[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

August 30, 2012 @ 22:44:12
LOL FUCKING LOVE THIS THREAD.

YES YOU CAN EXPECT ME TO POST

Post what? Next to a McDonald's while eating a cheeseburger?
You're a simp
August 31, 2012 @ 00:01:49
Black Scale Fall 12 QS Scout Belts http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5322

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

August 31, 2012 @ 00:03:07

40ozNY x Blvck Scvle Sneak Peak

hard killa body

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

August 31, 2012 @ 00:04:49
@meg@gem I seen your gut big boi and you're not in the position to be calling anybody obese. Ill squeeze the fat off your rolls.

Edit:

thanks for pointing that out, do you know what obese means?

dumbass!

me having a belly isnt obese. Do you have big fat rolls on the back of your neck? Are you another sorry ass dude thats lurking on my thread? Better yet you might be a skinny dude that likes fat girls.

New Shit!

Skinny dudes with fat chicks.

August 31, 2012 @ 00:06:06

You're a simp

The funny part is you won't say that shit in my face. I don't even know how you look like stupid fuck head. Stop hiding.

August 31, 2012 @ 00:08:30
Hey Haters the day you come up to me and say it in my face i would respect you more but since you enjoy beefing with me on my forum i will entertain it.

At least have the heart to show your faces and not hide behind cartoon characters. You know how I look shit.

August 31, 2012 @ 00:10:21

You're a simp

oh wait your the shit talker forum protector?

lol the guy that protects all the haters with his skinny guy loves fat girls cape on lol.

i bet your mom used to beat you

August 31, 2012 @ 00:18:35
Copped some shorts offa plndr
August 31, 2012 @ 00:18:55
Soooo that NY surprise gonna be the V$VP strap back?
August 31, 2012 @ 00:19:41
@meg@gem is the Black Scale x Stussy tee coming out in Black?or just white?
August 31, 2012 @ 00:20:41
Yo meg u ain't no slim Jim wtf is up with sizing on the shorts? Medium and large is for some skinny ass hoes!
August 31, 2012 @ 00:43:27
@meg@gem THIS FUCK BOY @theroaster IS A STRAIGHT UP HATER.. HES INSECURE ABOUT HIS LIFE OR SOMETHING..

JOIN THE ARMY www.ARMYOFKINGS.com

August 31, 2012 @ 00:47:49

You're a simp

The funny part is you won't say that shit in my face. I don't even know how you look like stupid fuck head. Stop hiding.

Lol, I would but im too far away to come say it to your face. I bet your mom touched you and that's why you get so worked up over everything. I could outdress you any day.
August 31, 2012 @ 01:02:15
Post a fit pic broheim lets see lol let the fam decide
August 31, 2012 @ 01:04:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
Soooo that NY surprise gonna be the V$VP strap back?

yes

August 31, 2012 @ 01:04:26

black and white

August 31, 2012 @ 01:06:52

black and white

Word,this month maybe?fingers crossed
August 31, 2012 @ 01:07:38
You're a simp

Lol, I would but im too far away to come say it to your face. I bet your mom touched you and that's why you get so worked up over everything. I could outdress you any day.

you battle people in dressing up? LMAO. Damn!

Who does that? I don't get worked up I just reply to you guys stupid. I hope one day you realize you came into my thread yapping your gums because I would never come into your thread because first you dont have one and second you dress better than i do. lol

August 31, 2012 @ 01:08:55
hahahaha he wants to have a dress off mega

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

August 31, 2012 @ 01:09:06
BLVCK OPS MEMBERS DO YOU GUYS TELL PEOPLE YOU CAN OUTDRESS THEM? WHO DOES THAT LAME SHIT?

SOUNDS PRETTY CHILDISH TO ME.

HEY I DRESS BETTER THAN, CAN YOU COME HERE AND SUCK MY DICK? LOL

PEOPLE ARE CRAZE.

August 31, 2012 @ 01:10:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
hahahaha he wants to have a dress off mega

HAHA my sock game is ill brozay I bet i have whiter ones than yours. lol

i use that sick bleach yo.

lmao

August 31, 2012 @ 01:12:37
hes at home in front of his computer mad as fuck i bet.

August 31, 2012 @ 01:12:56
I think if you're the owner of the brand you should have modding abilities in your own thread.
Weed out all this nonsense.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

August 31, 2012 @ 01:51:24
whats with the hate on mega? dude comes in the forum and provides info on whats releasin and tries to answer questions (no i'm not d riding him) just saying..he doesn't have to do that
August 31, 2012 @ 02:00:59
I agree with mega even though he's fat we know what he looks like. All you nigga calling him out should show your face or don't say anything.

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

August 31, 2012 @ 02:14:19
HATERS WILL HATE.

THEY ARE BORN HATERS. WE HAVE TO LOVE THEM THOUGH BECAUSE WITHOUT THEM THIS PLANET WILL BE VERY BORING.

GO HATE ON PLAYAS.

August 31, 2012 @ 02:33:32
anyone else feel like the new eras running a little big? my 7 3/8 looks and feels a tad bigger than my other new eras.
August 31, 2012 @ 02:44:51
yo megagem

i know im supposed to find out about international orders with international checkout, but i emailed them, and they said they'll send out my order as soon as they receive it from you guys at blackscale.

i ordered it like 5 days ago :/ shed some light please
August 31, 2012 @ 02:52:58
yo mega when you gonna lace us with that SSVR hoody my dude? niggas been waiting months for that shit.

FS/FT: DS Nike SB x Supreme 10.5, CDG Vans size 10.5, First Diamond x Curren$y release Tees size L. Get at me!

August 31, 2012 @ 03:27:48
everyone got me hyped up on the VSVP hoodies. got mine in today and there was some stitching flaws, nothing major but i expected better, not going to make a fuss about it. I'll give blvck scvle the benefit of the doubt on this one. Love my 2 hats i got in though(rebel snap and B logo fitted, although my 7 3/8 feels slightly bigger than my others)
Please login first to reply.
x