September 10, 2012 @ 03:02 PM
asvpmoney

can we PLEASE get a fall preview??!! confused

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

September 10, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
low_k3y

Black Scale SF store on Haight will have the crazy exclusive releases. Straight up.

Yes. Thank you.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

September 10, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
SilvioDante

Most shit plndr sales is just overstock that didnt sale from BS so BS just sold it off to plndr. So its the same shit except moving from now on BS isnt doing plndr no more.

Yes this is the last PLNDR goods u will see from us.

All the goods on PLNDR are over stock we sold to them.

Go to hear on keeping the Rep up and not dealing with a low quality site. But when i copped 4 BS tees for 15$ Shipped cant complain about that!

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

September 10, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
eightonecowboy

I got a stussy collab shirt and I got an email from pay pal and black scale saying it was all good but when it took me back to the site it said there was an error. I think it's all good, but just making sure, can anyone gimme an answer ?
September 10, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
hypethetical

I got a stussy collab shirt and I got an email from pay pal and black scale saying it was all good but when it took me back to the site it said there was an error. I think it's all good, but just making sure, can anyone gimme an answer ?

should be fine
September 10, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
low_k3y

Confirmation email is the only thing you should be worried about. The error always happens, ur good.

September 10, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
SHARKlN

it's just another fine part of the black scale experience. that elusive "did my order go through" feeling is nothing next to the "holy shit this is trash in person" feeling. Just wait. You're in for something special smile
September 10, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
eightonecowboy

it's just another fine part of the black scale experience. that elusive "did my order go through" feeling is nothing next to the "holy shit this is trash in person" feeling. Just wait. You're in for something special smile

I been buying from black scale for a while now and It's the first time I got the error. What don't you like about it " in person "?
September 10, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
Download

Black Scale SF store on Haight will have the crazy exclusive releases. Straight up.

Please tell me yall ain't leaving 55 Grant! FUCK Haight street
September 10, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
DannyHH

Ayeeeeee Haightcool
September 10, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
low_k3y

Please tell me yall ain't leaving 55 Grant! FUCK Haight street

Expansion.

September 10, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
hypethetical

supreme been taking my money lately, I need that Black Scale fall/winter '12 lookbook at least!!!
September 10, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
7thLetter

BS x ill America would be dope

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

September 10, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
tkisbadluck

Lol the fuck...just got my shipping confirmation and they put my email instead of my name on the package. Not even my full email...just what comes before "@gmail.com"

I can see it now...if they don't deliver it because I wasn't home, Im going to have a hell of a time getting that package since my address isn't on my drivers license.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

September 11, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
bahc1

looking to buy the true BS collaboration tee (black / tyedye) in a large!
September 11, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
low_k3y

Lol the fuck...just got my shipping confirmation and they put my email instead of my name on the package. Not even my full email...just what comes before "@gmail.com"

I can see it now...if they don't deliver it because I wasn't home, Im going to have a hell of a time getting that package since my address isn't on my drivers license.

lol that's some real bad luck tk, hope it comes thru

September 11, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Stussy 5 Year Anniversary Tee http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5378

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 11, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
BlackScale

WHO DID?

OUR COMPANY WEBSITE? IF SO PLEASE CALL 415.981.9691

THIS IS NOT GOOD ON EITHER END AND WE CAN FIX IT ASAP.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 11, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
tkisbadluck

lol that's some real bad luck tk, hope it comes thru

Haha yeah. Hence the name. I always have the worst time dealing with mail carriers. I really believe all mail carriers are apart of the same terrorist organization.

Not too long ago, FedEx dropped my 80$ 10 Deep package off at the wrong house and instead of going back to get it they told me where they THOUGHT it was and told me to go get it. When I called them back because it wasn't there they hung up on me and stopped answering their phone. Luckily I left a note on the house they thought they left it at and the package was returned to me.

September 11, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
tkisbadluck

WHO DID?

OUR COMPANY WEBSITE? IF SO PLEASE CALL 415.981.9691

THIS IS NOT GOOD ON EITHER END AND WE CAN FIX IT ASAP.

Word mega, I'll call in a little bit. I'm in processing at my new duty station and can't use the phone right now.

September 11, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
eightonecowboy

yall know if they got stickers at the LA store?
September 11, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
randomtw

phone order for stickers?
September 11, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
DarkGrapes

yall know if they got stickers at the LA store?

They do

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

September 11, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
mason

who needs a pick-up for stickers?
bouta' pick-up a few for the HYPEBEAST familiv.
September 11, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Mason i honestly dont know why you are stilln tryn to be proxy. you already got a bad rep

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

September 11, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
mason

Mason i honestly dont know why you are stilln tryn to be proxy. you already got a bad rep

alright. officially out.
bad reputation? cause one herb had no patience? makes sense.
pick-ups for retail cause an item sold out online. no respect.
y'all are the shadiest fucks in the business.
saw people wanting stickers. offered to do a pick-up. simple as that.
the people hating have never dealt with me. way to think for yourself.
goodbye.
September 11, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
sjohnnnn

@meg@gem any word on the 40oz release date online??

سبحان

September 11, 2012 @ 02:02 PM
Dat1Dude562

^ looks like mason said goodbye forever lol

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

September 11, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
SHARKlN

R.I.P. Mason

We never really wanted to know you.
September 11, 2012 @ 02:50 PM
FairfaxNative

Black Scale x Stussy 5 Year Anniversary Tee http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5378

@meg@gem restock? or just teasing the 1s who didnt get 1?

Please login first to reply.