyone got me hyped up on the VSVP hoodies. got mine in today and there was some stitching flaws, nothing major but i expected better, not going to make a fuss about it. I'll give blvck scvle the benefit of the doubt on this one. Love my 2 hats i got in though(rebel snap and B logo fitted, although my 7 3/8 feels slightly bigger than my others)

My point exactly. When tubby... my bad, Meg@, was hyping up the VSVP hoodies that they were thick and good quality cut n sew, I got mine and knew it was complete shit. Ya'll dickriders just kept praising whatever he told you and accepted it to be the truth.

Anyways, about my statements regarding out-dressing and mentioning his mom, you fuckboii's are riding Meg@'s dick so hard that you couldn't realize that I was arguing exactly how he does. You guys like having his dick so far back in your asshole's that all you say is "Yeah get em' Megs" or "You showed him." Take his dick out of your asses and see the truth, were it not for ASAP, this garbage brand would be done in 3 years max. RIP Meg@ and Black Scale.
August 31, 2012 @ 21:09:52
The quality on the VSVP hoodies IS amazing.
Quit your bitching.
If you have something to say to someone send it to the PM's
You must only be able to afford t-shirts and maybe 1 cut n sew piece a month from mom and dad.
You would obviously know the quality on Black Scales cut n sew is flawless if you owned any.

kick rocks

|| instagram: lups1 ||

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 31, 2012 @ 21:20:49
Quit your bitching.
You must only be able to afford t-shirts and maybe 1 cut n sew piece a month from mom and dad.
You would obviously know the quality on Black Scales cut n sew is flawless if you owned any.

kick rocks

Hold up b, i gotta stop you there for a second. Their cut and sew is far from flawless, but it is pretty good most of the time. Their buttondowns is there I notice most of the flaws, but otherwise it's pretty good. Back when they still had the skinny little "Blvck Scvle" tag on the bag is when the quality was lacking, but now, it's really good. I still prefer the older aesthetic to the new one. It was more high fashion inspired, more true to the brand's aesthetic imo. Their shit is ugly to me now, but I hope they bounce back with the fall drop, because to me the summer drop was a complete swing and miss.
August 31, 2012 @ 21:33:12
Quit your bitching.

kick rocks

Haha youre joking right? That shit feels like a Mishka crewneck except with their branding on it. It was light, shitty, and the printing on the pocket was horrendous. Please quit dickriding brands and stick to reselling your shit on the marketplace because everyone loves resellers. And as far as that mom and dad comeback, can you be original?

@BuddyOmar Agreed on the older aesthetic being better than what they're putting out now but Black Scale's quality is not even close to being superior. Their jackets, I have to admit, are actually pretty decent in quality but their snaps like the Funeral's/Believe's/Silence's letter's were all crooked, their fading of their fake gold ring accessories is inexcusable, and their cut n sew (as far as that VSVP hoodie goes) is very poor. I guess I can't judge their cut n sew through that hoodie but with everyone saying it was very good quality like that faggot @LUPS, I felt it was pathetic.
August 31, 2012 @ 21:34:34
How the fuck is there VSVP strapbacks in the hat section in the website tho.
I'm not really into that exclusive BS but your telling me that 144 of those havnt been sold yet?

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

August 31, 2012 @ 21:40:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'm not really into that exclusive BS but your telling me that 144 of those havnt been sold yet?

Hold up I'll answer this for Meg@,

"We cancelled 40 people's orders online so that we can let the HB familia get a second chance. You guys are like family to us at Blvck Scvle so keep it trill."

What's not mentioned "Hehe these dumbass HB members will believe anything I say. We actually made 700 but if they knew that, they wouldnt sell out as fast. More money in the wallet!"
August 31, 2012 @ 22:02:04

Inactive User

"We cancelled 40 people's orders online so that we can let the HB familia get a second chance. You guys are like family to us at Blvck Scvle so keep it trill."

What's not mentioned "Hehe these dumbass HB members will believe anything I say. We actually made 700 but if they knew that, they wouldnt sell out as fast. More money in the wallet!"

respect mega and everything but lol i wouldnt be surprised if that was the case
August 31, 2012 @ 22:04:25
Just ordered another vsvp..
August 31, 2012 @ 22:16:29
Just ordered another vsvp..

I ordered one.
Missed out the first time around.

They have 4 left on the site

|| instagram: lups1 ||

August 31, 2012 @ 22:21:13

YOU GUYS ARE LISTENING TO A PERSON THAT DOESN'T KNOW SHIT. PERIOD.
YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING FROM US IF YOU GUYS WANT TO LISTEN TO HATER LIKE THAT.

THANKS.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

August 31, 2012 @ 22:23:45

Really? Lol

You guys are crazy.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

August 31, 2012 @ 22:24:52
Quit your bitching.

kick rocks

Hold up b, i gotta stop you there for a second. Their cut and sew is far from flawless, but it is pretty good most of the time. Their buttondowns is there I notice most of the flaws, but otherwise it's pretty good. Back when they still had the skinny little "Blvck Scvle" tag on the bag is when the quality was lacking, but now, it's really good. I still prefer the older aesthetic to the new one. It was more high fashion inspired, more true to the brand's aesthetic imo. Their shit is ugly to me now, but I hope they bounce back with the fall drop, because to me the summer drop was a complete swing and miss.

Yo bruh all you do is talk shit. You really don't know shit.

Lol

Buddy get the fuck off my thread bruh bruh, your annoying now.

first u cool, then you hate, then you post videos. you are like a fucking rant brush.

why the fuck do you even post?

August 31, 2012 @ 22:25:32
after buying the VSVP strap. I looked at my ILLEGAL snap, FUNERAL, and SILENCE. and i realized I might be done with BS hats. I aint hating or nothin. but it seems like these hats are being kinda killed, hes bringin back the leather funerals, later its the white on black cotten ILLEGAL, leather silence, and later prolly different colorways. shit aint exclusive at all. makes me feel like an OBEY wearin ass busta

I really like the designs on shirts so I'll defnitely be coppin still.
waiting on FALL collection. I hope the pyramid double finger ring comes back in gunmetal too tho lol
August 31, 2012 @ 22:26:06

Inactive User

YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING FROM US IF YOU GUYS WANT TO LISTEN TO HATER LIKE THAT.

THANKS.

either way im glad to see the VSVP hat up i managed to tell a couple friends of mine who couldn't get one the first time that it's there... so that made them super happy
August 31, 2012 @ 22:28:09

THANKS.

either way im glad to see the VSVP hat up i managed to tell a couple friends of mine who couldn't get one the first time that it's there... so that made them super happy

now thats what its about.

thanks g.

August 31, 2012 @ 22:34:08
anyone else feel like the new eras running a little big? my 7 3/8 looks and feels a tad bigger than my other new eras.

This happened with my last fitted. Just keep wearing and as you sweat or whatever it will shrink a little and you should be fine.

Instagram: @wlllm

Please login first to reply.
x