Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 1, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
cypress

^i think you got lucky & got the last one cuz i added it to my cart to see if it was legit & then cancelled since i got one already
September 1, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
tekniquez

damnn goood looks on the link and not being selfish cool
September 1, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
cypress

4 sho brutha, blvck all day
September 1, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
Dat1Dude562

@meg@gem
Just cause buddy is trying to give you some feedback that you don't like you diss him?
He speaks the truth and yes, the truth stings.
Try being a man of your word for once.

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

September 1, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
bane1

hats are going for cheap smh http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX
September 1, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
jmt22000

Ayo if the negativity doesnt end mega's gonna leave the internets and this will turn into the diamond supply or supreme thread... full of hipster brats flaming each other

Keep it positive n constructive :D
September 1, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
BlackScale

I will never leave.

Lol

I love this place. Shit before Hypebeast we were in other forums.

Before those forums we stood in lines.

Before we stop in line we love clothes.

This thread is fo the people that love Black Scale.

Like I said before if you in here talking shit expect me to saying something back.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 1, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
BlackScale

Yall let one hate comment become a entire hate page. Lol

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 1, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
BlackScale

The quality on the VSVP hoodies IS amazing.
Quit your bitching.
If you have something to say to someone send it to the PM's
You must only be able to afford t-shirts and maybe 1 cut n sew piece a month from mom and dad.
You would obviously know the quality on Black Scales cut n sew is flawless if you owned any.

kick rocks

Hold up b, i gotta stop you there for a second. Their cut and sew is far from flawless, but it is pretty good most of the time. Their buttondowns is there I notice most of the flaws, but otherwise it's pretty good. Back when they still had the skinny little "Blvck Scvle" tag on the bag is when the quality was lacking, but now, it's really good. I still prefer the older aesthetic to the new one. It was more high fashion inspired, more true to the brand's aesthetic imo. Their shit is ugly to me now, but I hope they bounce back with the fall drop, because to me the summer drop was a complete swing and miss.

Yo bruh all you do is talk shit. You really don't know shit.

Lol

Buddy get the fuck off my thread bruh bruh, your annoying now.

first u cool, then you hate, then you post videos. you are like a fucking rant brush.

why the fuck do you even post?

Mega I'm not hating b, I'm a customer providing feedback. That's it. This is not hating in the least. This is called constructive criticism. If you're putting your stuff in a public forum what is wrong with a customer (a loyal one I might add) giving his opinion on something? I'm sorry, but I'm not going to blindly dickride somebody just so I don't hurt their feelings. This is how I feel about it. If you don't like it, I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel. When I'm buying button downs that tear apart or button flaps that fall out or rings that fade in a day of wear, that's shitty quality.

I've been supportin your brand for a long time, longer than most of these dickriding faggots, so it's disappointing that in this day and age if someone is honest people say "Ohhhh hating! He's a hater!" Come on man, chill with that shit. I'm just being honest.

I like ya bruh but sometimes you just say shit to say shit.

No bull yo I think you support for sure but you be doing some wild shit on here b.

September 1, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
whobang

looking back at the very earlier comments on this thread, everyone was showing meg@gem and black scale mad love.

yo, it doesnt have to be different, just ignore the hate man. i gots love for black scale and you giving us updates
September 1, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
BuddyOmar

The quality on the VSVP hoodies IS amazing.
Quit your bitching.
If you have something to say to someone send it to the PM's
You must only be able to afford t-shirts and maybe 1 cut n sew piece a month from mom and dad.
You would obviously know the quality on Black Scales cut n sew is flawless if you owned any.

kick rocks

Hold up b, i gotta stop you there for a second. Their cut and sew is far from flawless, but it is pretty good most of the time. Their buttondowns is there I notice most of the flaws, but otherwise it's pretty good. Back when they still had the skinny little "Blvck Scvle" tag on the bag is when the quality was lacking, but now, it's really good. I still prefer the older aesthetic to the new one. It was more high fashion inspired, more true to the brand's aesthetic imo. Their shit is ugly to me now, but I hope they bounce back with the fall drop, because to me the summer drop was a complete swing and miss.

Yo bruh all you do is talk shit. You really don't know shit.

Lol

Buddy get the fuck off my thread bruh bruh, your annoying now.

first u cool, then you hate, then you post videos. you are like a fucking rant brush.

why the fuck do you even post?

Mega I'm not hating b, I'm a customer providing feedback. That's it. This is not hating in the least. This is called constructive criticism. If you're putting your stuff in a public forum what is wrong with a customer (a loyal one I might add) giving his opinion on something? I'm sorry, but I'm not going to blindly dickride somebody just so I don't hurt their feelings. This is how I feel about it. If you don't like it, I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel. When I'm buying button downs that tear apart or button flaps that fall out or rings that fade in a day of wear, that's shitty quality.

I've been supportin your brand for a long time, longer than most of these dickriding faggots, so it's disappointing that in this day and age if someone is honest people say "Ohhhh hating! He's a hater!" Come on man, chill with that shit. I'm just being honest.

I like ya bruh but sometimes you just say shit to say shit.

No bull yo I think you support for sure but you be doing some wild shit on here b.

I admit sometimes (fuck it, most of the time) I fuck around, but in all honesty, I'd never say anything libelous or venomous about you as a man, or your brand. I just don't like spending money on shit that is defective or intentionally mislabeled. i.e. calling an acrylic hoodie and sweatpants "cashmere", or cuffs on shirt's ripping, or buttons popping out after one wear. It's not a big deal man, but it is what it is. At the end of the day it's just clothes, so I'm not tripping about that.

However, I just want there to be a constructive discussion. That's what these forums are for. I like your brand a lot. It's the only streetwear brand I buy on a consistent basis, but I don't like when someone points out something out it's greeted with an inflammatory and counter-productive response. That's all I'm saying. But i understand that considering I fuck around A LOT, it's odd when I'm serious, but honestly, I'm not trying to say anything to piss you off. Just keeping it real.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

September 1, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
hypethetical

Mega on the real, I fux with the brand and all, the concepts and the themes you guys create, but I was kinda letdown on a few pieces. Overall though, you guys put out some dope quality stuff. I hope you guys keep improving with your service and quality because that's the most important thing for me as a consumer. The thing I think most of us can attest to is the fact that most of us aren't able to cop every single release and piece, so the stuff we do invest our time and money into are items we expect top notch quality and service in. When we don't get what we're expecting is when shit starts sucking, overall though keep it up and keep your word.
September 1, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
twomms

buddy omar you gonna post a track about constructive critizism??
September 1, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
BuddyOmar

Honestly, I'm tired of this, I can only describe it as utter

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

September 1, 2012 @ 10:01 AM
Uncle Jack

No offence but fuckyour music

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

September 1, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
Mobbag

Woah 170$ cheapest VSVP strap on eBay!

Based god lemme fuck your bitch

September 1, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
Mobbag

Honestly, I'm tired of this, I can only describe it as utter

def jam should sign ur superior rapping skills

Based god lemme fuck your bitch

September 1, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
encore818

do black scale hoodies fit small like supreme?
September 1, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
nochurch

dat flawless execution and integration of music video into sentence

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

September 1, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
encore818

I just ordered a VSVP hoodie on my iphone which I prefer not to do just to avoid any complications. So my paypal payment went through but after being redirected to blackscale i got a report saying there was a problem. I checked my paypal and the money went through. I also get an email confirmation. Am I good @meg@gem?
September 1, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
BlackScale

I just ordered a VSVP hoodie on my iphone which I prefer not to do just to avoid any complications. So my paypal payment went through but after being redirected to blackscale i got a report saying there was a problem. I checked my paypal and the money went through. I also get an email confirmation. Am I good @meg@gem?

Yes you should be.

Call 4159819691 and tell them your order number and your name and try got you.

M-S 11-7pm
Sun 12-6pm

September 1, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
BlackScale

Keep it real and keep that bullshit out this thread.

Thank You

September 1, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
encore818

I called and it was all good, thanks.
September 1, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
EstBayLivn

Just got my rebel snap shittin on my blvck ops rebel fitted and the waterproof fitted
September 1, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
cypress

^Yee i orderd the new rebel snap, haven't got it yet. How do you find the fit?
September 1, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
EstBayLivn

^Yee i orderd the new rebel snap, haven't got it yet. How do you find the fit?

I wear a 7 5/8 in fitted and this fit me perfect way better then my believe snap.
September 1, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
cypress

^Nice, so stoked now, thx brvtha!
September 1, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
chase1

For all the haters out there, I feel you guys.
You see, I really don't like tacos from Del Taco. Just wondering if you guys know if there's a thread out there I can join and chime in on daily, week in and week out. I have some constructive criticism for their ground beef. Shit used to be good - now it's just dry and tasteless. Feel me? I am super heated about this.
Also, their hot sauce isn't that hot, and I don't like being lied to. If you're gonna call that shit hot, be a man of your word and make it hot, not cold.
I am NOT going to let this one go.
Fuck Del Taco.
September 1, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale x 40oz release this Thursday at BSNY and online.

Black Scale NY only.

Black-Scale.com

September 1, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
cypress

^Hahahaha, Lmfao, @chase1 i know u bored than a mafucka yo!

Please login first to reply.