[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Sep 08, 2012 @ 18:09
Easy cop, wish I was back home for the game doe
Sep 08, 2012 @ 18:15
Easy cop, wish I was back home for the game doe

I wish all drops were this easy to cop

Blvck Scvle VSVP Strapback priced to sell. local transactions preferred https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3278917056

Sep 08, 2012 @ 18:17
$44 shipped to Cali for a tee? Think Imma pass...

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Sep 08, 2012 @ 18:23
Would have gone for it but I was in the shower tongueface
Sep 08, 2012 @ 18:25
Damn 36$? Slowly raising them prices 2$ a drop.

Whatever.
collabs are usually this price

All the recent collabs are but they used to be $32.
Shipping prices increased as well.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Sep 08, 2012 @ 18:29

Whatever.

Really?

BS x KICKS HI - 34$
BS x MICHAEL MILLER -34$
BS x FOOLS GOLD - 34$
BS x ASAP PURPLE SWAG - 34$
BS x HXV - 34$
BS x ATL - 34$

I know some of you will say "oh but this is STUSSY though!"
I know I look like I'm bitching about 2 dollars, but before you know it, tees will be 40$.
I mean, I love the brand, half my wardrobe is BLVCK. I'm just pointing out what I notice.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Sep 08, 2012 @ 18:29
Looking to buy a new never used SILENCE snapback. PM me if you are selling
Sep 08, 2012 @ 18:49
Did Mega ever say how many were printed? talkin bout the BS x Stussy collab.

Just tried to order medium in both colors for my folks and it says out of stock already. Oh well I got mineblushing

Blvck Scvle VSVP Strapback priced to sell. local transactions preferred https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3278917056

Sep 08, 2012 @ 18:49
Shipping was still only $5 for me and i live in MA?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Sep 08, 2012 @ 19:04
change the shipping to canada and ill cop.
Sep 08, 2012 @ 19:54
Paying $40+ shipped for a tee, can a nigga get some free stickers in the box though?

Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:12
damn missed out on the release. anyone got a black or white bsxstussy tee in medium? holla lol

@meg@gem im diggin the collab. i like how u guys put it in all the looked down upon neighborhoods lol, but you forgot san bruno!! hahah jk
Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:48

Whatever.

It was an easy pickup at BS SF. I was expecting this to be $32 or $34 as well. $36 is fine but I wish it was printed on a BS tee instead of a stussy one. One wash and this shit will look young as fk lol. Dope shirt tho!
Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:56
I'm pretty sure the pricing of the Stussy collab was through Stussy not black scale. I could be wrong. But any news on those baseball tees?

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

Sep 08, 2012 @ 23:31

Whatever.

It was an easy pickup at BS SF. I was expecting this to be $32 or $34 as well. $36 is fine but I wish it was printed on a BS tee instead of a stussy one. One wash and this shit will look young as fk lol. Dope shirt tho!

hope i didn't need to size up. you know if the medium Stussy (have not bought anything stussy in awhile) shirts have a similar fit to BS sizes

Sep 08, 2012 @ 23:42
damn missed out on the release. anyone got a black or white bsxstussy tee in medium? holla lol

@meg@gem im diggin the collab. i like how u guys put it in all the looked down upon neighborhoods lol, but you forgot san bruno!! hahah jk

not from nor cal, so you're saying these are all the "ghetto" areas in SF? haha....kinda bummed the tees are all gone. I'm hoping for another infamous restock
Sep 09, 2012 @ 01:04

Whatever.

A lot of clothing brands lose a lot of money paying for shipping. If you sold things online, you would know. I'm surprise Black Scale only charges 5$ for shipping, it costs more than 5$ to ship.
Sep 09, 2012 @ 01:16
Sep 09, 2012 @ 01:43
Fuck slept on the collab. Hope there's a restock soon
Sep 09, 2012 @ 02:29
It's funny that you guys bitch about a tee being $36. In Australia to buy tees like black scale in a shop they're easily $50-$60.
Sep 09, 2012 @ 03:26
Welp fuck Australia then.
Sep 09, 2012 @ 03:34

My du sunset is a fucking suburb, lol, my mom moved us there to get away from western addition, bay fam know what it is
Sep 09, 2012 @ 03:37

How bad you want it? I copped in black.

Sep 09, 2012 @ 03:46
It's funny that you guys bitch about a tee being $36. In Australia to buy tees like black scale in a shop they're easily $50-$60.

Oh so I guess now I'm ungrateful for noticing a price increase? My bad for not coming in here all "toast to the BLVCK god for allowing me the privilege to cwap." also, my bad for living in the greatest country in the world. Although, australian women's accents drive me wild.

Sep 09, 2012 @ 03:49

Whatever.

A lot of clothing brands lose a lot of money paying for shipping. If you sold things online, you would know. I'm surprise Black Scale only charges 5$ for shipping, it costs more than 5$ to ship.

to ship a shirt i only pay $3.50 or less and that's USPS first class (always prompt arrival)

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Sep 09, 2012 @ 06:49
Yup

I just canceled my order. Even if this isn't true, I need to save money for better shit anyway.

how did you cancel your order? i copped a few shirts and a crewneck but i dont want it if its gonna be bad quality

I bought a tee from Plndr, came printed on GIldan tee

PLNDR BLVCK SCALE = BAD QUALITY

and look at the sample pictures, the tees have a looser and thinner collar, obv not alstyle tees.

same with the hoodies. the string on the hoodie worn by the model is identical to gildan hoodies.

im starting an upcoming brand, and i've been looking into blanks, and i can guarantee that the pics that the models are wearing on plndr, tees and hoodies, are gildan.

not trying to advertise - just want to show that i know what im talking about haha
Sep 09, 2012 @ 07:42
fuck, I just ordered the Pyrex vision crewneck.

Mega said it was overstock tho, wouldnt that mean its merch already produced by them??
Sep 09, 2012 @ 08:05

Mega said it was overstock tho, wouldnt that mean its merch already produced by them??

maybe you'll get lucky?
i mean, all I know is that the pictures of the clothes are from gildan blanks, and that I received a shirt printed off a gildan blank.

so good luck...!
Sep 09, 2012 @ 10:48
mega needs to step up his t-shirt mock up game.

His tee here looks like some american apparel-straight outta jc penny type shit here:

http://www.black-scale.com/store/proddetail.php?cat=50&maincat=&prod=BSSUMQSBLVCKFXXLSTEEBLK

comapred to here where it looks actually ok:

http://store.foolsgoldrecs.com/products/black-scale-illegal-tee
Sep 09, 2012 @ 16:32

A lot of the items on plndr are printed just for them on different blanks.

Most, if not all, of the designs are from old, old seasons and some are in colorways that didn't even release (red interlock, etc.).

As far as I know, BS has never released a pyrex vision crewneck through their own stores, only plndr.

You'll still be able to wear what you buy, just don't expect them to be the same quality as BS tees and fleece.

Instagram: @wlllm

Please login first to reply.